Trolls Running Rampant

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

SupStk
Guru
Guru

Trolls Running Rampant

Post by SupStk » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Scrolled through all the new posts just a while ago. Only one thread with something having to do with engine building.
The site's name should be changed to "Troll Talk".
Seems the biggest instigators seldom add anything useful to engine discussions or any discussion for that matter. Thinking they are just here to stir the poop pot and see what reaction they get. :roll:

Please don't feed the trolls!
Last edited by SupStk on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

lefty o
Expert
Expert

Re: Trolls Running Rampant

Post by lefty o » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:36 pm

SupStk wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:20 pm
Scrolled through all the new posts just a while ago. Only one thread with something having to do with engine building.
Seems the biggest instigators seldom add anything useful to engine discussions or any discussion for that matter. Thinking they are just here to stir the poop pot and see what reaction they get. :roll:

Don't feed the trolls!
we just had the troll discussion the other day, and it just got the trolls panties bunched up. dont do any good to bring it up. it would be nice if we didnt have the hard core trolls, then we could have actual discussions of a topic without the instant BS that is always present currently.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:39 pm

Another teary eyed snowflake.

Dont like it then leave. :-({|= :-$

SupStk
Guru
Guru

Post by SupStk » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Its getting to the point I'm tired of sifting through all the crap to occasionally to gleen a nugget. Think the site would be a better place if the mods would have them take the silly sh!t down the road and stick with what this site started out as.
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:45 pm

SupStk wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:43 pm
Its getting to the point I'm tired of sifting through all the crap to occasionally to gleen a nugget. Think the site would be a better place if the mods would have them take the silly sh!t down the road and stick with what this site started out as.
You apparently didn't read the disclaimer before entering. The faint of heart are not allowed. [-X

SupStk
Guru
Guru

Post by SupStk » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:08 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:45 pm
SupStk wrote:
You apparently didn't read the disclaimer before entering. The faint of heart are not allowed. [-X
Lets take inventory here. You have no name, no town, no state, no profile, and obviously no brains.
You do have semi- sharp wit, crying towel, and a computer with an internet connection.
If you are gainfully employed I'd like to hear all about it.
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

lefty o
Expert
Expert

Post by lefty o » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:45 pm

SupStk wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:08 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:45 pm
SupStk wrote:
Lets take inventory here. You have no name, no town, no state, no profile, and obviously no brains.
You do have semi- sharp wit, crying towel, and a computer with an internet connection.
semi sharp... you give her too much credit!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:46 am

SupStk wrote:
If An echo chamber is what u want Go find one.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:59 am

SupStk wrote:

I'd love to give you all of my personal information. On a public forum full of dim witted trumptards no less.

What could go wrong? #-o

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:34 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:36 pm
SupStk wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Don't feed the trolls!
we just had the troll discussion the other day, and it just got the trolls panties bunched up. dont do any good to bring it up. it would be nice if we didnt have the hard core trolls, then we could have actual discussions of a topic without the instant BS that is always present currently.
Just block dissenting voices and carry on.

SupStk
Guru
Guru

Post by SupStk » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:59 am
SupStk wrote:

I'd love to give you all of my personal information. On a public forum full of dim witted trumptards no less.

What could go wrong? #-o
What you scared of? You need to come to grips with that disabling paranoia. My friends are too busy doing something with their lives. They don't scheme about extracting petty revenge on people they disagree with online.
Last edited by SupStk on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:58 pm

SupStk wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 pm

What you scared of? You need to come to grips with that disabling paranoia. My friends are too busy doing something with their lives to worry about extracting petty revenge on people they disagree with online.
If you would have posted this during the obama administration it would have applied to many folks on here.

Funny how the tables have turned.

SupStk
Guru
Guru

Post by SupStk » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:03 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:58 pm
SupStk wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 pm

What you scared of? You need to come to grips with that disabling paranoia. My friends are too busy doing something with their lives to worry about extracting petty revenge on people they disagree with online.
If you would have posted this during the obama administration it would have applied to many folks on here.

Funny how the tables have turned.
Ya know I didn't care for the previous president. His antics cost me more than a few dollars but I never said a bad word about him on this forum. I did pray for him, since he was the elected leader of my country. The same as I do for the current president.
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:12 pm

SupStk wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Ya know I didn't care for the previous president. His antics cost me more than a few dollars but I never said a bad word about him on this forum. I did pray for him, since he was the elected leader of my country. The same as I do for the current president.
Yea, praying will do the trick... :roll: #-o

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:13 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:12 pm
SupStk wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Yea, praying will do the trick... :roll: #-o
Another one of your ignorant posts. #-o [-X