Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2637
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:11 pm

Again its not a trump issue, its called keep the Marxist out period. Nothing else is important to the country.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7256
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by pdq67 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:00 pm

OK everybody, please tell me when Pres. Trump get's damned near $150,000,000 richer after using the Office of President to do so and then I MIGHT be concerned since nobody seems to be THAT concerned about the, "infamous, lying, f**, "CUNT"", that just might be a killer, (think Vince Foster here), has already done!

Much less what Uranium 1 is going to end up doing to us in the future! As well as the shit WE don't know about that the, "CUNT", has done!!!

And I am not going to bring up ol', "2-fingered slick's", Cray Computer and ICBM Guidance System information transfer to the Chi-Com's!!

Pres. Trump appears to be a mere, "Babe in the Woods", compared to the two of them!! Just a little extra pu*sy back years ago.... What about, "slick's", pus*y??

pdq67

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5311
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Image

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7482
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:27 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:45 pm
jet1 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:22 pm
I read the interview and is pretty plain to see what is happening. Stormy and her Lawyer continuously use the buzz words created by the left to push this. They are trying to tie Muller into this so that they can ask Trump about it under oath to try and purger himself. It is so clear it's ridiculous. They are painting Stormy as a victim in all of this. Trump probably did nail her but really who cares. The story is so much bigger than what actually happened.
Like they did to Clinton.
The press protected Clinton.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2888
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:14 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:27 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:45 pm
jet1 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:22 pm
I read the interview and is pretty plain to see what is happening. Stormy and her Lawyer continuously use the buzz words created by the left to push this. They are trying to tie Muller into this so that they can ask Trump about it under oath to try and purger himself. It is so clear it's ridiculous. They are painting Stormy as a victim in all of this. Trump probably did nail her but really who cares. The story is so much bigger than what actually happened.
Like they did to Clinton.
The press protected Clinton.
I guess the press could not stop the impeachment proceeding.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2888
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:40 am

The spectacle of an adult entertainer recalling the time she spanked a future president with a magazine featuring his face on the cover was a major draw for CBS on Sunday night; more than 21 million viewers tuned in.

Oh my !

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5311
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:24 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:40 am
The spectacle of an adult entertainer recalling the time she spanked a future president with a magazine featuring his face on the cover was a major draw for CBS on Sunday night; more than 21 million viewers tuned in.

Oh my !
Late night comedy shows are doing great thanks to Trump and his soap opera of a white house.

MAGA!! :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7482
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:36 am

So, according to Stormy at the most it was a one time deal that occurred in 2006. Nothing like Bill and Monica.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2888
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:32 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:36 am
So, according to Stormy at the most it was a one time deal that occurred in 2006. Nothing like Bill and Monica.
Not.

Steve.k
Expert
Expert
Posts: 687
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 10:41 am

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by Steve.k » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:39 pm

Whether its true or not one thing is certain. North American politics is one big shitshow from the northern tip of Canada south. Nowhere in the world do you see shit shows like this ! We should kick all these morons out and hire some High school kids. Likely have a lot more integrity and smarts. Sad very sad!

User avatar
Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3566
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:19 pm
Location: Urbana, IL USA
Contact:

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by Dave Koehler » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:52 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:40 am
The spectacle of an adult entertainer recalling the time she spanked a future president with a magazine featuring his face on the cover was a major draw for CBS on Sunday night; more than 21 million viewers tuned in.

Oh my !
Got to admit it. That made me laugh, chortle and snicker.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7482
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:14 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:14 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:27 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:45 pm


Like they did to Clinton.
The press protected Clinton.
I guess the press could not stop the impeachment proceeding.
They did not try and that is the point.

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by woody b » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:17 pm

Image
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7482
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:29 pm

Does Stormy have a tax problem?

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1454
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by dirtracr5 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:37 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:29 pm
Does Stormy have a tax problem?
If she does that doesn't change what happened between her and Trump. Mostly just a deflection by the right wing media.

Post Reply