Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by lefty o » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:01 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:52 pm
http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/stor ... iew-151788
IT: And it was his idea?

Stormy: Oh yeah. 100%. It didn’t even occur to me before. Honestly, I have never watched the show, and I still haven’t watched the show. I travel too much to watch a lot of TV. I had to use the bathroom and I went to the restroom, which was in the bedroom. Like I said, it was a big suite. I could describe the suite perfectly. When I came out, he was sitting on the bed and he was like, “Come here.” And I was like, “Ugh, here we go.” And we started kissing. I actually don’t even know why I did it but I do remember while we were having [Blank Post], I was like, “Please don’t try to pay me.” And then I remember thinking, “But I bet if he did, it would be a lot.”

IT: This is what you were thinking during [Blank Post]?

Stormy: Yeah, isn’t that horrible? But I remember thinking, “I hope he doesn’t think I’m a hooker.” Not that I have anything against hookers. I just personally have never done it. Still, I have no idea why I did it. Honestly, I really don’t.

IT: Were you attracted to him?

Stormy: Would you be? I was more like fascinated. I was definitely stimulated. We had a really good banter. Good conversation for a couple hours. I could tell he was nice, intelligent in conversation.

IT: Did you think the conversation would have led to what happened?

Stormy: Yeah.

IT: Going to the bathroom, did you think you were going to come out and encounter that?

Stormy: That he was going to be in bed? No, I just had to pee. So anyway, the [Blank Post] was nothing crazy. He wasn’t like, chain me to the bed or anything. It was one position. I can definitely describe his junk perfectly, if I ever have to. He definitely seemed smitten after that. He was like, “I wanna see you again, when can I see you again?”

IT: Did he initiate or did you?

Stormy: Here’s the weird thing. He had one of my DVDs and he asked me to sign it for him and I did.

IT: He had it on him?

Stormy: Yeah. I don’t know if he sent someone out to get it. I take that back, he probably got it in the gift room. It was probably in one of his gift bags that he picked up because we were giving them out. I remember, it was, and I remember I signed it to him.
What a creep.... #-o
yup he's a creep, he had her sign a dvd, whooptyfuckindoo! [Blank Post] in one position, again whooptyfuckindoo. i guess maybe to sanford who has only ever had himself in his momma's basement, thats creepy!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:50 pm

lefty o wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:01 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
IT: And it was his idea?

Stormy: Oh yeah. 100%. It didn’t even occur to me before. Honestly, I have never watched the show, and I still haven’t watched the show. I travel too much to watch a lot of TV. I had to use the bathroom and I went to the restroom, which was in the bedroom. Like I said, it was a big suite. I could describe the suite perfectly. When I came out, he was sitting on the bed and he was like, “Come here.” And I was like, “Ugh, here we go.” And we started kissing. I actually don’t even know why I did it but I do remember while we were having [Blank Post], I was like, “Please don’t try to pay me.” And then I remember thinking, “But I bet if he did, it would be a lot.”

IT: This is what you were thinking during [Blank Post]?

Stormy: Yeah, isn’t that horrible? But I remember thinking, “I hope he doesn’t think I’m a hooker.” Not that I have anything against hookers. I just personally have never done it. Still, I have no idea why I did it. Honestly, I really don’t.

IT: Were you attracted to him?

Stormy: Would you be? I was more like fascinated. I was definitely stimulated. We had a really good banter. Good conversation for a couple hours. I could tell he was nice, intelligent in conversation.

IT: Did you think the conversation would have led to what happened?

Stormy: Yeah.

IT: Going to the bathroom, did you think you were going to come out and encounter that?

Stormy: That he was going to be in bed? No, I just had to pee. So anyway, the [Blank Post] was nothing crazy. He wasn’t like, chain me to the bed or anything. It was one position. I can definitely describe his junk perfectly, if I ever have to. He definitely seemed smitten after that. He was like, “I wanna see you again, when can I see you again?”

IT: Did he initiate or did you?

Stormy: Here’s the weird thing. He had one of my DVDs and he asked me to sign it for him and I did.

