Stock market ?

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1432
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Stock market ?

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:19 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:15 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:31 pm
What are you willing to give up?
Give up for what?
The liars you support.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4007
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Stock market ?

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:34 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:19 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:15 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:31 pm
What are you willing to give up?
Give up for what?
The liars you support.
Like who?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1432
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Stock market ?

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:37 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:34 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:19 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:15 am


Give up for what?
The liars you support.
Like who?
The anti trump ones. So now answer the question idiot.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5551
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Stock market ?

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Dow up around 500 points as I type this.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4007
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Stock market ?

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:33 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:37 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:34 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:19 am


The liars you support.
Like who?
The anti trump ones. So now answer the question idiot.
Why do I have to give up something?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4007
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Stock market ?

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:35 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:01 pm
Dow up around 500 points as I type this.
Very volitle lately. Down 1200, up 400, down 1000, up 500...

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Stock market ?

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5551
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Stock market ?

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:34 am

Dow Jones Industrial Average futures YMH8, +0.73% rose by 234 points, or 0.9%, to 25,097, while S&P 500 futures ESH8, +0.44% added 13.35 points, or 0.5%, to 2,710.25. Nasdaq-100 futures NQH8, +0.47% climbed by 40 points, or 0.6%, to 6,727.

Post Reply