The first parts of the Memo!!!!!!!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

jet1
Pro
Pro

The first parts of the Memo!!!!!!!

Post by jet1 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:11 pm

And it begins.

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

jet1
Pro
Pro

Re: The first parts of the Memo!!!!!!!

Post by jet1 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:12 pm

I copied this from another post.
If you put all the pieces together here's what you get. The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election. Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media. Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.......

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:14 pm

It's a serious issue but I honestly thought with all the hype there would have been alot more to this memo.

It will be interesting to see if it was worth releasing. Alot of political and possible national security damage has been done over this.

jet1
Pro
Pro

Post by jet1 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:23 pm

https://www.scribd.com/document/370...t ... from_embed

It is released. To me it is just the tip of the iceberg. I think it is alot worse than I expected. It is very clear that Trumps campaign and presidency has been undermined from the start by weaponising of intel agencies. I can only imagine what else went on as we have seen clues of wrong doing in other areas.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:31 pm

been deleted. if it does play out as we think, many people ought to be sent to prison, including obamma, clinton, fbi officials, judges,etc , etc.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:35 pm

dirtracr5 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:14 pm
It's a serious issue but I honestly thought with all the hype there would have been alot more to this memo.

It will be interesting to see if it was worth releasing. Alot of political and possible national security damage has been done over this.
You are so clueless. This confirms that the FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign was based on false information. More people are going to lose their jobs over this. McCabe is already gone because of the memo. I suspect that Rod Rosenstein is another. This shows that the Obama regime weaponized the FBI and the DOJ to go after the opposing party's candidate.
Last edited by 1989TransAm on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:36 pm

jet1 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:23 pm
https://www.scribd.com/document/370...t ... from_embed

It is released. To me it is just the tip of the iceberg. I think it is alot worse than I expected. It is very clear that Trumps campaign and presidency has been undermined from the start by weaponising of intel agencies. I can only imagine what else went on as we have seen clues of wrong doing in other areas.
Yes indeed it is only the tip of the iceberg. According to Hannity this is only phase 1 of around 10.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:40 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:35 pm
dirtracr5 wrote:

You are so clueless. This confirms that the FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign was based on false information. More people are going to lose their jobs over this. McCabe is already gone because of the memo. I suspect that Rod Rosenstein is another. This shows that the Obama regime weaponized the FBI and the DOJ to go after the opposing party's candidate.
Don't really see the need for name calling as like I said it's serious, but it was already assumed by most people. No big bombshells like I was hoping for...

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:55 pm

dirtracr5 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:40 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
dirtracr5 wrote:

Don't really see the need for name calling as like I said it's serious, but it was already assumed by most people. No big bombshells like I was hoping for...
No big bombshells???? The FBI/DOJ only used the fake dossier to obtain the FISA warrants. Also is not the Mueller investigation based on the fake dossier? There is a whole lot here if you think about it.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:58 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:55 pm
dirtracr5 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:40 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

No big bombshells???? The FBI/DOJ only used the fake dossier to obtain the FISA warrants. Also is not the Mueller investigation based on the fake dossier? There is a whole lot here if you think about it.
That's why I am saying no big bombshells as most everyone knew what they did. It was just confirmation.

Like I said with the hype I was hoping for something big and new that wasn't on anybody's radar.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:15 pm

That's it???? Hell madcow said as much last year,,,

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:07 pm

What a snoozer!

If thats the best the alt-right trumpanzees can do to derail Mueller.....they are in BIGLY YUGE trouble! :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:56 pm

For those who are having problems grasping the significance of this memo here is a great explanation.

https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2018/02 ... w-dropper/

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:08 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:56 pm
For those who are having problems grasping the significance of this memo here is a great explanation.

Yawn.....the trumptards are lost and searching for their way.

Its fun to watch. :lol: :mrgreen: =D>

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:32 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:08 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:56 pm

Yawn.....the trumptards are lost and searching for their way.

Its fun to watch. :lol: :mrgreen: =D>
I figured it would be too much for you to comprehend. Like the old saying about leading a horse to water.