Becoming immortal - (VPRO documentary - 2018)

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Fireonthemountain

Post by Fireonthemountain » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:18 am

This may rock some boats LOL Its not true immortality ala Highlander, but biological youth they are mostly talking about where most age related diseases do not exist. I am fine in many ways with dying as I see my body as just a shell I inhabit, but the shell is not actually me anymore than my house, or car, or clothes are me. Death is not an option in the Universe as even stars die, but aging looks to be only one, of many options. There are species that live hundreds and thousands of years and never age, and there is also reverse aging in nature reversing back to almost the embryonic state. A lot of what is known now about all this was unknown just a few decades ago, and things are moving very very fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFQ4jPATX7k

Fireonthemountain

Re: Becoming immortal - (VPRO documentary - 2018)

Post by Fireonthemountain » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:15 am

As I said its happening very fast

Now taking patients for human trials outside the US, and how are they going to close this barn door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kquZUSlwyZ4

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:15 am

You mean that we won't be making, "Soylent Green??"...

pdq67

Fireonthemountain

Post by Fireonthemountain » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:35 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:15 am
You mean that we won't be making, "Soylent Green??"...

pdq67
Only some will, on special occasions and holidays,

On a side note, though with that question in mind, major crop and livestock losses are happening in the world from "climate change", but Russia reported record crops I think. Whats coming up soon may not be as rosy on food and other issues, as today, It seems that with the "climate change" we are in comes epic earthquakes and volcanoes, in the past similar solar cycles. This video interview with John L Casey Ph.D will clue you in, on what looks to be going on and ahead. Its not pretty like reversing our ages and diseases or the free energy from graphene, but its ahead and is currently shaping our world, or reshaping it out of our control. Don't forget the Donor Party at Truckee =D>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVgu0LmeIE

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:20 am

I have said before that I would rather be wrong and there is no GOD, than right and there isn't!! (Or something like this?).....

My way of thinking is that when my GOD takes me to be by HIS side, I will become eternal!!

pdq67

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:01 pm

The problem with immortality is that it lasts forever. :D

Fireonthemountain

Post by Fireonthemountain » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:17 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:01 pm
The problem with immortality is that it lasts forever. :D
The problem with not being immortal is inexperience and decay, which we call stupid and diseases.

I am fairly sure there is also more to what we call reality than what most normally perceive and we can only guess at the answers. Of what we really are, and if we never actually die or not. My best guess after tons of study is we are not our minds and bodies but are quite separate, from them. Physicists are beginning to wonder the same is this just a hologram computer simulation of some sort, Recently medical has proclaimed we still persist, even without any signs of life from the brain. As hard as it is for some here to understand it, or admit it. or might take it, we are not our cars. We exist without them.

If life ends in the dirt then we will never know it, but it thats not the end...I would not worry about punishment or failing the test. We are like self learning computers touching or sensing the fire, and noticing the results. Noticing what's of value and what isn't. Ah, life gets better.

Ending the disease of aging might make it easier to see and understand. But we will still certainly die, from stupid either ours or theirs.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:51 pm

^^^^^^^^^^

Well put fireonthemountain!

I have to believe there is more after my physical end, otherwise, why am I here?

pdq67