Why is Trump so hated ?

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

turbo2256b
Pro
Pro
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by turbo2256b » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:50 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:05 pm
turbo,

Where did you come up with this? Just asking is all.

"one of his, (I assume JFK's?), last statements was about a plan afoot to enslave the American people and he would disclose it before the end of his term."

From Johnson, YES!!

Remember Johnson's, "If we can get this through, the niggers will be voting democratic for a 100 years!". And he did and they still do. Talk about enslavement of a race by a white man back then!!

pdq67
understand JFKs statement was about all Americans not anything to do with race. JFK was going to derail what has transpired since. it has taken a while as America was so strong.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5551
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:37 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:16 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:12 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:09 pm
It's been confirmed that Russia broke into voter rolls in 2016.

What does Trump do??...he refuses to enact sanctions approved by a vast majority of Congress.

Yea I wonder why he is the most disliked president EVAH.... #-o
Who confirmed it? The deep state? Which voter rolls? Which state or county? Obama said they did not break into the voter rolls.
The head of cyber security for homeland security confirmed it. Didn't Hannity tell you that yet??
That tells me nothing.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4007
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:58 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:37 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:16 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:12 pm


Who confirmed it? The deep state? Which voter rolls? Which state or county? Obama said they did not break into the voter rolls.
The head of cyber security for homeland security confirmed it. Didn't Hannity tell you that yet??
That tells me nothing.
Stick your head in the sand if you wish. You asked and I answered. :mrgreen:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1432
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:34 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:09 pm
It's been confirmed that Russia broke into voter rolls in 2016.

What does Trump do??...he refuses to enact sanctions approved by a vast majority of Congress.

Yea I wonder why he is the most disliked president EVAH.... #-o
And with your party's help. The same ones that got the fake dossier, and the uranium 1 deal.

Trump is not the problem he is trying to fix the problem, and you bury your head hugely. You support the status quo, ie the corrupt bunch.
Simple question any idiot can answer. What are you willing to give up for the party that supports the status quo and uses climate change as the weapon? No religion mentioned he he he.
I bet you still can't answer the simple question, it for sure proves who and what you are.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5551
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:28 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:58 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:37 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:16 pm


The head of cyber security for homeland security confirmed it. Didn't Hannity tell you that yet??
That tells me nothing.
Stick your head in the sand if you wish. You asked and I answered. :mrgreen:
You may consider that an answer but I do not. That is a non answer.

In-Tech
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1592
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:35 am

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by In-Tech » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:35 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:16 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:12 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:09 pm
It's been confirmed that Russia broke into voter rolls in 2016.

What does Trump do??...he refuses to enact sanctions approved by a vast majority of Congress.

Yea I wonder why he is the most disliked president EVAH.... #-o
Who confirmed it? The deep state? Which voter rolls? Which state or county? Obama said they did not break into the voter rolls.
The head of cyber security for homeland security confirmed it. Didn't Hannity tell you that yet??
What is this persons name? What is the date? Even a link. Unlike most people in this world, I actually know quite a few people in homeland security cyber crime division. Post some detailed info and I will make some calls. The majority of what is in the media and on the internet is a bunch of crap but, alas, I too like to vomit on the keyboard once in a while. \:D/
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6928
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by pdq67 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:54 am

turbo2256b wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:50 pm
pdq67 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:05 pm
turbo,

Where did you come up with this? Just asking is all.

"one of his, (I assume JFK's?), last statements was about a plan afoot to enslave the American people and he would disclose it before the end of his term."

From Johnson, YES!!

Remember Johnson's, "If we can get this through, the niggers will be voting democratic for a 100 years!". And he did and they still do. Talk about enslavement of a race by a white man back then!!

pdq67
understand JFKs statement was about all Americans not anything to do with race. JFK was going to derail what has transpired since. it has taken a while as America was so strong.
Let me run this by everybody... In other words to fix our Country, it 1st has to be completely destroyed and rebuilt, not especially in the old pattern that our Forefathers created, but in a new pattern that the rich and powerful want..

