And now we have collusion

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:14 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:28 pm
mk e wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:24 pm
lefty o wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:36 pm
no its not. title of this thread says and i quote "now we have collusion". you said that in march, and now you stated there is PROBABLE collusion.
That's incorrect.
are you full on retarded, that is absolutely correct! you wrote the words, open your eyes! we'll just start calling you jcc jr!
J-C-C junior fits him just fine. :D

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4230
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:57 pm

How can someone claim to be an engineer yet know nothing? That's what blows me away, you really would think supposed intelligent people could figure out the crookedness of the demonrats and the plans they have for us all.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:20 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:57 pm
How can someone claim to be an engineer yet know nothing? That's what blows me away, you really would think supposed intelligent people could figure out the crookedness of the demonrats and the plans they have for us all.
His posts have exposed him for what he is. Funny how that happens. :D That goes for some others on this forum who claim to be something other than who they are.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by GRTfast » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:33 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:20 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:57 pm
How can someone claim to be an engineer yet know nothing? That's what blows me away, you really would think supposed intelligent people could figure out the crookedness of the demonrats and the plans they have for us all.
His posts have exposed him for what he is. Funny how that happens. :D That goes for some others on this forum who claim to be something other than who they are.
Who specifically is claiming to be something other than who they are?

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5355
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by mk e » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:45 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:58 pm
What I find interesting is that being a real-estate developer and one who builds hotels is suddenly a crime. The Trump Tower in Moscow never came to be and apparently was only in the talking stage. However once again the lefties are going to make a big deal over nothing. [-X
Conspiracy is a crime
Bribary is a crime
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:51 pm

mk e wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:45 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:58 pm
What I find interesting is that being a real-estate developer and one who builds hotels is suddenly a crime. The Trump Tower in Moscow never came to be and apparently was only in the talking stage. However once again the lefties are going to make a big deal over nothing. [-X
Conspiracy is a crime
Bribary is a crime
What was conspired? Did any money change hands?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4197
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:17 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:51 pm
mk e wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:45 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:58 pm
What I find interesting is that being a real-estate developer and one who builds hotels is suddenly a crime. The Trump Tower in Moscow never came to be and apparently was only in the talking stage. However once again the lefties are going to make a big deal over nothing. [-X
Conspiracy is a crime
Bribary is a crime
What was conspired? Did any money change hands?
What about dangling a pardon for Manafort ? Is that bribery?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:07 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:17 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:51 pm
mk e wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:45 pm


Conspiracy is a crime
Bribary is a crime
What was conspired? Did any money change hands?
What about dangling a pardon for Manafort ? Is that bribery?
So, you cannot answer my question but come up with that. Bwahahahahaha

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8154
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by pdq67 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:55 pm

Maybe action speaks louder than words?

Somebody send a 6.5 Carcano shell to him. Maybe he will know what to do with it, but I doubt it..

pdq67

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5355
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by mk e » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:25 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:51 pm
mk e wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:45 pm
Conspiracy is a crime
Bribery is a crime
What was conspired? Did any money change hands?
[/quote]
Bribery was conspired. Just planning to offer a bride is conspiracy to bride and a $50M bribe was offered.

The money was offered, but but accepted so that is attempted bribery.

Same with the "dirt on Clinton", just agreeing to accept help from a foreign person of government is a crime, it doesn't matter if you ever actually get it or not.

Tax evasion is a crime.

Discussing and planning a away to evade taxes is conspiracy.


.....you elected a POS who even fails at crime ;)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4197
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:47 am

How can anyone not see the total corruption that follows this family, it must be a mental block of some sort.

Lock them the f up...

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8154
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by pdq67 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:35 am

I keep coming back to the, "body count", that follows the two around and continues to grow!

Much less, the two little boys found dead supposedly while playing on some railroad tracks in Arkansas, Maybe a drug delivery witnessed by them?

BUT we will be rid of them as well as the mulatto when all of them are 6 feet under ground! I just wish the three would die sooner than later is all!

pdq67

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2712
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by gmrocket » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:53 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:17 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:51 pm
mk e wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:45 pm


Conspiracy is a crime
Bribary is a crime
What was conspired? Did any money change hands?
What about dangling a pardon for Manafort ? Is that bribery?
You have an over active imagination

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2712
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by gmrocket » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:00 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:47 am
How can anyone not see the total corruption that follows this family, it must be a mental block of some sort.

Lock them the f up...
Two years so far, many many lawyers and others working to find collusion... over 10 million spent so far and not a single piece of evidence.

Only collusion found was the hillary campaign spending money on fake dossier

And a bunch of big wigs at the FBI getting canned and outed for being liars and shills for the dnc

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4197
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: And now we have collusion

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:50 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:53 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:17 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:51 pm


What was conspired? Did any money change hands?
What about dangling a pardon for Manafort ? Is that bribery?
You have an over active imagination
What would you call it ?

Post Reply