Kerry comes to Wa state

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Kerry comes to Wa state

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:14 pm

Jump with joy all that don't live here, Komie Kerry came here to help push a nice .10 per gallon carbon tax on our already some of the highest gas prices in the country. Well yeah and likely Natural gas as well. He flies in a nice private fuel guzzling jet of course, they never seem to do what they want the rest of us to do, do they? What crud people demo kkk rats are.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Kerry comes to Wa state

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:16 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:14 pm
Jump with joy all that don't live here, Komie Kerry came here to help push a nice .10 per gallon carbon tax on our already some of the highest gas prices in the country. Well yeah and likely Natural gas as well. He flies in a nice private fuel guzzling jet of course, they never seem to do what they want the rest of us to do, do they? What crud people demo kkk rats are.
You live in a liberal safe space? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hypocrite.... =D> =D>

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:19 pm

I want away from commie control. The land is great, too bad they had to ruin a nice state. Been here pretty much all my life.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:21 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:19 pm
I want away from commie control. The land is great, too bad they had to ruin a nice state. Been here pretty much all my life.
Sounds like a closet liberal much like your buddy trans am...shame on you.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:26 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:21 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:19 pm
Sounds like a closet liberal much like your buddy trans am...shame on you.
Most that like Trump are liberal, they are not Marxist demo kkk rat climate religionists though. Look up the definition for liberal, demo's are not liberal, they are fascists, they wish to hit you over the head if you support trump that is a fascist by definition they hate free speech because they don't want anyone to hear the truth so they use force and intimidation to silence free speech.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:26 pm
Most that like Trump are liberal, they are not Marxist demo kkk rat climate religionists though. Look up the definition for liberal, demo's are not liberal, they are fascists, they wish to hit you over the head if you support trump that is a fascist by definition they hate free speech because they don't want anyone to hear the truth so they use force and intimidation to silence free speech.
MKE tried to convince the trumptards of the very same thing and they cried tears for days.

Get ready for the shower!