Liberals scream ban high capacity magazines

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

woody b
Guru
Guru

Liberals scream ban high capacity magazines

Post by woody b » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:23 am

The liberals have been literally screaming "ban high capacity magazines" "ban high capacity magazines. Guess what. The parkland nut job didn't have any high capacity magazines. They wouldn't fit in his bag. He had fifteen 10 round magazines.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/ ... gazines/
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Re: Liberals scream ban high capacity magazines

Post by lefty o » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:25 am

sadly the liberals do not care what he actually used, nor the fact that it proves capacity restrictions wont make a damned bit of difference, they just want to deny decent people from enjoying their rights.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:37 am

lefty o wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:25 am
sadly the liberals do not care what he actually used, nor the fact that it proves capacity restrictions wont make a damned bit of difference, they just want to deny decent people from enjoying their rights.
I don't think so. Rights have little to do with their efforts. And you are not a decent person.

Democraps have long sought to politicize any topic in an effort to build a voting block that will
keep them in power. The issues vary: abortion, women's equality, sexxual assault, racism, gays,
financial equality, and a whole host of minor social issues. But the goal is the same; we are
smarter than you, we will decide what is best for you, you must do what we say. Period.

Ooops, they don't have them any more; they're too masculine.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:17 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:37 am
lefty o wrote:
I don't think so. Rights have little to do with their efforts. And you are not a decent person.

Democraps have long sought to politicize any topic in an effort to build a voting block that will
keep them in power. The issues vary: abortion, women's equality, sexxual assault, racism, gays,
financial equality, and a whole host of minor social issues. But the goal is the same; we are
smarter than you, we will decide what is best for you, you must do what we say. Period.

wow im not a decent person, based on the little bit you know about me, like maybe the fact i call out sanford on bs on this site, yet you do the same to me. guess your not a decent person either. i dont disagree with the rest of what you wrote, but the rest..pot meet kettle!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:18 pm

lefty o wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:17 pm
David Redszus wrote:
lefty o wrote:

wow im not a decent person, based on the little bit you know about me, like maybe the fact i call out sanford on bs on this site, yet you do the same to me. guess your not a decent person either. i dont disagree with the rest of what you wrote, but the rest..pot meet kettle!
I think you took Davids post wrong...and thats funny as hell FYI... :lol: :lol: =D>

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:24 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:18 pm
lefty o wrote:
David Redszus wrote:

I think you took Davids post wrong...and thats funny as hell FYI... :lol: :lol: =D>
hard to miss where he clearly stated "and you are not a decent purpose".

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:46 pm

lefty o wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:24 pm

I read it as "liberals don't consider you a decent person". Could be wrong...maybe you girls have a beef with each other??

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:10 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:46 pm
lefty o wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:24 pm

I read it as "liberals don't consider you a decent person". Could be wrong...maybe you girls have a beef with each other??
couldnt tell ya, only person who i cant stand is you, and that is generally based on your behavior.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:17 pm

lefty o wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:10 pm

couldnt tell ya, only person who i cant stand is you, and that is generally based on your behavior.
Thats mostly because you're a snowflake that doesnt like facts. :lol:

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Ahhh....10 rounds is a high capacity magazine. Just sayin.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:20 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:17 pm
lefty o wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:10 pm

Thats mostly because you're a snowflake that doesnt like facts. :lol:
doesnt have anything to do with that, but even you understand that.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:50 pm

lefty o wrote:
David Redszus wrote:
lefty o wrote:

Hey Lefty. I did not mean you by any means. I was poking fun at the liberals. By their standards, neither of us are decent persons.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:58 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:50 pm
lefty o wrote:
David Redszus wrote:

Hey Lefty. I did not mean you by any means. I was poking fun at the liberals. By their standards, neither of us are decent persons.
See lefty.. no harm. You can go back to touching wieners!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:50 pm

I have been labeled nearly everything left of center more times then I can count, I think banning high capacity magazines would be rather pointless, that horse has left the barn, besides its mainly just a feel good solution for the simple minded electorate,and they come in ALL flavors.

Restricting future gun sales to long guns with limited round bursts, with a delay interval till next burst, is only middle ground solution, ie reduce active shooter lethality, and give victims at least a fighting chance. Each side has drawn a red line, and one side is going to lose if an acceptable compromise is not found, Ie another Parkland, and they ban something.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:12 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:50 pm
lefty o wrote:
David Redszus wrote:

cool no problem.