The Left mentality

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

The Left mentality

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYM8mYfK_oE

This is Oprah and her statement. Its very short, if you haven't heard you need to listen.

This proves many things I say about that bunch. And they go after inanimate objects, so what is the reason? Simple stuff the agenda.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Re: The Left mentality

Post by David Redszus » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Let's see if I understand all this. An overweight, black, billionaire, racist woman says "old white people have to die to end racism".

Using her logic, the problem could be solved if young black people were to die.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:04 am

"An overweight, black, billionaire, racist woman says", say's it all right there!

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics", prove her wrong time and again.

Black on black killings;
Blacks in Prison:

are two examples of statistics that she doesn't give a shit about!

Sorry, but its true and I wish that it wasn't, but wishing isn't gonna change anything and neither will she!

Imho, it appears that a lot of blacks are doing things they shouldn't be doing FOR the good of THEMSELVES!!

Maybe, just maybe if Society turned JAILS/PRISONS back into such hell holes like they have been in the past, then maybe blacks won't want to go back into them so they clean up their acts AND this includes YT too!!

You know bad like in the Guards BEAT your ass at least once a week bad for general principals! You are in here so we get to take our aggressions out on you until you leave BAD!!

pdq67

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:04 am

Orca....opps I mean Oprah, as well as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the Obamas and many others make massive profits by dividing people. They're racists, no different than the KKK, Aryan brotherhood BLM, , or any other racists.
Don't fall for it. My neighbors skin color is different than mine, but they're good people. They know I'm "good people" too, even though I'm old and white instead of young and black like that are. We aren't crayons, we're Americans. Don't fall for the hate.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:22 pm

Is that the lefts mental illness?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:02 pm

"Let's see if I understand all this. An overweight, black, billionaire, ...... woman says "old white people have to die to end racism".

Well its a start, but only if they put their kids up for adoption first. :D

Nobody is born a racist, but they have no problem dying as one.