Support the NRA

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Support the NRA

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:26 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:11 pm
Its comes out now that only 13 NRA member used Deltas discount which they now withdrew.

Much ado about nothing once again from the alt right. =D>
Yeah but that's just the tip of the ice burg so to say. I have flown Delta in the past, now I will never ever fly them again. That's how it works sandy.
How many others are like me and just won't ever give them my money? I hope they go bankrupt, all the Marxist supporters.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:26 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:26 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Its comes out now that only 13 NRA member used Deltas discount which they now withdrew.

Yeah but that's just the tip of the ice burg so to say. I have flown Delta in the past, now I will never ever fly them again. That's how it works sandy.
We know you are lying but lets pretend you aren't....there will be 3 people to fill your 1 seat. Thats how it works. :mrgreen:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:37 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:

We know you are lying but lets pretend you aren't....there will be 3 people to fill your 1 seat. Thats how it works. :mrgreen:
Not lying sandy, I very likely will never fly commercial again, I hate standing in line with a bad back, and have a fear of flying now.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:57 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:37 pm
I very likely will never fly commercial again, I hate standing in line with a bad back, and have a fear of flying now.
I detect a "do not fly list" candidate?
Couldn't be anything you have posted on this forum, could it?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:25 am

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:57 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:37 pm
I very likely will never fly commercial again, I hate standing in line with a bad back, and have a fear of flying now.
I detect a "do not fly list" candidate?
Couldn't be anything you have posted on this forum, could it?
I have no desire to fly on an aircraft that is fly by wire, meaning no more control cables connected to the control surfaces. I could fly any time I wish if I had the $. I prefer not to and have no desire to travel. And what was the wonderful remark referring to? Funny how when someone can argue against the Marxists well, there is always someone that shows up to discredit them one way or the other.
You seem to forget, I don't want to lose something over a lie. And the demo c rat party is the "TAKE SOMETHING AWAY FROM YOU / US" party.
So what are you willing to give up for your political party?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:13 am

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... nnel?amp=1

Please Utube do not take this comedy show down , this freek of nature is funny to watch and his brethren Ken would loose half of his material for the hick show he has here on ST.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:24 pm

500,000 new NRA members since the shooting. Seeing I am already an NRA member I just made a donation. Here is a story on it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... edia-bias/

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:25 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:24 pm
500,000 new NRA members since the shooting. Seeing I am already an NRA member I just made a donation. Here is a story on it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... edia-bias/
Save some money for Roy Moore!

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Trump has told the gun control Democrap lobby to put every possible objection they have to guns, every ban and restriction, every regulation that violates the 2nd Amendment, into a single, multi-purpose bill and he will sign it.

Has he turned his back on his loyal troops? Not at all.

He can't sign a bill that does not pass Congress; and such an egregious omnibus bill will never pass Congress.
It also prevent stupid states from passing their own gun control measures.

What ever happened to DACA? Keep dreaming.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:25 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:00 pm
Trump has told the gun control Democrap lobby to put every possible objection they have to guns, every ban and restriction, every regulation that violates the 2nd Amendment, into a single, multi-purpose bill and he will sign it.

He can't sign a bill that does not pass Congress; and such an egregious omnibus bill will never pass Congress.

I see what you did there :D

The dems wanted DACA as an issue for the midterms rather than to fix it. I hope it backfires on them again. They still haven't figured out who they're messing with.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:51 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:25 pm
The dems wanted DACA as an issue for the midterms rather than to fix it. I hope it backfires on them again. They still haven't figured out who they're messing with.
Sadly the dems have been picking up seats on a regular basis in special election. In deep red districts of all places.

Not a good sign for this fall.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:37 pm

RevTheory wrote:
David Redszus wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:00 pm

I see what you did there :D

It would be nice if the SCOTUS would hear the appeal on that 9th Circuit cluster fork on DACA before the mid terms. THAT would really put the heat on the demonKKKrats! Don't know if that appeal is still ongoing or not though? I was thinking that SCOTUS wouldn't fast track it to hear it now so it may still happen some time in the future??
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Yeah, isn't it odd how now it's unconstitutional to do away with something that was ruled unconstitutional to begin with?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:02 pm

It would be nice if the SCOTUS would hear the appeal on that 9th Circuit cluster fork on DACA before the mid terms. THAT would really put the heat on the demonKKKrats! Don't know if that appeal is still ongoing or not though? I was thinking that SCOTUS wouldn't fast track it to hear it now so it may still happen some time in the future??

SCOTUS handed down a ruling that is almost as good as a complete dismissal of DACA.
It ruled that illegals can be held indefinitley. That means they can be arrested, taken off the streets, and locked up until their hearing comes up, no matter how long that takes. Previously, under Obuma, they were allowed to roam free until their cases came up in court. No more. It has encouraged many illegals to pack their bags and go back home rather than to jail.

And with GitMo nearly empty, there is lots of space and warm sunshine. :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:25 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:51 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Sadly the dems have been picking up seats on a regular basis in special election. In deep red districts of all places.

Not a good sign for this fall.
Bullsh!t. You are helping that to occur on a daily basis.