Right??

pdq67

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2664
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by RevTheory » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:08 am

Trump is an existential threat to the liberal ideology that America is just another country on a big ol' planet full of them and has gotten too big for her britches. The only way to fix that is to pour America's wealth into the world and drop the borders.

President Trump is on the other end of the universe from that line of thinking.

turbo2256b
Pro
Pro
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by turbo2256b » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:59 am

pdq67 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:54 am
turbo2256b wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:50 pm
pdq67 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:05 pm
turbo,

Where did you come up with this? Just asking is all.

"one of his, (I assume JFK's?), last statements was about a plan afoot to enslave the American people and he would disclose it before the end of his term."

From Johnson, YES!!

Remember Johnson's, "If we can get this through, the niggers will be voting democratic for a 100 years!". And he did and they still do. Talk about enslavement of a race by a white man back then!!

pdq67
understand JFKs statement was about all Americans not anything to do with race. JFK was going to derail what has transpired since. it has taken a while as America was so strong.
Let me run this by everybody... In other words to fix our Country, it 1st has to be completely destroyed and rebuilt, not especially in the old pattern that our Forefathers created, but in a new pattern that the rich and powerful want..

Right??

pdq67
JFK was transpiring to halt what has, was and is happening he knew the rich and power hungry were up to no good. It had started long before him. Our forefathers set up our government with its checks and balance's knowing that this would possibly occur in the future basses on the history of what transpired in the disappearance / downfalls of other civilizations.

turbo2256b
Pro
Pro
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by turbo2256b » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:00 am

turbo2256b wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:59 am
pdq67 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:54 am
turbo2256b wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:50 pm


understand JFKs statement was about all Americans not anything to do with race. JFK was going to derail what has transpired since. it has taken a while as America was so strong.
Let me run this by everybody... In other words to fix our Country, it 1st has to be completely destroyed and rebuilt, not especially in the old pattern that our Forefathers created, but in a new pattern that the rich and powerful want..

Right??

pdq67
JFK was transpiring to halt what has, was and is happening he knew the rich and power hungry were up to no good. It had started long before him. Our forefathers set up our government with its checks and balance's knowing that this would possibly most likely occur in the future basses on the history of what transpired in the disappearance / downfalls of other civilizations.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4007
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:20 am

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:08 am
Trump is an existential threat to the liberal ideology that America is just another country on a big ol' planet full of them and has gotten too big for her britches. The only way to fix that is to pour America's wealth into the world and drop the borders.

President Trump is on the other end of the universe from that line of thinking.
With all the spending he's been doing lately you'd swear he was a liberal.

Where did all the deficit hawks go?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1879
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:46 am

turbo2256b wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:00 am
turbo2256b wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:59 am
pdq67 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:54 am


Let me run this by everybody... In other words to fix our Country, it 1st has to be completely destroyed and rebuilt, not especially in the old pattern that our Forefathers created, but in a new pattern that the rich and powerful want..

Right??

pdq67
JFK was transpiring to halt what has, was and is happening he knew the rich and power hungry were up to no good. It had started long before him. Our forefathers set up our government with its checks and balance's knowing that this would possibly most likely occur in the future basses on the history of what transpired in the disappearance / downfalls of other civilizations.
I will read up ,,I wonder was JFK bucking heads with the Rothchilds,,,remember Lincoln's greenbacks ? And I think Libya ran into same opposition. Maybe exhaust gas has something to add to that line of thought.

turbo2256b
Pro
Pro
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by turbo2256b » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:12 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:46 am
turbo2256b wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:00 am
turbo2256b wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:59 am


JFK was transpiring to halt what has, was and is happening he knew the rich and power hungry were up to no good. It had started long before him. Our forefathers set up our government with its checks and balance's knowing that this would possibly most likely occur in the future basses on the history of what transpired in the disappearance / downfalls of other civilizations.
I will read up ,,I wonder was JFK bucking heads with the Rothchilds,,,remember Lincoln's greenbacks ? And I think Libya ran into same opposition. Maybe exhaust gas has something to add to that line of thought.
Had heard a week before assassination JFK had authorized or was printing money not borrowed from the Federal reserve.

turbo2256b
Pro
Pro
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by turbo2256b » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:28 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:20 am
RevTheory wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:08 am
Trump is an existential threat to the liberal ideology that America is just another country on a big ol' planet full of them and has gotten too big for her britches. The only way to fix that is to pour America's wealth into the world and drop the borders.

