And now we have collusion

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

mk e
Guru
Guru

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by mk e » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:00 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:17 pm

What about dangling a pardon for Manafort ? Is that bribery?
No, its witness tampering and obstruction and conspiracy to commit both. Pretty of crimes to go around and he just keeps digging the whole deeper. In about 701 days he losses the protection of his office......
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:11 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:50 am
gmrocket wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:53 am
Firedome8 wrote:

You have an over active imagination
What would you call it ?
I would call it the media baiting trump

Because they keep asking does not make it bribe...I don't know how you can turn that into bribery

Brian P
Guru
Guru

Post by Brian P » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Just because bait is dangled doesn't mean you have to respond to it.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:50 pm

mk e wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:00 pm
Firedome8 wrote:

No, its witness tampering and obstruction and conspiracy to commit both. Pretty of crimes to go around and he just keeps digging the whole deeper. In about 701 days he losses the protection of his office......
Not if he has the right people and is smart enough. Funny how you forgive the real criminals just because they associate with your Marxist party.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:39 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:50 pm
mk e wrote:

Not if he has the right people and is smart enough.
He doesn't and he isn't. His best hope is that the incoming president decides not to prosecute in the interest of national healing.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:58 am

Maybe President Trump should have sold the Russians uranium and not have considered building a Trump Tower in Moscow. Mueller would be fine with that. :D

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:04 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:58 am
Maybe President Trump should have sold the Russians uranium and not have considered building a Trump Tower in Moscow. Mueller would be fine with that. :D
As long as the deal moved through the required channels without a $50M bribe, then yes it would be fine.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:12 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:04 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:58 am
As long as the deal moved through the required channels without a $50M bribe, then yes it would be fine.
...and with some of the money going to the Clinton Foundation. Bwahahahahahaha

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:57 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:12 pm

...and with some of the money going to the Clinton Foundation. Bwahahahahahaha
Slimy for sure, but sadly not a crime..and I'm not being sarcastic for change, I mean it shouldn't be legal.

Bribery, attempted bribery, conspiracy to commit bribery though are crimes. As are obstruction and witness tampering done or attempted and conspiracy to do any of it. All crimes.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:36 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:39 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:50 pm
mk e wrote:

Not if he has the right people and is smart enough.

He doesn't and he isn't. His best hope is that the incoming president decides not to prosecute in the interest of national healing.
You mean like the MSM didn't fu*k with the mulatto, only Pres. Trump..

pdq67

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:39 pm

Good read for those with functioning brain cells.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1336 ... s-operandi

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:57 pm

engineczar wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:39 pm

First until the Mueller probe is finished and the report written, what and how he is doing is just guessing, because he has run a tight ship no leaks, we have only found out about what he is doing when he takes someone to court.
Second if there is nothing to hide why are all these people lying to congress and the Mueller people? Why risk going to jail for lying, just tell the truth. Republicans keep saying its all a perjury trap, if you tell the truth there is no perjury and no trap. If you lie and they ask you about it and then they show you documents that prove you are lying in a court of law, then I would think you deserve to go to jail. I don't call that a trap, I call it good police work. I do not know, but my assumption is he is prosecuting the small easy crimes first, and building cooperation from those who got caught lying and do not want to go to jail. When the final report is out then we will know who the crooks are.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:57 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:57 pm
engineczar wrote:

First until the Mueller probe is finished and the report written, what and how he is doing is just guessing, because he has run a tight ship no leaks, we have only found out about what he is doing when he takes someone to court.
Second if there is nothing to hide why are all these people lying to congress and the Mueller people? Why risk going to jail for lying, just tell the truth. Republicans keep saying its all a perjury trap, if you tell the truth there is no perjury and no trap. If you lie and they ask you about it and then they show you documents that prove you are lying in a court of law, then I would think you deserve to go to jail. I don't call that a trap, I call it good police work. I do not know, but my assumption is he is prosecuting the small easy crimes first, and building cooperation from those who got caught lying and do not want to go to jail. When the final report is out then we will know who the crooks are.
They got you fooled.

Most have been process crimes...like a time or date being off by memory as opposed to an email.

Like what they are trying to do with that one guy now...he gave them everything he owned, computers , hard drives etc, it had something like 60 thousand emails

They tried to trick him into remembering a specific day and time of an email by memory.. then after going through everything himself, he let them know he was wrong...so they let him correct it.

But now they are using his original statement,, that's a bullshyt trap and illegal. The guy is 72

I'll bet half of you couldn't remember 5% of your email specific date and times

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:25 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
engineczar wrote:

You do not even know what a "perjury" trap is in this case. Of course people on the Mueller team have leaked information to the press. [-X

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:36 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:57 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
engineczar wrote:

They got you fooled.

Most have been process crimes...like a time or date being off by memory as opposed to an email.

Like what they are trying to do with that one guy now...he gave them everything he owned, computers , hard drives etc, it had something like 60 thousand emails

They tried to trick him into remembering a specific day and time of an email by memory.. then after going through everything himself, he let them know he was wrong...so they let him correct it.

But now they are using his original statement,, that's a bullshyt trap and illegal. The guy is 72

I'll bet half of you couldn't remember 5% of your email specific date and times
BS a lie must be material to the case at hand. If a specific place or time is material then it is perjury .