Climate religion shown what it is.

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2015
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Climate religion shown what it is.

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RE9kMcAli4

Carly and Ted show who the climate change denier really is. That is denying that it is a fabrication and an agenda. Who is financing climate change?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Climate religion shown what it is.

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:58 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:55 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RE9kMcAli4

Carly and Ted show who the climate change denier really is. That is denying that it is a fabrication and an agenda. Who is financing climate change?
Deniers #1 source for scientific information and news....Youtube. :lol: #-o

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2015
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Climate religion shown what it is.

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Its your gal Katie curic interviewing Ted and Carly. Its from one of your favorite tv news outfits so, see you never even saw the video.
Shows your ultra lack of simple intellect.

You are the denier. You deny its a Marxist demo kkk rat created agenda. And any scientists that go with it are on the pay roll.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2015
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Climate religion shown what it is.

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 pm

A carbon tax will end climate change. Right? Oh the science is in you are not allowed to say if it will or not.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Climate religion shown what it is.

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:37 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 pm
A carbon tax will end climate change. Right? Oh the science is in you are not allowed to say if it will or not.
Nothing will change climate. Its beyond our control. I say enjoy the warm weather while we have it!

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7233
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Climate religion shown what it is.

Post by pdq67 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 pm
A carbon tax will end climate change. Right? Oh the science is in you are not allowed to say if it will or not.
How are THEY going to tax, "cow farts", and, "termite burps"??

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2015
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Climate religion shown what it is.

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:08 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 pm
A carbon tax will end climate change. Right? Oh the science is in you are not allowed to say if it will or not.
How are THEY going to tax, "cow farts", and, "termite burps"??

pdq67
It will be any fuel that comes from oil wells. They don't care about all the other carbon sources, like their dirty mouths. =D>

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7233
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Climate religion shown what it is.

Post by pdq67 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:14 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:08 pm
pdq67 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 pm
A carbon tax will end climate change. Right? Oh the science is in you are not allowed to say if it will or not.
How are THEY going to tax, "cow farts", and, "termite burps"??

pdq67
It will be any fuel that comes from oil wells. They don't care about all the other carbon sources, like their dirty mouths. =D>
Much less the proven GHG, "WATER VAPOR"!!

pdq67

Post Reply