So the Left wants to get rid of guns !

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

So the Left wants to get rid of guns !

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:42 pm

All need to study the Khyber pass hand made guns.
This video shows one. All parts hand made.
So tell me all you Marxist demo c rats, how you gona get rid of them?
It looks like there will be a lot of STUFF you will have to TAKE AWAY from everyone to get that accomplished.
You have to remember even little children where using files and such to hand make those things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZZTD3w_a5Q

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Re: So the Left wants to get rid of guns !

Post by pdq67 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:33 am

I've seen it and its way cool making guns by hand out of whatever you can grab onto!

Don't locked up convicts hand make their shivs/shanks?

pdq67

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:21 am

Never mind making more guns. How the hell would they ever remove all those estimated 300 MILLION weapons that are already in the hands of citizens? I've heard "guys" talk about putting ARs broken down into pieces that would fit inside a 6" or 8" PVC pipe with caps glued on both ends to keep moisture/water out then buried in post holes dug with hand held post hole diggers! How the hell would they ever find all those?

And if you think the illegal drug problem here in the USA is bad now, just wait until a new black market is created when no guns are allowed here and even dogs can't smell them!!

There are those among us who are Patriots who will NEVER, EVER give them up, or at least not all of them! :-$

Just saying.......................
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:36 am

Ken,

You damned, "hard-ass", you sound just like me!

pdq67

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:09 am

they could take away all the guns, and we will still have crap like this happen. the criminals will get illegal guns, or make bombs, or drive a bus over school kids letting out of school, etc. its not the fricken tool that is the problem, and no amount of outlawing things, or new restrictions , and regulations is going to change anything!

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Guns, legally used (ownership does not matter) can be a deterrent against the criminally insane and other misguided miscreants.
The elimination of guns could result in the increased use of bombs. How can a good guy with a bomb possibly act as a deterrent against insane behavior?

That's whats wrong with fighter jets.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:46 pm

And as long as police and military have them, that will also be a source for the criminals. The only thing that taking them away does is make it so average people can not protect themselves. And all these Me too's should wake up, women need guns.

My first post just shows they will never ever get rid of them. All it does(if the demo's get their way) is if you ever do try to protect yourself with one then you are the one treated way worse than the person that just broke in one night and attacked you.
So for real study Agenda 21 and see how the demo kkk rats pretty much go right along with it.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:11 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:46 pm
And as long as police and military have them, that will also be a source for the criminals. The only thing that taking them away does is make it so average people can not protect themselves. And all these Me too's should wake up, women need guns.

My first post just shows they will never ever get rid of them. All it does(if the demo's get their way) is if you ever do try to protect yourself with one then you are the one treated way worse than the person that just broke in one night and attacked you.
So for real study Agenda 21 and see how the demo kkk rats pretty much go right along with it.
This is why you should probably, "triple tap", the perp.!

1 in each lung and a 3rd between the eyes! Said perp. won't be testifying against you, now will he!!

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:41 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:11 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:46 pm

This is why you should probably, "triple tap", the perp.!

1 in each lung and a 3rd between the eyes! Said perp. won't be testifying against you, now will he!!

pdq67
If they are out lawed the perp is not the problem its the person that had something he anti supposed to have, and that person will rot because he did something against the agenda. You need to understand the demo c rat agenda is the most important thing, nothing else matters.
Its the agenda to let illegal immigrants in for free, that is why they have free pass on everything. If it wasn't the agenda then things would be way different. Understand the agenda....

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:09 am

No exhaustgases..

The AGENDA is to turn our Country into a 3rd World unarmed shithole just like the rest of the 3rd World countries are!

This way, the NWO bunch only has to control the POOR because the rich will be them! They won't have any free thinking, "MIDDLE CLASS", to contend with and that just might possibly kill them using any means the M/C can!!

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:07 pm

And wow if Trump gives in to all this latest Marxist crap and fabrications, and orchestrations, designed for shock and aw, and massive brain washing.
The crystal ball is showing Marxist domination just down the road. I just hope Sandy enjoys it all and remembers my favorite question to him.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:50 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:07 pm
And wow if Trump gives in to all this latest Marxist crap and fabrications, and orchestrations, designed for shock and aw, and massive brain washing.
The crystal ball is showing Marxist domination just down the road. I just hope Sandy enjoys it all and remembers my favorite question to him.
tin foil is on sale... :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:16 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:50 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
tin foil is on sale... :lol:
Just take off your tin foil hat and blinders and study it. You know absolutely nothing about what your talking about. Agenda 21 is the place to start
a legitimate United Nations publication.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:10 am

exhaustgases wrote:
I thought the issue today is a depressed heart broken orphan deranged 19 year old that shot up his school killing 17, traumatizing hundreds of others, who likely lied on his required gun application?

Could just ban male teenagers, that would solve a lot of problems, out of wed lock pregnancies, illegal drug use, petty crimes, graffiti, loud stereos, car crashes, pants worn too low, street racing, etc.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:16 am

Only the far-left crazies would get tired of soft targets getting shot up so the answer is to make everything a soft target.