Trumps proposed tariff war lead to resignation of top economic avdisor Cohn.

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: Trumps proposed tariff war lead to resignation of top economic avdisor Cohn.

Post by RevTheory » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:57 am

Oh no, I don't block someone for a difference of opinion. I block them when they're nothing but a troll who goes after everyone personally to stir up trouble. I like a difference of opinion as I usually learn something. Even if I still disagree, I'll likely at least have a better understanding of why someone differs.

It's just the trolls.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Trumps proposed tariff war lead to resignation of top economic avdisor Cohn.

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:00 am

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:57 am
Oh no, I don't block someone for a difference of opinion. I block them when they're nothing but a troll who goes after everyone personally to stir up trouble. I like a difference of opinion as I usually learn something. Even if I still disagree, I'll likely at least have a better understanding of why someone differs.

It's just the trolls.
That's alot of words just to tell us you are a snowflake. :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:10 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:00 am
RevTheory wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:57 am

It's just the trolls.
That's alot of words just to tell us you are a snowflake. :lol:
If you want to see a real snowflake just get yourself a mirror.