Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Ratu
Expert
Expert

Re: Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

Post by Ratu » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:04 pm

RevTheory

It is amazing. From here it is like watching a train wreck happening in slow motion. I used to enjoy visiting the US and travelling around, but it has changed a lot. Now I am not so certain I'll be visiting any time soon. That is saddening.

While I remember, the great LJK Setright used to refer to the TV as, "the sewerage outfall in the living room." I don't recall whether he ever commented on Hollywood per se but we can imagine what his opinion would likely have been.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Ratu wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:57 pm
Sandfordandson

You appear not to know the difference between rape, indecent assault and sexual abuse versus a consensual activity between grown adults...

And anyway, you have missed the point. Read it again.
Did Monica complain? Rape?? :lol:

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:16 pm

Ratu wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:57 pm
Sandfordandson

You appear not to know the difference between rape, indecent assault and sexual abuse versus a consensual activity between grown adults...

And anyway, you have missed the point. Read it again.
you appear to once again have your head up your ass and need to go back and reread your own bs. no one has said trump raped this woman, and honestly its only been implied by ignorant troll liberals.

Ratu
Expert
Expert

Post by Ratu » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:31 pm

left o

Get your hands out of your pockets and pull your head in. Reread my original comment. Then read Sandfordandson's silly response. I was responding to his banal ejecta.

Ratu
Expert
Expert

Post by Ratu » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Sandfordandson

You are being disingenuous again. It does not work.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:39 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:07 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:44 am
RevTheory wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:29 am
You need time to think before you post.
Do say,,,and he is a liar to boot." I will sign what you guys bring me" 1 day later ,,, NOT.
You moron. He stated multiple times in the meeting that the wall needed to be part of the legislation. Also and increase in border security. Another was ending chain migration and so on.
Trump said he’d sign whatever immigration bill Congress could send him. “I’m not saying I want this or I want that. I will sign it,”
Are you saying he did not say this ???

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:00 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:39 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:44 am

Do say,,,and he is a liar to boot." I will sign what you guys bring me" 1 day later ,,, NOT.
You moron. He stated multiple times in the meeting that the wall needed to be part of the legislation. Also and increase in border security. Another was ending chain migration and so on.
Trump said he’d sign whatever immigration bill Congress could send him. “I’m not saying I want this or I want that. I will sign it,”
He did say that. However he repeated during the meeting what he wanted. Why is it so hard to understand that?

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Ratu wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:31 pm
left o

Get your hands out of your pockets and pull your head in. Reread my original comment. Then read Sandfordandson's silly response. I was responding to his banal ejecta.
sorry, so much headup ass from the liberals on this site, its hard to keep the stupidity straight sometimes. :lol:

Ratu
Expert
Expert

Post by Ratu » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:24 pm

Lefty o

AOK. Sorry I was so sharp. Chalk it up to frustration with the same people as you mentioned.

There is so much crying out, nay, screaming for attention. Yet silly allegations such as the President is racist or sexist or had it off with someone or works for the Russians etc et etc etc etc etc etc etc claim front and centre, distracting people's attention away from what really does matter. It IS a frustration since there is so much being threatened and destroyed by what has been allowed to occur and the looming consequences of that.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Ratu, no need to apologize.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Easily frustrated snowflake trumptards. Not surprised...

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:36 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:00 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:39 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

He did say that. However he repeated during the meeting what he wanted. Why is it so hard to understand that?
You can not have it both ways. "I am not saying I want this or I want that" do not you understand!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:19 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogr ... 42c52/amp/

What affect do you think this would have had on election if it was not covered up,,,,hush money,,,,f crooked c sers..

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:50 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:19 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogr ... 42c52/amp/

What affect do you think this would have had on election if it was not covered up,,,,hush money,,,,f crooked c sers..
"spanked with a Forbes magazine at trumps request"...haha!! trump acting like the true little bitch he is! :lol: :lol:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:52 pm

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/stor ... iew-151788
IT: And it was his idea?

Stormy: Oh yeah. 100%. It didn’t even occur to me before. Honestly, I have never watched the show, and I still haven’t watched the show. I travel too much to watch a lot of TV. I had to use the bathroom and I went to the restroom, which was in the bedroom. Like I said, it was a big suite. I could describe the suite perfectly. When I came out, he was sitting on the bed and he was like, “Come here.” And I was like, “Ugh, here we go.” And we started kissing. I actually don’t even know why I did it but I do remember while we were having [Blank Post], I was like, “Please don’t try to pay me.” And then I remember thinking, “But I bet if he did, it would be a lot.”

IT: This is what you were thinking during [Blank Post]?

Stormy: Yeah, isn’t that horrible? But I remember thinking, “I hope he doesn’t think I’m a hooker.” Not that I have anything against hookers. I just personally have never done it. Still, I have no idea why I did it. Honestly, I really don’t.

IT: Were you attracted to him?

Stormy: Would you be? I was more like fascinated. I was definitely stimulated. We had a really good banter. Good conversation for a couple hours. I could tell he was nice, intelligent in conversation.

IT: Did you think the conversation would have led to what happened?

Stormy: Yeah.

IT: Going to the bathroom, did you think you were going to come out and encounter that?

Stormy: That he was going to be in bed? No, I just had to pee. So anyway, the [Blank Post] was nothing crazy. He wasn’t like, chain me to the bed or anything. It was one position. I can definitely describe his junk perfectly, if I ever have to. He definitely seemed smitten after that. He was like, “I wanna see you again, when can I see you again?”

IT: Did he initiate or did you?

Stormy: Here’s the weird thing. He had one of my DVDs and he asked me to sign it for him and I did.

IT: He had it on him?

Stormy: Yeah. I don’t know if he sent someone out to get it. I take that back, he probably got it in the gift room. It was probably in one of his gift bags that he picked up because we were giving them out. I remember, it was, and I remember I signed it to him.
What a creep.... #-o