And now we have collusion

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

mk e
Guru
Guru

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by mk e » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:12 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:36 pm

BS a lie must be material to the case at hand. If a specific place or time is material then it is perjury .
It must also be shown to be an intentional effort to deceive, misremembering or not remember is not perjury.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:11 pm

Please pronounce the Nazi Mueller's name correctly. Its not muller its Mule her.
He is likely the colluder as well.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:28 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:36 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:57 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:57 pm

First until the Mueller probe is finished and the report written, what and how he is doing is just guessing, because he has run a tight ship no leaks, we have only found out about what he is doing when he takes someone to court.
Second if there is nothing to hide why are all these people lying to congress and the Mueller people? Why risk going to jail for lying, just tell the truth. Republicans keep saying its all a perjury trap, if you tell the truth there is no perjury and no trap. If you lie and they ask you about it and then they show you documents that prove you are lying in a court of law, then I would think you deserve to go to jail. I don't call that a trap, I call it good police work. I do not know, but my assumption is he is prosecuting the small easy crimes first, and building cooperation from those who got caught lying and do not want to go to jail. When the final report is out then we will know who the crooks are.
They got you fooled.

Most have been process crimes...like a time or date being off by memory as opposed to an email.

Like what they are trying to do with that one guy now...he gave them everything he owned, computers , hard drives etc, it had something like 60 thousand emails

They tried to trick him into remembering a specific day and time of an email by memory.. then after going through everything himself, he let them know he was wrong...so they let him correct it.

But now they are using his original statement,, that's a bullshyt trap and illegal. The guy is 72

I'll bet half of you couldn't remember 5% of your email specific date and times
BS a lie must be material to the case at hand. If a specific place or time is material then it is perjury .
Uh no, your obviously not following what's going on

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:28 pm

hmmmmm.....
Maria Butina, accused Russian agent, appears poised to plead guilty
In a joint filing to the court on Monday, Butina’s attorney and government prosecutors indicated that “the parties have resolved this matter” and asked the judge for a change of plea hearing that could be set as early as Tuesday.

It would appear that, even as Erickson was helping Butina forge those connections, he may have been aware of the political implications.

“Unrelated to specific presidential campaigns,” Erickson wrote in an October 2016 email to an acquaintance that was later obtained by the FBI, “I’ve been involved in securing a VERY private line of communication between the Kremlin and key [unnamed political party] leaders through, of all conduits, the [unnamed gun-rights organization].”

And during an FBI raid of Erickson’s South Dakota home, investigators discovered a handwritten note suggesting Erickson may have been aware of a possible job offer from Russian intelligence services: “How to respond to FSB offer of employment?” Erickson scratched, an apparent reference to the Russian equivalent of the CIA.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/maria-butina- ... ories.html
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:34 pm

Hhhhhiiiiiiilllllaarrry and uranium 1, need we say any more about collusion? Or how about her nasty little dossier, fake it is, on trump?
It's collusion illusion when it comes the demon rat party. There is also dirt on mule' er.