State of the Union record Booger flicking

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by RevTheory » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:23 am

Like ohdummy when he said he campaigned in all 57 states?

Let me guess the liberal argument here; ohdummy was just tired and didn't mean it so it's do big deal but Donald Trump made an obvious joke so it's a national security, global, "we're all gonna die at the hands of a tirant" kind of deal.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:07 am

Fact #1 OB is not the current President
Fact #2 DT is the current President
Fact #3 We can't change history
Fact #4 We all didn't die when OB was POTUS
Fact #5 We can't same the same for DT yet, as his term has not ended

Dwell on on your 57 state mis statement fixation, if that makes your case, the rest of us have likely moved on.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:12 am

However the policies that Obama put in place were in effect when President Trump took office. The people he appointed were still in office when President Trump took over and a lot still are. So just because Obama does not currently hold the office does not mean the ruiness effects are not still there.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:35 am

DT is Booger flicking right now at CPAC on TV, you might be able to catch if you are quick. literally.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:01 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:13 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:38 pm

1. I know for a fact they are working on the Opioid problem.
2. IMHO as President Trump's policies take effect the national debt will come more under control. A lot of this will depend on Congress and we both know that the dimoKKKRATS love to spend money.
3. As to the student loan problem, who's problem is that? Would it not be the borrower making poor decisions. I know my daughter paid hers off. It was something like $75K. When are people responsible for their own actions. By the way Obama should have stayed out of it.
4. As to the housing market. I have no idea what is happening there.
On the bright side, I bet Trumps personal military parade will be quite the show... :roll:
Recently announced, without tanks :cry:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/09/tr ... tanks.html

So we sheep are so used to believing EVERYTHING we are told, consider this:
Tanks have been in DC parades in the past
DT is likely the most hated ( vs say disliked/unpopular) POTUS in recent history
DT is likely to quash any reports of personal threats against him, for image purposes
No body should forget Sadat https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassina ... nwar_Sadat
There is one threat the Secret Service has nearly a zero counter measure for, one or more M1A's, point blank, as a ramming or offensive weapon. :shock: