State of the Union record Booger flicking

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2041
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:36 am

For the record. DT at Tuesday nights State of the Union Speech, set his own personal record for "booger flicking" during his 90 min 5500? word speech:
143 Booger flicks
3 were from his left hand
8 more were cocked,but never flicked
Attachments
754879_1.pdf
(89.37 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Last edited by j-c-c on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5333
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:37 am

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:36 am
For the record. DT at Tuesday nights State of the Union Speech, set his own personal record for "booger flicking" during his 90 min 5500? word speech:
143 Booger flicks
3 were from his left hand
8 more were cocked,but never flicked
754879_1.pdf
Smashing records is what he does! =D>

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4018
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:07 am

The left did a fantastic job of demonstrating just how unAmerican and out of touch they really are.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5333
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:09 am

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:07 am
The left did a fantastic job of demonstrating just how unAmerican and out of touch they really are.
They kinda looked like the teatards pouting during the last 8 years of speeches didn't they?

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1355
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by woody b » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:10 am

Trump gave an excellent speech. Keep making yourself look like an idiot talking about booger flipping.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2041
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:33 am

woody b wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:10 am
Trump gave an excellent speech. Keep making yourself look like an idiot talking about booger flipping.
You mean read from a teleprompter that could have been just published or could have read on the radio?
Seeing his repeated "booger flicking" tic obviously is beyond the bandwidth of his base, one reason he needs such a slow delivery.
Just add Booger flicking to his list of other tics, germ phobia, sharks, poisoning, aversion to alcohol, placing his hands on females in private areas without their permission, etc. The more I watch the guy, the longer this list gets, any idiot can see that.

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by engineczar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:39 am

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:33 am
You mean read from a teleprompter that could have been just published or could have read on the radio?
Just like your hero Obama.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2041
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:54 am

engineczar wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:39 am
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:33 am
You mean read from a teleprompter that could have been just published or could have read on the radio?
Just like your hero Obama.
That makes about as much sense as me saying:

"No, like your hero Hitler?"

Try to say focused, we today have only a single President, you need to get over this winning "chest thumping" , unless you are just interested in building material for the next group of supporters of the next POTUS to regurgitate every time their "hero" missteps.

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1355
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by woody b » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:57 am

Image
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1355
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by woody b » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:59 am

Image
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by engineczar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:04 am

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:54 am
engineczar wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:39 am
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:33 am
You mean read from a teleprompter that could have been just published or could have read on the radio?
Just like your hero Obama.
That makes about as much sense as me saying:

"No, like your hero Hitler?"

Try to say focused, we today have only a single President, you need to get over this winning "chest thumping" , unless you are just interested in building material for the next group of supporters of the next POTUS to regurgitate every time their "hero" missteps.
Actually it makes all the sense in the world. If you remember it was your messiah Obama who proudly proclaimed "we won" and proceeded to subvert the wishes of the American people to push his Globalist /Socialist agenda without any regard for the Constitution. Obama used a teleprompter just like every modern President. Away from the teleprompter he sounded just like the stammering pothead he grew up as.

You're not only a racist but a hypocrite as well. Every time you post you reveal a bit more about yourself.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4018
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:16 am

I truly hope the democRATS just lost the midterms. Upwards of 75% of Americans approved of Trump's speech and the dems just sat there. They couldn't even stand for record black and Hispanic unemployment.

And they don't want a DACA fix under Trump; they want the issue. Hopefully it backfires like the whole Russia deal did.

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by engineczar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:25 am

Actually I wish they'd come to the table and work together but they're so focused on impeaching Trump that they won't. It's pure Alinsky tactics.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4018
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:30 am

I don't see how Trump gets anything done this year without going "nuclear" in the Senate. Cryin' Chucky will prevent anything from going through so they can campaign on it.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7801
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: State of the Union record Booger flicking

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:36 am

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:16 am
I truly hope the democRATS just lost the midterms. Upwards of 75% of Americans approved of Trump's speech and the dems just sat there. They couldn't even stand for record black and Hispanic unemployment.

And they don't want a DACA fix under Trump; they want the issue. Hopefully it backfires like the whole Russia deal did.
This ^^^^^^. 75% of the people approved the speech according to a CBS poll. Not a Trump supporting organization. I thought it was a great speech. When the USA, USA, USA chant started one of the dimoKKKRATS walked out. Here is what dimoKKKRATS refused to applaud.

- job creation
- higher wages
- lower African American and Hispanic unemployment rates
- bonuses for employees
- securing the border
- fighting the opioid epidemic
- merit-based immigration
- the American flag and the national anthem
- in God we trust
- a path to citizenship
- Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital
- diminishing the Islamic State
- lower prescription drug costs
- defense and modernizing our nuclear arsenal

Post Reply