"Illegal" Immigrants Are Getting the Right to Vote in Cities Across America

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

"Illegal" Immigrants Are Getting the Right to Vote in Cities Across America

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:30 am

We have had certain idiots on this forum poopawing the idea that illegals are voting in this country. States such as California have been doing this for awhile now by giving out "drivers licenses" and library cards to illegals. The officials in those states look the other way when they vote. Now it is out in the open and the dimoKKKRATS are being overt about it. In this story it is a city in Maryland. Chicago is also going to openly start letting illegals vote.

Basically what the dimoKKKRATS are doing is importing a permanent voting block. This is what the sanctuary states and cities is all about. I guess the dimoKKKRATS feel embolden now and are not hiding it anymore. I am amazed about the number of legal citizens in this country that are ok with this. There are a number of them on this forum including Sanford. When the idea that illegals were voting in the elections he just laughed about it. When President Trump tries to do something about it such as build the wall people like Sanford deride him for it. I feel the country is now gone and there is no turning back. New "voters" are crossing the border on a daily basis. Obama had programs in favor of this and that is another reason why he is the worst President in the history of this country. Build the wall and deport them.

By the way this linked story is one of many. I picked Newsweek for the liberals on this forum.

"A Maryland city voted Tuesday night to enfranchise noncitizens, the latest in a growing effort to expand immigrant voting rights.
With a tie-breaking vote from the mayor, the City Council in College Park approved the measure to allow undocumented immigrants, student visa holders and residents with green cards to vote in local elections, The Washington Post reports.
Several other cities in Maryland already allow noncitizens to vote locally. Chicago and San Francisco also offer limited noncitizen voting. The trend runs counter to the anti-immigration sentiment in many areas of the country, but supporters say residents of cities and towns should have a say in how their government operates, whether they are citizens or not."

http://www.newsweek.com/immigrants-are- ... ica-664467

turbo2256b
Pro
Pro

Re: "Illegal" Immigrants Are Getting the Right to Vote in Cities Across America

Post by turbo2256b » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:22 am

and were so worried about Russian interference. wish i could laugh off our industry being bought out by foreign interests and illegals. but who wold plant all th flowers in the medians , libraries , city hall , etc

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:07 pm

turbo2256b wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:22 am
and were so worried about Russian interference. wish i could laugh off our industry being bought out by foreign interests and illegals. but who wold plant all th flowers in the medians , libraries , city hall , etc
Exactly. The Russia collusion deal is a farce. What is really happening to skew the elections is the dimoKKKRATS letting all these illegals in and then letting them vote.

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:00 am

More immigration news. Must be fake though because we've been told by our local leftists that Sweden is heaven on earth.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/03/w ... r&referer=

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:32 am

Newsweek is one of the worst publications, similar to CNN. I would take what they say with a grain of salt.

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:41 am

dirtracr5 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:32 am
Newsweek is one of the worst publications, similar to CNN. I would take what they say with a grain of salt.
It's the New York times.

Or are you referring to the original post?

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:15 am

engineczar wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:41 am
dirtracr5 wrote:
It's the New York times.

Original post, But NYT isn't any better IMO.

Aren't alot of you guys berating people that quote Newsweek and NYT? If so why are you guys using them as your source as well?

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:56 am

dirtracr5 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:15 am
engineczar wrote:
dirtracr5 wrote:
It's the New York times.

Aren't alot of you guys berating people that quote Newsweek and NYT? If so why are you guys using them as your source as well?
Newsweek is a bad example but the NYT has long been a staple of a left leaning news source highly touted by the left as the paper of record. If the source was Fox news it would get cast off as fake and alt-right so why bother, using a source like the NYT should mean it's true to the lefts minds. Unless of course if the NYT is also fake news.

This works both ways when those on the left use Fox as a source rather than say Slate or the Huffington Post.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:42 am

"We have had certain idiots on this forum poopawing the idea that illegals are voting in this country."

What the heck is your point with an opening like that, to just insult those who disagree with you, act like a tough guy bully for the benefit of your echo chamber posse, convince others who are informed you uniquely have seen the light, to have your position fairly scrutinized by those you just insulted, or to just kick a hornets nest for entertainment and reader counts?

Hard to concede any credibility and keep reading, when your bias is so blatant at the get go, so I didn't.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:49 pm

engineczar wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:56 am
dirtracr5 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:15 am
engineczar wrote:

It's the New York times.

Newsweek is a bad example but the NYT has long been a staple of a left leaning news source highly touted by the left as the paper of record. If the source was Fox news it would get cast off as fake and alt-right so why bother, using a source like the NYT should mean it's true to the lefts minds. Unless of course if the NYT is also fake news.

This works both ways when those on the left use Fox as a source rather than say Slate or the Huffington Post.
Its called "trumptard hypocrisy" =D>

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:26 pm

dirtracr5 wrote:
Fully understandable. However they are not alone in reporting on this.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:28 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:42 am
"We have had certain idiots on this forum poopawing the idea that illegals are voting in this country."

What the heck is your point with an opening like that, to just insult those who disagree with you, act like a tough guy bully for the benefit of your echo chamber posse, convince others who are informed you uniquely have seen the light, to have your position fairly scrutinized by those you just insulted, or to just kick a hornets nest for entertainment and reader counts?

Hard to concede any credibility and keep reading, when your bias is so blatant at the get go, so I didn't.
Seeing as you are somewhat of a newcomer you do not know some of the history of this forum and the previous discussion on the subject.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:47 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:28 pm
j-c-c wrote:

Seeing as you are somewhat of a newcomer you do not know some of the history of this forum and the previous discussion on the subject.
So its a private joke?
So be it then, I wasn't around for that civil war thing awhile back either.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:15 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:47 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:28 pm
j-c-c wrote:

So its a private joke?
So be it then, I wasn't around for that civil war thing awhile back either.
No private joke. The thread was on illegals voting in the election and how rampant it was. Now the dimoKKKRATS are not even trying to hide it anymore.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Some people in this board are so out of touch they actually think illegal votes are why Hillary won the popular vote in commanding fashion.

Of course that's long ago been debunked. Even Trump gave it up.