Is Conner Lamb a new breed of Democrat?

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Re: Is Conner Lamb a new breed of Democrat?

Post by lefty o » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:24 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:00 pm
lefty o wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:14 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Another classy response from a trumptard.... =D> :lol:
and your liberal democrap bs is any better? think not.
Oh here comes lefty tears right on cue....
you dont see me crying, but we all see your true colors.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:26 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:13 am
Just read up on the candidates in tonight PA race.

Lamb is anti abortion, former US marine, Does not support Nancy Pelosi, and Lamb's campaign website lists his top priorities as the heroin crisis, jobs and infrastructure, affordable health care, protecting Medicare and Social Security, reforming the student loan system, unions, and modern energy development.

Unfortunately he's pro union and pro trump tariffs.

Other than that I'd say this is a Dem even I could vote for. Its nice to see someone who isn't a far left or far right nutcase who blindly follows..
I think this is why hes doing so well in Trump country. I feel like people are getting sick of far right and far left and nothing ever getting done. Centrists may have an easier time compromising and getting something done.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Lamb has way outspent his opponent and the district has quite a few more dimoKKKRATS registered than Republicans.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:17 pm

I guess on the bright side the sooner all the demo kkk rats take over the sooner the bible end time prophesy's come to be. When the Marxist get what they want, woe to us all.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:36 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:29 pm
Lamb has way outspent his opponent and the district has quite a few more dimoKKKRATS registered than Republicans.
So republicans are not coming out like the dems are if Trump won by 20+ and the race is now this close with a Dem leading.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:58 pm

dirtracr5 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:36 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
So republicans are not coming out like the dems are if Trump won by 20+ and the race is now this close with a Dem leading.
95 vote lead for the dem now...amazingly close. And trump won this district by 20 points. Huge swing to the left. GOP is in big trouble this fall. :shock:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:27 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:58 pm
dirtracr5 wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
95 vote lead for the dem now...amazingly close. And trump won this district by 20 points. Huge swing to the left. GOP is in big trouble this fall. :shock:
I guess the steel mills better not restart now. I hope there are some huge layoffs in that area where that demo kkk rat won, everyone needs to learn the hard way. Yeah they support their onions ------>Unions........ but its still the company's that hand out the jobs, what a bunch of stupid idiots there are. Yeah wish I was a big manufacture there, I'd shut the doors and move out.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:42 am

I guess the dem's redistricting was successful. That and the pending lawsuit for 100,000 illegal voters.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:01 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:27 am
sanfordandson wrote:
dirtracr5 wrote:

I guess the steel mills better not restart now. I hope there are some huge layoffs in that area where that demo kkk rat won, everyone needs to learn the hard way. Yeah they support their onions ------>Unions........ but its still the company's that hand out the jobs, what a bunch of stupid idiots there are. Yeah wish I was a big manufacture there, I'd shut the doors and move out.
You hope people lose their job.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 am

exhaustgases wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
dirtracr5 wrote:

Proof that you dont care about jobs. You are more worried about your alt right political faction. Sad....

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:29 am

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:42 am
I guess the dem's redistricting was successful. That and the pending lawsuit for 100,000 illegal voters.
This is the old district line, the new lines are for the fall elections and this particular seat will disappear. The new constitutional lines along with votes feeling the need to flush will likely shift PA from 13/5 GOP to about at least 10/8 Dem, maybe 13/5 Dem.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:48 am

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:42 am
Lol...f-ing moron. Shows how out of touch you are. :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:10 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 am
exhaustgases wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:

Proof that you dont care about jobs. You are more worried about your alt right political faction. Sad....
Its all about the people that vote against liberty, yes they want to vote stupid they deserve to lose jobs, since they don't care about what anyone else has to lose over their stupidity.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:21 pm

I saw an interview with a guy who voted Rump and said he wasn't unhappy about that vote but was voting Lamb.
Like most coal and steel workers he's a union guy and Lamb is pro-union, the GOP isn't. This is why the GOP doesn't traditionally do well with these groups and what made Rump's win with them and so odd....but it seems they now remember why they generally vote Dem.... and its time to flush.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru

Post by Dave Koehler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:48 pm

We have a guy out here, Rodney Davis that reminds me of this young fellow. He had and spoke of all kinds of wonderful things he could accomplish.
Of course anyone with a brain, went yeah, unhuh ok, whatever.
I swear there must be a room they pull all the new guys into and explain how it is really going to be, campaign promises be damned.
This guy hardly said another word after election, avoids his constituents like the plague and votes, when he votes, however the head dogs dictate.
He has messed it up so bad there are letters to the editor about it daily. I don't think he will be around any longer.
It always amazes me when we re-elect these guys when it becomes obvious they are all smoke.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."