Trolls Running Rampant

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Trolls Running Rampant

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:14 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:13 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:12 pm
SupStk wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Ya know I didn't care for the previous president. His antics cost me more than a few dollars but I never said a bad word about him on this forum. I did pray for him, since he was the elected leader of my country. The same as I do for the current president.
Yea, praying will do the trick... :roll: #-o
Another one of your ignorant posts. #-o [-X
Just trying to keep up with you and your boyfriend Ken

SupStk
Guru
Guru

Post by SupStk » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 pm

Yeah, suppose praying is another concept too hard for you to grasp?
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:51 pm

SupStk wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 pm

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm

SupStk wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:59 am
SupStk wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Lets take inventory here. You have no name, no town, no state, no profile, and obviously no brains.
You do have semi- sharp wit, crying towel, and a computer with an internet connection.
If you are gainfully employed I'd like to hear all about it.
I'd love to give you all of my personal information. On a public forum full of dim witted trumptards no less.

What could go wrong? #-o
What you scared of? You need to come to grips with that disabling paranoia. My friends are too busy doing something with their lives. They don't scheme about extracting petty revenge on people they disagree with online.
I understand where you are coming from about disclosing names etc. problem is, I would not care to do that anymore than answering a phone call about "do you support trump" and one of the reasons trump has a low poll. Others like me do not need some crowd of weirdos doing what they wish.
Just watch all those tv news clips of trump people getting attacked and hit or what ever. So do you understand the logic in not giving out names etc now? I think its a smart thing not to give out names, if you po the wrong person, you can guess the rest.

SupStk
Guru
Guru

Post by SupStk » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:10 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm
SupStk wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:59 am

I'd love to give you all of my personal information. On a public forum full of dim witted trumptards no less.

What could go wrong? #-o
What you scared of? You need to come to grips with that disabling paranoia. My friends are too busy doing something with their lives. They don't scheme about extracting petty revenge on people they disagree with online.
I understand where you are coming from about disclosing names etc. problem is, I would not care to do that anymore than answering a phone call about "do you support trump" and one of the reasons trump has a low poll. Others like me do not need some crowd of weirdos doing what they wish.
Just watch all those tv news clips of trump people getting attacked and hit or what ever. So do you understand the logic in not giving out names etc now? I think its a smart thing not to give out names, if you po the wrong person, you can guess the rest.
I do understand that. I didn't join this forum to beat political issues to death with no ultimate conclusion. All the same I listed my name and location so there is some accountability to whats posted. If we were face to face you'd get the same response. No need for anyone to hide anonymously behind a bogus name and make backstabbing remarks.
Stand up and be proud for what a person believes in.
Last edited by SupStk on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

SupStk
Guru
Guru

Post by SupStk » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:21 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:51 pm
SupStk wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 pm
And thats why you shouldn't try it.
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:15 pm

SupStk wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:10 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm
SupStk wrote:

I do understand that. I didn't join this forum to beat political issues to death with no ultimate conclusion. All the same I listed my name and location so there is some accountability to whats posted. If we were face to face you'd get the same response. No need for anyone to hide anonymously behind a bogus name and make backstabbing remarks.
Stand up and be proud for what a person believes in.
Sorry guy, the demo kkk rats or what ever you wish to call them, are not normal people like you think to be trusted. It is now a far left communist Marxist belief structure, look at the Berkeley riots etc. A person that does not talk politics and just sticks to the mechanics or science can use a real name.