Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones wins Republican nomination for Illinois congressional seat

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones wins Republican nomination for Illinois congressional seat

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:08 pm

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/21/neo-naz ... seat-.html
Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones has won the Republican nomination for one of Illinois' congressional seats.

Jones, a Holocaust denier and self-described former leader of the American Nazi Party, won the nomination by running as the sole candidate in Tuesday's GOP primary for the 3rd District outside Chicago.

Jones, 70, will try to unseat the incumbent, Rep. Dan Lipinski, who narrowly edged challenger Marie Newman in the Democratic primary.

The 51-year-old Lipinski will be a strong favorite to retain the seat, which he has held since 2005, and which his father previously held.

The state Republican Party has said it wants nothing to do with Jones, who became the GOP's standard-bearer in the district after five prior failed attempts to win the nomination.

"Even if only myself and my wife voted for me, I'd win the primary because the Republican Party screwed up big time," Jones told The New York Times.

The party, which was not able to find anyone to run against Jones in the primary, says it will try to get an independent to run in the race.

"Arthur Jones is not a real Republican — he is a Nazi whose disgusting, bigoted views have no place in our nation's discourse," Illinois GOP Chairman Tim Schneider said in a statement.
This is exactly why the GOP is in big trouble.

Alabama lessons not learned. [-X

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Re: Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones wins Republican nomination for Illinois congressional seat

Post by David Redszus » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:59 pm

Even a neo-nazi might be a better candidate than a Democrap if the Deep State corruption in Washington is an indicator.

We need more holocaust deniers with facts instead of mere propaganda.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Re: Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones wins Republican nomination for Illinois congressional seat

Post by pdq67 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:19 pm

They might see if David Duke will run against him?

pdq67

Speedbump
Guru
Guru

Post by Speedbump » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:37 pm

"We need more holocaust deniers with facts instead of mere propaganda"

And they would get those where????? You amaze me at times.
Speedbump
"If it was easy, everybody would do it."

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:53 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:59 pm
Even a neo-nazi might be a better candidate than a Democrap if the Deep State corruption in Washington is an indicator.

We need more holocaust deniers with facts instead of mere propaganda.
I figured you'd be one if the first to respond. You seem like the Nazi loving type.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:40 pm

A good bible study might bring up some interesting things on the subject at hand. But oh yeah its just a story book I forgot.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:51 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:40 pm
But oh yeah its just a story book I forgot.
exactly. =D> :mrgreen:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:49 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:51 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Maybe just look in it to see what it says about having an accounting, that will not be a laughing deal.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:56 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:49 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:51 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Maybe just look in it to see what it says about having an accounting, that will not be a laughing deal.
So the bible predicts the future?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:21 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:56 pm

So the bible predicts the future?
Why do we have to ruin a perfectly good neo nazi thread with bible talk?!?! :lol: :mrgreen:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:49 pm

"Arthur Jones is not a real Republican — he is a Nazi whose disgusting, bigoted views have no place in our nation's discourse," Illinois GOP Chairman Tim Schneider said in a statement.

This is exactly why the GOP is in big trouble."

I don't follow the logic here/above, care to explain?

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:33 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:49 pm

Like I said earlier, clean David Duke up and run him!

Drop his KKK crap and he does have some good points.

pdq67

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:36 pm

j-c-c wrote:

The establishment doesnt like him but the alt-right faction voted him in anyway.

A fractured party is a weak party.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:45 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:36 pm
j-c-c wrote:

The establishment doesnt like him but the alt-right faction voted him in anyway.

A fractured party is a weak party.
However, he ran unopposed (?), so only one single voter could elect him, do the numbers support your analysis?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:46 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:33 pm
j-c-c wrote:

Like I said earlier, clean David Duke up and run him!

Drop his KKK crap and he does have some good points.

pdq67
Mussolini made the trains run on time.