IT: He had it on him?

Stormy: Yeah. I don’t know if he sent someone out to get it. I take that back, he probably got it in the gift room. It was probably in one of his gift bags that he picked up because we were giving them out. I remember, it was, and I remember I signed it to him.
What a creep.... #-o
yup he's a creep, he had her sign a dvd, whooptyfuckindoo! [Blank Post] in one position, again whooptyfuckindoo. i guess maybe to sanford who has only ever had himself in his momma's basement, thats creepy!
Yea imagine if that story was about Obama,,

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:50 pm
lefty o wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:01 pm
sanfordandson wrote:

What a creep.... #-o
Yea imagine if that story was about Obama,,
i cant, obamma cant get a decent looking woman if he paid her!!! :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 pm

Saw this on another forum.

"This same affair that was adamantly denied by both parties, the same [Blank Post] Star that has stated that she did not receive any of the so called hush money? The same [Blank Post] Star that stated, if I did have a sexual relationship with the President it would have been in my book. That scandal? The MSM has nothing else to report on except this?"

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:44 pm

If it were actually true, why now and not in late 2016? Perhaps because everything the alt-left has tried to pin on him has failed and now they're on the hot seat for the corruption they blamed Trump for?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:54 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 pm

"This same affair that was adamantly denied by both parties, the same [Blank Post] Star that has stated that she did not receive any of the so called hush money? The same [Blank Post] Star that stated, if I did have a sexual relationship with the President it would have been in my book. That scandal? The MSM has nothing else to report on except this?"
Yea all they have is the p0rn stars highly detailed admission in her own words 5 years BEFORE trump even ran for president.

Must be fake news... :lol:

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:12 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:54 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 pm

Yea all they have is the p0rn stars highly detailed admission in her own words 5 years BEFORE trump even ran for president.

Must be fake news... :lol:
if you and your liberal friends had knowledge of this 5 years ago, your pretty fuckin stupid waiting to bring it up now!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:26 pm

lefty o wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:12 pm
if you and your liberal friends had knowledge of this 5 years ago, your pretty fuckin stupid waiting to bring it up now!
Looks like it was brought up 5 years ago as public knowledge in a magazine anybody could get ahold of.

LOL!

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:29 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:26 pm
lefty o wrote:
Looks like it was brought up 5 years ago as public knowledge in a magazine anybody could get ahold of.

LOL!
then you libtards are extra stupid if you couldnt turn it to your advantage. at this point go get yourself some more tampons, and quit your crying!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:49 pm

lefty o wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:29 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
lefty o wrote:

LOL!
then you libtards are extra stupid if you couldnt turn it to your advantage. at this point go get yourself some more tampons, and quit your crying!
Exactly. If this information was true the Hillary campaign would have ran with it.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:11 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:49 pm
lefty o wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:

LOL!
Exactly. If this information was true the Hillary campaign would have ran with it.
Why the 130,000 payment ?

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:19 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:11 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:49 pm
lefty o wrote:

Why the 130,000 payment ?
supposedly that was for her to keep her mouth closed. obviously it wasnt enough because she has been running her mouth.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:38 pm

As is usual from the left and the trolls here who regurgitate it, it's completely untrue.

“Rumors that I have received hush money from Donald Trump are completely false,” the letter read. “If indeed I did have a relationship with Donald Trump, trust me, you wouldn’t be reading about it in the news, you would be reading about it in my book. But the fact of the matter is, these stories are not true.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... -star.html

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:15 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:38 pm
As is usual from the left and the trolls here who regurgitate it, it's completely untrue.

“Rumors that I have received hush money from Donald Trump are completely false,” the letter read. “If indeed I did have a relationship with Donald Trump, trust me, you wouldn’t be reading about it in the news, you would be reading about it in my book. But the fact of the matter is, these stories are not true.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... -star.html
Believing lies like this stemes from your underlying gullibility. HO HO LOLOLOLO

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:14 pm

I tend to take people at their word; especially if three other people corroborate the story. If you want to be a tabloid troll, by all means...