Sketchy Business – Chairman Nunes Reveals Fusion GPS Connection to Obama White House…

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Sketchy Business – Chairman Nunes Reveals Fusion GPS Connection to Obama White House…

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:37 pm

Is this the same Joe Biden who wants to run for President in 2020? :D

"Well this latest twist is sketchy as hell. In December last year we learned about Nellie Ohr working for Fusion GPS and channeling Clinton/Steele ‘dossier’ information to her husband Bruce Ohr who worked in the DOJ National Security Division.
Today Fox News is revealing that Fusion-GPS #2 man-in-charge, Neil King Jr., was/is married to President Obama’s White House Policy Adviser, Shailagh Murray; who was also Joe Biden’s Deputy-Chief-of-Staff.
WASHINGTON – House Republicans are expanding their investigation of the Trump dossier, seeking answers from Obama administration officials including a former staffer for Vice President Joe Biden whose husband works for the firm behind the controversial document, Fox News has learned.
A source familiar with the matter confirmed to Fox News that Shailagh Murray, who was Biden’s former deputy chief of staff and communications director before serving as a senior adviser to President Obama, will be sent a questionnaire Friday.
The questionnaire, from Republican Chairman Devin Nunes of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, will ask when Murray became aware that the dossier – commissioned by opposition research firm Fusion GPS – was funded by the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign.
It’s becoming more and more transparently obvious that Fusion-GPS was one of the contractors with access to the FBI and NSA database; and when Admiral Rogers shut down that access (April 2018), Fusion-GPS needed a workaround to access the system through the Dept. of Justice National Security Division (DOJ-NSD), via Bruce Ohr."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ite-house/

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Re: Sketchy Business – Chairman Nunes Reveals Fusion GPS Connection to Obama White House…

Post by lefty o » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:05 am

ive said it before. its going to take some time, but this house of cards is gonna fall down all over the democrats.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Sketchy Business – Chairman Nunes Reveals Fusion GPS Connection to Obama White House…

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:23 am

They will just blame the Rooooski's.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:09 am

Notice how everybody seems to be married to everybody else as well as working for everybody also and that it appears to be one big f**, "happy family"!!

People in high places just kinda spin around back and forth to other high places sorta deal as I see it!!

We all know --- "You scratch my back and keep your f** mouth shut and I will do the same thing for you!!". This is how, "The Fix", get's put in!!

Right, I hope the whole mess comes tumbling down around the Dems!!

BOTH PARTIES ACTUALLY!!!

pdq67

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:42 am

Those dem tentacles run deep!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:16 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:09 am
Notice how everybody seems to be married to everybody else as well as working for everybody also and that it appears to be one big f**, "happy family"!!

People in high places just kinda spin around back and forth to other high places sorta deal as I see it!!

We all know --- "You scratch my back and keep your f** mouth shut and I will do the same thing for you!!". This is how, "The Fix", get's put in!!

BOTH PARTIES ACTUALLY!!!

pdq67
Good observation. =D>

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:21 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:16 pm
pdq67 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:09 am

BOTH PARTIES ACTUALLY!!!

pdq67
Good observation. =D>
1989TransAm,

The only way we have to combat this crap is to keep voting them out that don't have EVERYBODY's interests at heart until they do!

That or, "Lock and Load!"...

Everybody need's ta buy more spam can bullets!

pdq67