Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:17 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:13 am
Still haven't shown what I lied about.
So easy. :mrgreen:
RevTheory wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:42 am
Just last week you were crediting ohdummy for the market,
:^o :^o

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3281
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by RevTheory » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:27 am

Still haven't done it, little troll.

Oh, #-o :^o [-X =D> :roll: :lol: [-X :shock:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:29 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:27 am
Still haven't done it, little troll.

Oh, #-o :^o [-X =D> :roll: :lol: [-X :shock:
I'd be embarrassed if I was you too. :twisted:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3281
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by RevTheory » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:31 am

Are these copy/paste rebuttals from your "how to be an internet troll" pop-up book? It damn sure doesn't make any sense.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:33 am

This is what i envision you looking like while you type.

Image

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3281
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by RevTheory » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:55 am

Yep! Perfect example of projection and typical of people with psychological deficiencies. You post like a little boy with the mental development typically seen from an absent/abusive father. Is that your underlying issue?

Everyone can see that you can't back up calling me a liar. And no, emojis don't add validity to your argument but they are low-hanging fruit to make fun of.

So here's my challenge: present a logical argument. I'll wait for your copy/paste reply from your "how to be an internet troll" popup book.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3281
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by RevTheory » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:58 am

Aaaaand he's gone! Probably busy digging through that popup book for a copy/paste response and a couple of emojis. But he'll be back; his need for a dopamine drip assures that.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:09 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:58 am
Aaaaand he's gone! Probably busy digging through that popup book for a copy/paste response and a couple of emojis. But he'll be back; his need for a dopamine drip assures that.
I'm back, sorry you missed me. :lol:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3281
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by RevTheory » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:25 pm

And still void of an honest reply or basis for calling me a liar. That's alright, we know you can't.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:34 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:25 pm
And still void of an honest reply or basis for calling me a liar. That's alright, we know you can't.
all the sudden a trumptard wants "honesty"...lol

Ask you messiah for some! [-X

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3281
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by RevTheory » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:42 pm

As usual and expected. Nothing more than a worthless internet troll. Still waiting on those facts.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:45 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:42 pm
As usual and expected. Nothing more than a worthless internet troll. Still waiting on those facts.
Your idea of "facts" are based on whether or not they fit your ideology.... [-X :^o

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3281
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by RevTheory » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Well, I've given you multiple opportunities over multiple threads over two days to back up your calling me a liar, saying I flipped a 180 or talking about the stock market and all you've done is troll out little, deflective one-liners and emojis. We all know for sure that you're incapable.

I believe I've fed your desperate need for attention enough for now.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1416
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by dirtracr5 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:06 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:12 pm
Well, I've given you multiple opportunities over multiple threads over two days to back up your calling me a liar, saying I flipped a 180 or talking about the stock market and all you've done is troll out little, deflective one-liners and emojis. We all know for sure that you're incapable.

I believe I've fed your desperate need for attention enough for now.
Didn't you claim he gave Obama credit for the stock market boom last year?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Dow plummets 666 points, capping worst week in 2 years

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:14 am

dirtracr5 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:06 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:12 pm
Well, I've given you multiple opportunities over multiple threads over two days to back up your calling me a liar, saying I flipped a 180 or talking about the stock market and all you've done is troll out little, deflective one-liners and emojis. We all know for sure that you're incapable.

I believe I've fed your desperate need for attention enough for now.
Didn't you claim he gave Obama credit for the stock market boom last year?
Indeed he did. Now that you've called him out he will remain silent.... [-X

Post Reply