What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2679
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:51 am

Someone mentioned lastnight on FOX that every point increase in GDP was good for around 3 trillion dollars so lets give Trump's strategy a year to take shape and see where we stand.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:52 am

Who thinks the Republicans are going to spend more money than we have ? If the president signs a budget with deficits he is just another Republican liar.

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 837
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by engineczar » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:06 am

You want cuts. Next time there's a government shutdown take a look at the departments considered "non-essential" and start there. Some are probably more essential than others but I'm sure others are outdated or redundant.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:16 pm

engineczar wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:06 am
You want cuts. Next time there's a government shutdown take a look at the departments considered "non-essential" and start there. Some are probably more essential than others but I'm sure others are outdated or redundant.
Then cut and balance the budget,, isn't that what a concervitive would do ?

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 837
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by engineczar » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:16 pm
engineczar wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:06 am
You want cuts. Next time there's a government shutdown take a look at the departments considered "non-essential" and start there. Some are probably more essential than others but I'm sure others are outdated or redundant.
Then cut and balance the budget,, isn't that what a concervitive would do ?
I agree except every time someone proposes any cuts it's going to be Armageddon.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:47 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:39 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:40 pm
Yeah thanks to who??????????? The demo c rat bunch, obum doubling it. And all the fake repubs of the past and present. Its an easy fix but no one wants it. Give trump some time and he will bring it down, but the bankrupt America demo crowd don't want it fixed. They want bankrupt and super taxes to pay for it.
What would you do to stop spending money we do not have ?
One place to start cutting $. And tons more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a0VzOn5tv8

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:07 am

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... wn-of-3-00

We need to rein in the biggest dope dealers ,unfortunately they are big corporations with a paid protection racket ,,,more troops to Afghanistan to protect the opium crop.
Hummmm, who are the f crook dope dealers ?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:26 am


Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:16 am

, Trump called on Congress to give him unprecedented and unquestionably antidemocratic powers: “Tonight,” he said, “I call on the congress to empower every Cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers—and to remove federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people.”

What does that mean ? Just asking.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2679
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:27 am

He's just wanting the various branches to be able to fire someone who does a poor job. Resist the urge to make it any more than it is.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:43 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:16 am
, Trump called on Congress to give him unprecedented and unquestionably antidemocratic powers: “Tonight,” he said, “I call on the congress to empower every Cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers—and to remove federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people.”

What does that mean ? Just asking.
To remove the crud from jobs they should not be in. Inother words Marxist anti American demons, the ones that truly Hate liberty.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6935
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by pdq67 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:30 pm

They hate Liberty up until they lose their FREEDOM!

Then they squeal like, "a pig caught under a gate!"..

I keep seeing picture of the last, (I think??), Russian Jew sitting by the edge of a great big pit filled with bodies as a solider come's up behind him to put a bullet in the back of his head!

I can just hear Liberals now, "My God, this can't be happening to ME!"...

If the Liberals take away the rights of those that protect us, then they allow us ALL to possibly be killed!

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:12 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:30 pm
They hate Liberty up until they lose their FREEDOM!

Then they squeal like, "a pig caught under a gate!"..

I keep seeing picture of the last, (I think??), Russian Jew sitting by the edge of a great big pit filled with bodies as a solider come's up behind him to put a bullet in the back of his head!

I can just hear Liberals now, "My God, this can't be happening to ME!"...

If the Liberals take away the rights of those that protect us, then they allow us ALL to possibly be killed!

pdq67
They the Marxists (they aren't liberal in any sense of the word and that is such a misnomer for them) created the police state and then fake to complain that their invention is shooting and killing black people, in support of their agenda. In the old days it was like Mayberry with good ole sheriff Andy, that was everybody's friend. With all the demo c rat screwed up laws they created, we see what exists now. The demo's love to make laws, but they don't want them to apply to them. Think Hilarry! Think sanctuary cities etc etc. fbi ???

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:14 pm

So what are the demo's up to today, to resist and ruin the US?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: What is the ultimate goal the demokrats want for the US?

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:49 pm

Pelosi, says the memo from the liar party will tell the whole truth.
Tell me please one true thing that any demo has said lately. I can't think of any, their good old number 44 set that precedent, that every time they or he moved his lips it was a lie. So how can anything they say be of the truth, their god is satan and he be the father of the lie.

Post Reply