Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

mk e
Guru
Guru

Re: Stormy Daniels describes her affair with Donald Trump on 60 Minutes

Post by mk e » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:06 am

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:51 am

This washed up dirty ho has had more pricks in her than a porcupine. Do you think she can even count how many times she's been on her back? So what makes some phony allegation about an encounter with Donald Trump 10+ years ago different? Payday!

She stands to make far more to go away than she ever made holding the sheets down.
She has photos, records, passed a lie detector test. .....and it's not he said / she said when there are at least a dozen more shes. And then there are those court cases he lost where they proved he cheats and lies and all the times he changes the deal after the fact.

No, you just chose to believe his relationship with you is different and he won't screw you over like he does most everyone else in his life......because you're specail.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:07 am

mk e wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:38 am
RevTheory wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:27 am

See, this is an unfortunate, current reality that you never-Trumpers can't seem to grasp. I could contact my local news outlet this morning and tell them that I had a homo affair with Donald Trump in 1988. It would be headline news this afternoon and I could just sit back and wait for his attorney to pay me a couple hundred grand to go away.

It doesn't have to be true, it just needs to be a nuisance. Open up your mind!
I will get you $100 that even your local news outlet won't touch you made up story.

Want to find out and make a quick $100 plus your almost guaranteed a spot on fox bashing the fake liberal media?

True stories they report are varified and true, you just don't care that he's a lying, cheating, POS because he told you he really cares about you and he wouldn't lie to you ;)
Id like to see how this pans out. I'm guessing it will be all talk and no action.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:52 am

dirtracr5 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:07 am
Id like to see how this pans out. I'm guessing it will be all talk and no action.
I agree. I just hope his marriage can survive this ugly onslaught from the left. Melania seems like a sweetheart and she certainly doesn't deserve this crap.

The far left and internet trolls can't pin him down on policy, foreign affairs, collusion or anything else that actually matters so they're dragging chicks out of the woods from 10+ years ago hoping something sticks.

Greg Gutfeld on FOX made a funny joke saying something along the lines of "finding out that Donald Trump had s*x with a [Blank Post] star is about as earth-shattering as finding out that Mike Pence didn't!"

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 am

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:52 am
dirtracr5 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:07 am
I agree.
I was talking about your idea of calling into a tv station.

I'm sure you knew that though.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Actually I missed that one. Nice though :lol:

j-c-c
Expert
Expert

Post by j-c-c » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:16 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:26 pm
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stormy-dan ... interview/
A week and a half before the 2016 election, Donald Trump's personal attorney paid a [Blank Post] star named Stormy Daniels to keep quiet about her alleged relationship with the Republican candidate for President. Today, that arrangement is well on its way to becoming the most talked-about "hush agreement" in history, with potential legal and political implications for the President. Through his spokesman, Mr. Trump has denied having an affair with Stormy Daniels, and his lawyers are now threatening her with financial ruin, saying she has to pay one million dollars every time she violates her agreement to stay silent. But that didn't stop her from coming on 60 Minutes.

I wonder if Trump and Melania watched it together? :lol:
Define "together" :lol:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:18 pm

You trolls have the mentality of a child.

jet1
Pro
Pro

Post by jet1 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:22 pm

I read the interview and is pretty plain to see what is happening. Stormy and her Lawyer continuously use the buzz words created by the left to push this. They are trying to tie Muller into this so that they can ask Trump about it under oath to try and purger himself. It is so clear it's ridiculous. They are painting Stormy as a victim in all of this. Trump probably did nail her but really who cares. The story is so much bigger than what actually happened.

j-c-c
Expert
Expert

Post by j-c-c » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:32 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:18 pm
You trolls have the mentality of a child.
Ironic how you seldom if ever, back up your accusations, insults, slander, etc with any sound reasoning, why is that?
Are you anointed or something?

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:36 pm

RevTheory wrote:

Greg Gutfeld on FOX made a funny joke saying something along the lines of "finding out that Donald Trump had s*x with a [Blank Post] star is about as earth-shattering as finding out that Mike Pence didn't!"
Exactly, so why lie about It?

Note that in just a couple posts you've gone from "it's a lie" to "no sh!t".....
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:06 pm

jet1 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:22 pm
I read the interview and is pretty plain to see what is happening. Stormy and her Lawyer continuously use the buzz words created by the left to push this. They are trying to tie Muller into this so that they can ask Trump about it under oath to try and purger himself. It is so clear it's ridiculous. They are painting Stormy as a victim in all of this. Trump probably did nail her but really who cares. The story is so much bigger than what actually happened.
It gives fodder to internet trolls when they can't pin him down on anything substantive.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:36 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:06 pm

It gives fodder to internet trolls when they can't pin him down on anything substantive.
And lying about is what ol Billy was impeached for if you'll recall.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:49 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:36 pm
RevTheory wrote:

Exactly, so why lie about It?

Note that in just a couple posts you've gone from "it's a lie" to "no sh!t".....
Funny how that works isn't it? :lol:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:22 pm

I guess it depends on what your definition of is, is.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:45 pm

jet1 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:22 pm
Like they did to Clinton.