President Trump is on the other end of the universe from that line of thinking.
With all the spending he's been doing lately you'd swear he was a liberal.

Where did all the deficit hawks go?
Trying to reduce spending is a tough issue. I have been through it. Now dealing with it again.
Just think what it would be like for government supplying most of the money for UN, help for other countries (much of it misused by their leaders), supporting legal and illegals, bad trade agreements, wars, monies for research into so silly things, etc. Somewhere the belt needs to be tightened and everybody bitches about it. countries buying up our business sending prophets back to their countries

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6928
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Why is Trump so hated ?

Post by pdq67 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:58 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Trying to reduce spending is a tough issue. I have been through it. Now dealing with it again.
Just think what it would be like for government supplying most of the money for UN, help for other countries (much of it misused by their leaders), supporting legal and illegals, bad trade agreements, wars, monies for research into so silly things, etc. Somewhere the belt needs to be tightened and everybody bitches about it. countries buying up our business sending prophets back to their countries"


It's real easy to do, but hard to get done!

Turn the Jew, "Bankers and Accountants", loose on EVERYTHING in the Public Sector and use, "ROI", to see if things being spent on pass muster!

No, "ROI", no spending on it!

BUT, and it is a great big BUT!! WE have to have the, "balls", to cut the purse strings when Congresses pet money-eating PROJECTS don't pass the, "ROI", test! You know, their, "KICK-BACK", projects that they get fat off of!

That's the hard part. Same with cutting the, "DOLE", to force people to WORK!!

As I see it, there's three ways to get MONEY!

1. Work for it for a wage; (An honest man does it ALL the time!)..
2. Somebody give's it to you; (Some private sector institutions and our f** Gov. have been giving money away); and
3. Do something illegal to get it! (Steal, sell drugs, prostitution, etc., etc...).

If the poor that are kicked off the, "DOLE", won't work, then watch them close and when they do something illegal to get MONEY, "5-Hard, No Nothing the 1st time! The 2nd time, 10-Hard, NO Nothing! Keep the cells cold in the winter and hot in the summer and for Exercise, they WORK! NO WORK, NO GRUEL to eat! I figure most all 3rd world prisons are this way so why not here?

And if WE need more dungeons, then make PUBLIC WORK PROJECTS and build them! Oh, don't we have a bunch of FEMA Camps scattered around the country? Use them but secure them so nobody can leave!

IMHO, the only people to be on the, "DOLE", should be:

The young;

The old;

The blind and I DON'T mean being categorized as blind and still shoot pool. My B-I-L knew an old man that pulled this shit;

The real physically and means tested handicapped, none of this, "I have a bad back and go out on the side and do real work", shit!!;

and of course;

The stupid/mentally retarded and I don't mean able to get free lunches at school stupid either!

Stop medicating our young for ADHD and such crap because I really figure only about 10 percent of them really need it Usually Dad's big belt will cure a lot of the misbehaving kids problems, but you can't beat them to death! Beat the hell out of them, BUT DO IT IN A LOVING WAY like my Dad did me and I turned I think OK?

Please post up others when you think of them.

You know, the man with no arms can tell the blind man how to pump water!!

I will continue to say that if we don't trim the fat, we will go broke and that's what the NWO CSer's want so figure this shit out AND fast! I personally DON'T want us to turn into a 3rd world shithole, but we fast are if WE don't stop it! I love my kids and my three Grandbaby Girls to much to not try to stop this shit!

Boy, ain't I a real hard-ass!!

pdq67

PS., and we still need to build the WALL as well as remove the illegals!

Plus get out of the M/E;

Totally remove ACA;

Lower our out of control National Debt;

Etc., etc., etc...

Post Reply