Sense and logic, how to interveiw a demo kkk rat

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Sense and logic, how to interveiw a demo kkk rat

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:33 pm

Russia, Russia, Russia,
Ok nasty nancy or shi---f, isn't it true the Russians are to blame for forcing the environment and climate change on all us here in the united states
to remove our liberties and close our industries, and control our property rights. I'd love to see the crap look on their faces after asking that question.
And of course its not the Russians that are out to ruin the united states it the Demo kkk rat, climate change religion, and news media industry that has the agenda to accomplish that. I would love for Tucker, Hannity or Jeanine ask that to every high up demo commie they interview. Since they (marxy demo's) spew how its what used to be their favorite country Russia is trying to do something to the us.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Sense and logic, how to interveiw a demo kkk rat

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:51 am

Can some one send this to Hannity?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:52 pm

This is the best isn't it?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:53 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:33 pm
Russia, Russia, Russia,
Ok nasty nancy or shi---f, isn't it true the Russians are to blame for forcing the environment and climate change on all us here in the united states
to remove our liberties and close our industries, and control our property rights. I'd love to see the crap look on their faces after asking that question.
And of course its not the Russians that are out to ruin the united states it the Demo kkk rat, climate change religion, and news media industry that has the agenda to accomplish that. I would love for Tucker, Hannity or Jeanine ask that to every high up demo commie they interview. Since they (marxy demo's) spew how its what used to be their favorite country Russia is trying to do something to the us.
You are quite entertaining. :lol:

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:22 pm

They would, "hum, hee, and haw", and bloviate, then not answer and coil up like a snake for the ATTACK on the question asker!!

like they all do..

That or outright LIE!!

Oh, or say, "I just saw a, "squirrel!!".

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:39 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:53 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Russia, Russia, Russia,
Yeah the truth hurts doesn't it? They are the ones that wish to do the ruining, and have done so with their environment crap and climate change crap.
Those 2 topics are their weapons to accomplish what ever agenda they wish.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:26 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Yeah the truth hurts doesn't it? They are the ones that wish to do the ruining, and have done so with their environment crap and climate change crap.
Those 2 topics are their weapons to accomplish what ever agenda they wish.".

Or, "We have to do IT for the children!"...

pdq67

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:00 am

17884430_1298264086947845_4309479609403058896_n.png
17884430_1298264086947845_4309479609403058896_n.png (267.86 KiB) Viewed 394 times
:mrgreen:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:16 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:53 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Russia, Russia, Russia,
I feel like I should pay him for the entertainment he provides. Maybe we can round up enough cash to get him off "the dole" :mrgreen:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:26 pm

Typical demon rat sandy. The truth hits you in the face and blows right through. So did you get $20. for that post you just did?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:29 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:26 pm
Typical demon rat sandy. The truth hits you in the face and blows right through. So did you get $20. for that post you just did?
Only question I have it where can I trade these rubles in for us dollars?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:27 pm

And yeah since it is NOT the ruski's that are forcing climate change and the environment down our throats to ruin the USA. And again isn't it the Demo kkk rats constantly preaching mother earth, environment, climate change, global warming etc. and passing nice NEW laws that are causing the ruination? Who is the enemy of the USA? Does this mean there is not only the ruski's but also also, the ones paying Sandy ford son and dome "O" ???
You know the ones that wanted to give away tons of uranium to the ruski's, isn't that a treasonous thing?
Lets see how many loggers and companies years ago got put out of business because of a spotted owl? Was it them darn ruski's that caused that?
It couldn't have been some other conspiracy that did it naaa there's no such thing, we are told, right?
Oh and isn't it the ruski's that are attacking trump everyday on the news and commie talk shows? Who the (blank) else could be doing all the anti American crap right? Who years ago got the kill American jobs deal and sent most of the US manufacturing jobs over seas? Was that those goofy ruski's again? So what worrys me the most is the supposed intelligent people that can't figure simple things like this out. Its a real problem and shows how many stupid and so call educated people there are in this country. I have concluded educated means brain washed.

rebelrouser

Post by rebelrouser » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:13 am

If you are really worried about Americans having jobs, then let American industry be who will build and sells alternate energy to the world. The Chinese are busy right now making sure that they are the ones who will sell that technology to the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power_in_China

Emerging technology with the ability for rapid growth is where jobs are created that pay good money and put lots of people to work. Traditional technologys with what they call a mature market, for example like construction equipment where all the contractors have equipment, they just need to replace stuff as it wears out. Now if you would invent a new type of construction equipment that everybody would want and you had to build factories, to supply demand, that creates many jobs. But in mature markets to gain more profits you have to compete by reducing costs, and the biggest one is labor. The trend in most industries in the US is to drive down wages, a big factor is that most of our industries are mature markets.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mature_market
Like I said take climate change out of the equation, fossil fuels are a limited resource, THEY WILL RUN OUT ONE DAY, give your descendants a future, support new energy industries, for jobs and prosperity, innovation equals security, nothing is more certain than change. Just think if the people who raised and sold horses in 1900, took control of the government and said automobiles are dangerous, too expensive and job killing technology? In 1900 all those statements had a lot of truth. Just think of all the jobs the infrastructure for automobiles created in the last 100 years, horses don't need paved roads. Maybe quote educated people are willing to understand an issue and think about the future a little more than the uneducated?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:48 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:27 pm
And yeah since it is NOT the ruski's that are forcing climate change and the environment down our throats to ruin the USA. And again isn't it the Demo kkk rats constantly preaching mother earth, environment, climate change, global warming etc. and passing nice NEW laws that are causing the ruination? Who is the enemy of the USA? Does this mean there is not only the ruski's but also also, the ones paying Sandy ford son and dome "O" ???
You know the ones that wanted to give away tons of uranium to the ruski's, isn't that a treasonous thing?
Lets see how many loggers and companies years ago got put out of business because of a spotted owl? Was it them darn ruski's that caused that?
It couldn't have been some other conspiracy that did it naaa there's no such thing, we are told, right?
Oh and isn't it the ruski's that are attacking trump everyday on the news and commie talk shows? Who the (blank) else could be doing all the anti American crap right? Who years ago got the kill American jobs deal and sent most of the US manufacturing jobs over seas? Was that those goofy ruski's again? So what worrys me the most is the supposed intelligent people that can't figure simple things like this out. Its a real problem and shows how many stupid and so call educated people there are in this country. I have concluded educated means brain washed.
Spotted Owls have a right to live the same as you.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:58 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:51 am
Can some one send this to Hannity?
Apparently he gets your posts or it would seem his sources are the same as yours.