50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:41 am

"President Donald Trump’s approval rating hit 50 percent in Rasmussen’s daily presidential tracking poll Monday, which puts him ahead of his predecessor at the same point in the presidency.
The last time Trump hit 50 percent in the Rasmussen tracking poll was February 27. At the time, he was generally within the 47-50 percent range. The President’s approval rating outpaces that of former President Barack Obama, who sat at 46 percent in Rasmussen’s tracking poll on April 2, 2010."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/02/trump ... 0-percent/

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: 50 PERCENT: Trump Outpaces Obama In Approval Ratings

Post by RevTheory » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:55 am

I don't want to do the mk e crystal ball thing but I think this is going to be a really rough year for our resident Trump trolls.

Jeez, sandytroll must have missed that particular poll :-k

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:59 am

Record high for trump....LOL =D>

Obamas record high in that poll is 69%.... :lol:

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:08 am

Since Rasmussen changed hands there is about an 8 point bias in their results, still 42 is very good for Rump....if he can stay around 42 and the USSC doesn't act on gerrymanding this term, and it appears thry won't, the Repubs have a shot at hanging on to the house.....time will tell if people will continue to tolerate the corruption and self dealing
Attachments
trump-corruption-lede.w512.h600.2x.jpg
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:18 am

You know it's going to suck for the Trump trolls when mk e is already accepting defeat.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:28 am

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:18 am
You know it's going to suck for the Trump trolls when mk e is already accepting defeat.
10-40 house seats will change hands, I just don't know any closer than that.....i think people will do what needs to be done and it's looking like 30seats, but.....to far out to have a lot of faith in the numbers
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:29 am

RevTheory wrote:
You say "Trump Trolls" I say closet democrats.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:33 am

woody b wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:29 am
RevTheory wrote:
You say "Trump Trolls" I say closet democrats.
While Rump is in office or on the ballot I will vote straight line Democrat any chace i get.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:43 am

mk e wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:33 am
While Rump is in office or on the ballot I will vote straight line Democrat any chace i get.
And that makes you the problem!

But go ahead and vote for global redistribution, go ahead and vote for open borders full of drugs, human trafficking and a green light for rogue terrorists, go ahead and vote for identity politics and division, go ahead and vote for a nuclear NOKO being the new normal, go ahead and think that the only reason muslims hate us is because we haven't dumped a trillion tax-payer dollars into job outreach, go ahead and vote for near trillion-dollar trade deficits and you may as well increase them while you're at it, go ahead and think that you can tax and spend your way to prosperity, go ahead and vote for a silver-tongue devil with feckless policies delivered from the safety of a podium, go ahead and vote for the status quo...

This list of "go ahead and vote for..." is too long to type.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:02 pm

I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:02 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:43 am

And that makes you the problem!
Or part of the solution. There is absolutely nothing Tump claims to stand for that I support....and he's a POS. So I will vote against anyone who does anything to help him.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:14 pm

IMO, only sheep and politicians value popularity "polls", my mindset is based on a lot more then whatever direction others have chosen.

But then I guess others just need to be led.

in·teg·ri·ty
noun
the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
"he is known to be a man of integrity"
synonyms: honesty, probity, rectitude, honor, good character, principle(s), ethics, morals, righteousness, morality, virtue, decency, fairness, scrupulousness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:20 pm

woody b wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:02 pm
Bragging about shooting somebody on 5th Ave and not losing any support hurts everything I stand for, but then I'm pretty tough.

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:54 pm

I guess I am just too old, but I remember a time when there was liberal, conservative and moderate politicians in both parties. I consider myself a moderate republican. I will vote against Trump and the current conservative agenda because a lot of it is just not how I think America should become. I also don't like the fact that as a republican I have people telling me how I should think. I just received and answered a republican questionnaire about the Republican agenda, it had some of the most biased questions and views I have ever seen in such a document. It was evident they only wanted people to answer a certain way. For example the question about views on climate change, was stated that climate change was a democratic conspiracy. So to vote that you had concerns about climate change, would had to vote yes I believe in a conspiracy. I think that qualifies as more propaganda than asking opinions. I will not vote Republican because the party has no place for moderate views anymore, only a far right agenda.
I look back at history and one of our great republican presidents was Teddy Roosevelt, a liberal republican by any measure, and I look at the good he did for our country. I just don't think our politics should be determined by who can insult the other side the worst. I think a political party, policy or law should be judged by the facts and how well the two sides present those facts to earn a majority support for their ideas. The only way to get things done is to try and come to a consensus.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:19 pm

Interesting on how many on this forum are for open borders, corruption in Washington, jobs going over seas and big trade imbalances. The list could go on and on. You notice they do not say what they stand for just that they are against President Trump.