Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:04 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews. ... e.amp.html

You would think this religous nutter would resign rather than work for a heathen like rump.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5175
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Stormy claims she is free to talk now...lawyer breached agreement. This should be good!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5175
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:52 pm

Old boy trans am is pretty quiet now.

Must be in his safe space with his tail between his legs. :lol: =D>

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:30 am

Can't wait for stormys memo. It will be a lot better than looser nunes Bull Shi+ memo.

mitch
Pro
Pro
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 am

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by mitch » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:56 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:30 am
Can't wait for stormys memo. It will be a lot better than looser nunes Bull Shi+ memo.
Yea that is a real important issue for you and Sandy It will be kinda like mommy reading Goldie locks to you before nap time

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:07 am

mitch wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:56 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:30 am
Can't wait for stormys memo. It will be a lot better than looser nunes Bull Shi+ memo.
Yea that is a real important issue for you and Sandy It will be kinda like mommy reading Goldie locks to you before nap time
At least its a true story and showed the lies and deception your brain is blind to.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5175
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:45 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:07 am
At least its a true story and showed the lies and deception your brain is blind to.
Im guessing the memo will center around small hands and missionary [Blank Post]... :lol:

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1444
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by dirtracr5 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:09 pm

I have a feeling we might see Trump have to testify to the multiple allegations of adultery. If so he may end up going down the same path as Bill Clinton.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5175
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:32 pm

dirtracr5 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:09 pm
I have a feeling we might see Trump have to testify to the multiple allegations of adultery. If so he may end up going down the same path as Bill Clinton.
Well you know he will lie about it under oath..then its impeachment time!! \:D/

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2272
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:46 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:32 pm
dirtracr5 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:09 pm
I have a feeling we might see Trump have to testify to the multiple allegations of adultery. If so he may end up going down the same path as Bill Clinton.
Well you know he will lie about it under oath..then its impeachment time!! \:D/
He can take the 5th and you can date the film star.
And yawn,,, the Rooooooski deal cant get trump so is this the demon's next move? Its sooooo funny. Its time for the fun to start with all those connected to trying to over throw the election you know comey, hiillarrry, dnc. and all .

bunner engines
Member
Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: hampton va

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by bunner engines » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:22 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:32 pm
dirtracr5 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:09 pm
I have a feeling we might see Trump have to testify to the multiple allegations of adultery. If so he may end up going down the same path as Bill Clinton.
Well you know he will lie about it under oath..then its impeachment time!! \:D/
oh, lie under oath eh?
hmmmm, would that be against your morals ?

uh, Hillary,did just that. but that's okay . hypocrisy is your friend when your side needs to use it .
it always cost less to do it right the first time!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5175
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:49 am

bunner engines wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:22 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:32 pm
dirtracr5 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:09 pm
I have a feeling we might see Trump have to testify to the multiple allegations of adultery. If so he may end up going down the same path as Bill Clinton.
Well you know he will lie about it under oath..then its impeachment time!! \:D/
oh, lie under oath eh?
hmmmm, would that be against your morals ?

uh, Hillary,did just that. but that's okay . hypocrisy is your friend when your side needs to use it .
Don't be so naive..lying under oath is NEVER ok. Thats why they put you in jail for it...

Trump said he is going to lock up Hillary...remember?? :lol: #-o

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5175
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Image

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3619
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by RevTheory » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:55 pm

So sleeping with a model 10 years ago (not that her credibility is an issue :roll: ) is now a federal crime and deleting 30k+ emails after a subpoena is yesterday's news?

Post Reply