The train wreck also known as...The Trump White House

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: The train wreck also known as...The Trump White House

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:24 pm

I post because I want to be able to buy GOOD paint when ever I need it. I post here because I want to be able to get Chlorinated paraffin containing lubricants. I post here because I can't stand the evil lies of the Marxists. I post here because I'd still like to have some land and a large shop some place.
I post here because I like Mineral oil to you its called fossil fuel or oil. I post here because I like all the stuff that your wicked bunch has legislated from us. Demonizing metals like mercury, lead etc. yet allowing Fukushima radiation to float over here and shut down the monitoring stations, and Hilarry allowing contaminated fish from Japan to be imported here, and then the worry about lead?

I know you don't care about none of that because you have no hobbies and are not interested in the automotive world or industry.

See I have given you a partial list of things I don't want to have them take away, and that's not even the important things.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:35 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:24 pm
I know you don't care about none of that because you have no hobbies and are not interested in the automotive world or industry.
Just can't post without lying can you? [-X

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:29 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:35 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:24 pm
Just can't post without lying can you? [-X
Its your attitude that proves you don't, if you do have what I say you didn't then your the liar.
So then if you do like cars / automotive and have hobbies what do you NOT want to give up? I mentioned a few now its your turn.

All the commies you support including the Kasich commie in republican clothes nut that you like would be right on with all the demon epa get ride of this get rid of that crap.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:22 am

The white house is so tangled up in their own lies they can't keep the Rob Porter scandal straight!

the best part is they can't blame anybody but themselves. No deep state, no msm, no dems at fault on this one! =D>

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:36 am

I see the CNN talking points are on full display with this troll thread. I guess they don't have much left now that the whole "collusion/obstruction" thing is spinning right back around to the dems with actual evidence.

I know this hurts the Trump-trolls but he was right all along.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:58 am

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:45 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:58 am