Second Amendment Purpose

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: Second Amendment Purpose

Post by RevTheory » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:48 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:49 pm
Yea its the democrats,,, its the lacking leadership from the Whitehouse..
Oh please. If Trump had vetoed it, the gov't would have shut down and you'd be on here bitching about Trump. If he did his own budget; which we both know he can't, you'd be on here bitching about Trump.

You guys that just jump on forums and bitch and moan without any understanding have lost your argument long ago. You amount to background static. Road noise on an otherwise decent trip.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:38 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:48 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Oh please. If Trump had vetoed it, the gov't would have shut down and you'd be on here bitching about Trump. If he did his own budget; which we both know he can't, you'd be on here bitching about Trump.

You guys that just jump on forums and bitch and moan without any understanding have lost your argument long ago. You amount to background static. Road noise on an otherwise decent trip.
All they do is bitch, bitch, bitch.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:41 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:28 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:14 am
We already had tyrannical here, that was when we had healthcare FORCED on us. Did you already forget that tyrant?
What is Trump forcing on you?? Liberty??? At least he is trying to get it back. Too many hold overs from the tyrant don't want that though.
You demonstrate a zero thought process.
He is forcing our children's future into further debt.
Yeah and so the demo kkk rats have never added any debt to your children? And children the Marxist use them all the time to progress their agenda,
and then run to get an abortion the next day, yeah they love the children don't they? Only if they can use children as their talking point, like you dome "o", I know its the Ruski's that make them do it right?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:46 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
RevTheory wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:23 am
The blame lies on all but a handful of demoncRATs and every big-spending RINO. We need to vote them out.
Its called trump trying to be bipartisan and give in to the taxocologists you know the ones that want trillions of immigrants to come here to the US to bankrupt the country and our retirement social security funds. --------> yes your buddies the demo kkk rats.
Do you understand a simple thought process?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:46 pm
Its called trump trying to be bipartisan and give in to the taxocologists
Nice to see him trying finally and nice to see the trumptards embracing it.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Yeah and it proves something you are willing to give up. Retirement and your savings to support the immigrants.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:47 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:42 pm
Yeah and it proves something you are willing to give up. Retirement and your savings to support the immigrants.
Wrong again. [-X

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:43 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:42 pm
Ezekiel 47:21-22 – The aliens shall be to you as citizens, and shall also be allotted an inheritance.

Zechariah 7:8-10 – Do no oppress the alien.

j-c-c
Pro
Pro

Post by j-c-c » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:22 am

pdq67 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 am
j-c-c wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:58 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:39 am
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

What part of that do you not understand? Remember punctuation marks mean something.
i guess my "frog" metaphor question was too sophisticated, let me be more direct, when does the "militia" bear arms against the "tyrannical" government?
When it reaches the point that you will, "DIE FOR YOUR FREEDOM", instead of, "KEEPING ON, KEEPING ON"!!

And the start will probably be one of two things!

The attempted seizure of our WEAPONS or the attempted taking the VOTE away from us!!

Then it will be, "Lock and Load", time!

And you'd better have big enough, "balls", to pull the trigger because it will become either them OR you dying!

pdq67
Like arbitrary voter ID laws?
Understand, that works both ways, and the slowly mounting restrictions placed on "jews" voting in Germany in the 30's, etc were all PERFECTLY "legal", and when the "frog" finally decided to to "jump" (Warsaw), it was too little, too late. I try to learn from history, makes me an oddity in today's times it appears.

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:48 am

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:22 am
Total Liberal BS
Showing an I.D. to vote should always be required. It doesn't matter if you vote D or R. The lefts smokescreen that it suppresses voters is false. Stop trying to pretend that anyone to the right of Marx is a Nazi.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:55 am

engineczar wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:48 am
j-c-c wrote:
Total Liberal BS
Showing an I.D. to vote should always be required. It doesn't matter if you vote D or R.
i agree. I was shocked the first time i went to vote that no ID was required. Just had to "give them your name".... :shock:

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:00 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:55 am
engineczar wrote:
j-c-c wrote:
Total Liberal BS
Showing an I.D. to vote should always be required. It doesn't matter if you vote D or R.
i agree. I was shocked the first time i went to vote that no ID was required. Just had to "give them your name".... :shock:
You can't buy some cold medicines without an I.D. never mind voting for the leader of the free world.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:18 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:55 am
engineczar wrote:
j-c-c wrote:
Total Liberal BS
I give them my voter ID card that the old Ladies bump against their big books!

As for VOTER ID, why the f** not??

I have to show ID to cash a check, drive a car, get a Hunting/Fishing License, get healthcare help, etc., etc., so why not to VOTE!

If you are legal, you get to VOTE! If not, then f** tough shit! NO CAN VOTE!!

Same deal with our DOLES!! Legal and paying in, fine! Illegal and not paying in, get the f** outta here!

Not legal, no driver license! Not legal, no SS and healthcare or education crap too!

And none of this, "Granny comes over from the old country to live with her extended family before she dies and get's put on EVERYTHING!!

To the chagrin of the f** Liberals, Dems and RINO's that are actually even though THEY don't think so, are ending up trying to destroy our Country!!

pdq67

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:19 pm

engineczar wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:00 pm
You can't buy some cold medicines without an I.D. never mind voting for the leader of the free world.
EVERY election in Virginia, whether it be State, Local or Federal requires a PHOTO ID BEFORE you get a ballot! :shock:

I see these lawsuits against Photo IDs on news sites online all the time and wonder why the one here in Virginia hasn't been stuck down by some piece of shiite liberal dimocrap judge legislating from the bench? :-k
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!