What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3296
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:40 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:24 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:47 am
Let's see, "met with laughter and applause"- sounds like a joke to me. Next...
Precisely what it was.
A freudian joke maybe.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2667
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by j-c-c » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:53 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:24 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:47 am
Let's see, "met with laughter and applause"- sounds like a joke to me. Next...
Precisely what it was.
Based on what "precisely", the joke of a man, the seriousness of the comment, a wire tap, the willful historical blindness of his base, divine inspiration, day of the week, the fact Sarah has yet to start damage control and chastise the press for not having a "Sense of humor", the needed deflection of the day when hearing Mueller's footsteps approaching , etc?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8342
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:42 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:53 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:24 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:47 am
Let's see, "met with laughter and applause"- sounds like a joke to me. Next...
Precisely what it was.
Based on what "precisely", the joke of a man, the seriousness of the comment, a wire tap, the willful historical blindness of his base, divine inspiration, day of the week, the fact Sarah has yet to start damage control and chastise the press for not having a "Sense of humor", the needed deflection of the day when hearing Mueller's footsteps approaching , etc?
You are in bad shape.

Ratu
Expert
Expert
Posts: 716
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by Ratu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:01 am

j-c-c

Quoting, "Are we talking about Hitler in 1938, or has that lesson been forgotten?"

Who is this "we" you refer to exactly? Isn't you who is attempting the pretence that Xi is Hitler?

By the way, have you ever read President Washington's farewell address?

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by lefty o » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:34 am

once upon a time the USA did not have a term limit for presidents. FDR made a pretty good run of being president for life. as a matter of fact he and hilter led their respective countries for almost the exact same amount of time. personally i see it as trump running his mouth, because he likes to see the reaction of the sheep.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by RevTheory » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:06 am

This j-c-c character is the one who wanted me to denounce Trump's joke on the campaign trail about his supporters being so loyal, he could shoot someone and they'd stay with him.

As ridiculous as that request was, I went further to prove a useless internet point and asked him to denounce ohdummy's joke about sending Predator Drones to anyone looking at his daughters (paraphrase) and he went silent.

A joke is a joke. Lighten up, Francis.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2667
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by j-c-c » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:42 am

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:06 am
This j-c-c character is the one who wanted me to denounce Trump's joke on the campaign trail about his supporters being so loyal, he could shoot someone and they'd stay with him.

As ridiculous as that request was, I went further to prove a useless internet point and asked him to denounce ohdummy's joke about sending Predator Drones to anyone looking at his daughters (paraphrase) and he went silent.

A joke is a joke. Lighten up, Francis.
Hey, my silence was was an oversight , I apoligize to everyone who has waited patiently for my profound in depth response:

"No comment, it doesn't warrant one"

I'm too busy still chuckling over the Kathy Griffin Trump photo promptly apologized joke photo brouhaha. :D

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3296
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:18 am

lefty o wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:34 am
once upon a time the USA did not have a term limit for presidents. FDR made a pretty good run of being president for life. as a matter of fact he and hilter led their respective countries for almost the exact same amount of time. personally i see it as trump running his mouth, because he likes to see the reaction of the sheep.
F no , that was rump hacking up what he really thinks ..the joke is thinking he was joking. Obama's drone joke was funny and no one thought he was serious.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by RevTheory » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:28 am

You guys are so biased that you've lost your grip on reality. Hell, even a hostile press knew he was joking.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5539
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:47 am

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:28 am
You guys are so biased that you've lost your grip on reality. Hell, even a hostile press knew he was joking.
And youre the face of an unbiased centralist?

LOL F-ing moron.... :lol: =D>


lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by lefty o » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:06 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:18 am
lefty o wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:34 am
once upon a time the USA did not have a term limit for presidents. FDR made a pretty good run of being president for life. as a matter of fact he and hilter led their respective countries for almost the exact same amount of time. personally i see it as trump running his mouth, because he likes to see the reaction of the sheep.
F no , that was rump hacking up what he really thinks ..the joke is thinking he was joking. Obama's drone joke was funny and no one thought he was serious.
he sure got you going!

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by RevTheory » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:12 am

President Trump could go "BOO!" and these clowns would be scurrying around trolling for days :lol:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5539
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:02 am

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:12 am
President Trump could go "BOO!" and these clowns would be scurrying around trolling for days :lol:
If trump was actually doing something right you could make your own posts bragging about how great he's doing. :lol:

:mrgreen:

Ratu
Expert
Expert
Posts: 716
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by Ratu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:39 pm

j-c-c

So have you read President Washington's address yet? It isn't all that long. Did you get to where he makes his point in regards to international politics? Did you get that far yet? Come on, you've had enough time already. Get a move on.

Post Reply