Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by RevTheory » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:18 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:14 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:03 am
RevTheory wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:57 am
You're damn right he's different; that's what we wanted!
Hes filled the swamp, has his own interests in mind, is being investigated, and runs around 40% in approval polls.

All exactly like obummer....you elected the same thing.
"Exactly like obummer". You are an idiot.
No shit! You can't even respond to something like that. You just sit back in your chair and wonder how the hell some people even function.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4618
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by mk e » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:15 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:12 am
Speaking of having their head up their ass Mark. How is that Trump/Russia collusion thing coming along? You know, all the crap that you have been posting the last year or so. [-X
All indications are they are deciding who to charge. It hadn't gotten to Rump yet but it apoears to only be a matter of tine now.

In other news another WH employee and long time Rumo aid was escorted out yesterday because he's under investigation for financial crimes.....then was hire promptly hired by the Rump campaign.

You elected the most corrupt person to ever hold the office.......well done.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4618
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by mk e » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Oh look at that, the official WH statement about the UK attacks doesn't mention Russia, the country that made and as far as anyone knows filly controls the nerve agent used.

I wonder why that could be??????


Wake up......its time to flush
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by RevTheory » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Turn off CNN!

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3327
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:42 pm

mk e wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:53 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:46 am
RevTheory wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:07 am
And this is worthy of a Trump-troll thread how?
Your right...probably a nothingburger.... :lol: =D>
Interesting though that it happened right after Rex said the US has full confidence in the UK 's assessment that Russia launch a chemical weapon attack inside the UK and the UK is looking to hit Russia hard with sanctions.

....probably just a huge coincidence though.
Yeah them Rooooski's bad to the bone they just do everything, or are at least blamed for everything now. So I guess they also did Obum's fast and furious deal to the mexico's back in the day too. I'd like to blame them for getting rid of the homesteading act in this country, and signing in the epa.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by RevTheory » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:48 pm

"The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back." "I'll have more flexibility after the election"

Isn't it strange how Russia was a non-issue until Donald Trump was elected and now Russia is the biggest threat aside from global warming.

You trolls realize that Donald Trump wins re-election, right?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8342
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:50 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:17 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:14 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:03 am


Hes filled the swamp, has his own interests in mind, is being investigated, and runs around 40% in approval polls.

All exactly like obummer....you elected the same thing.
"Exactly like obummer". You are an idiot.
Another rebuttal full of wisdom and thought..... =D> :lol:
Exactly like your post. You are projecting once again.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8342
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:54 pm

mk e wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:15 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:12 am
Speaking of having their head up their ass Mark. How is that Trump/Russia collusion thing coming along? You know, all the crap that you have been posting the last year or so. [-X
All indications are they are deciding who to charge. It hadn't gotten to Rump yet but it apoears to only be a matter of tine now.

In other news another WH employee and long time Rumo aid was escorted out yesterday because he's under investigation for financial crimes.....then was hire promptly hired by the Rump campaign.

You elected the most corrupt person to ever hold the office.......well done.
I see you still have your head firmly implanted. Care to tell us what evidence there is? Adam Schiff said in an interview recently it was all out in the public domain. So what is it?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5539
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:30 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:54 pm
mk e wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:15 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:12 am
Speaking of having their head up their ass Mark. How is that Trump/Russia collusion thing coming along? You know, all the crap that you have been posting the last year or so. [-X
All indications are they are deciding who to charge. It hadn't gotten to Rump yet but it apoears to only be a matter of tine now.

In other news another WH employee and long time Rumo aid was escorted out yesterday because he's under investigation for financial crimes.....then was hire promptly hired by the Rump campaign.

You elected the most corrupt person to ever hold the office.......well done.
I see you still have your head firmly implanted. Care to tell us what evidence there is? Adam Schiff said in an interview recently it was all out in the public domain. So what is it?
Schiff lied to you and you fell for it....

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by RevTheory » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:36 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:30 pm
Schiff lied to you and you fell for it....
What fuckin' side are you on? Oh, just internet feedback to make your miserable existence come alive.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8342
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:08 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:30 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:54 pm
mk e wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:15 pm


All indications are they are deciding who to charge. It hadn't gotten to Rump yet but it apoears to only be a matter of tine now.

In other news another WH employee and long time Rumo aid was escorted out yesterday because he's under investigation for financial crimes.....then was hire promptly hired by the Rump campaign.

You elected the most corrupt person to ever hold the office.......well done.
I see you still have your head firmly implanted. Care to tell us what evidence there is? Adam Schiff said in an interview recently it was all out in the public domain. So what is it?
Schiff lied to you and you fell for it....
The only way that makes any sense is that post has to be for mke.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5539
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:01 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:08 pm


The only way that makes any sense is that post has to be for mke.
i didnt really expect you to get it..... :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8342
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Let me just add that I would not be surprised to see President Trump make some more changes. As I have stated I think President Trump is not hitting his stride and knows the type of people that he needs.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2667
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by j-c-c » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:13 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:59 am
mk e wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:58 am
RevTheory wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:55 am
Get back to us if you ever figure out how things work at the highest level.
Rex has fired for crossing Rump on Russia. Get your head outnof your @as.
Let me turn on CNN and get the talking points so I'm up to speed.
Anybody that uses a single source for news, is an idiot.

IMO, Tillerson threw a fit at the head Moron for his out of the blue announcement of a summit meeting with rocketman, which was so un expected because DT once again needed to quickly redirect the media off the $130K [Blank Post] star breaking saga image nightmare, it worked. Tillerson was so irate he cancelled Africa meetings due to "illness", shortened his trip, and few home, likely to resign. Tillerson's Russia comments on the attempted nerve agent murder, was a convenient FU payback on his way out on his last day, and for Dt, a nice bonus to be used to justify Tillerson's departure for the masses, becuase the public will buy anything..

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5539
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Another one bites the dust! Trump says Rex Tillerson out as Secretary of State

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:37 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:28 pm
As I have stated I think President Trump is not hitting his stride
I agree!! =D>

More like stumbling around!

Post Reply