Trump's Favorite Poll Predicts Oprah Would Destroy Him In 2020 Presidential Election

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump's Favorite Poll Predicts Oprah Would Destroy Him In 2020 Presidential Election

Post by RevTheory » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:49 am

engineczar wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:07 am
I Can't wait for the call from the Left to see her tax returns.

Oh wait.....
No shit, right? How is she going to wiggle out of those racist statements like "old, white men need to die"? And as for empowering women and all that shit: #sheknew!

Funny how the left likes their selective memory...

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump's Favorite Poll Predicts Oprah Would Destroy Him In 2020 Presidential Election

Post by lefty o » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:49 am
engineczar wrote:

Oh wait.....
No shit, right? How is she going to wiggle out of those racist statements like "old, white men need to die"? And as for empowering women and all that shit: #sheknew!

the people that would vote for her dont care about hate towards white people.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:04 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:54 am
In the garden of Eden, the serpent ie satan, told the woman that she would be like god if she ate the forbidden fruit. Like wow how large where her eyes when she heard that? If she was like god she would be the leader of Adam then and way better than him. That is the day the womans movement started.
The movement hates gods order of things. This is the god set pecking order. God is the head of Jesus. Jesus is the head of man. Man is the head of woman. Oh how hated that order is, hmmmm makes me think of how hated trump is by all the evil ones as well. Even gods set up for a man and woman to be married is hated too.
So yeah Oprah, why not for satans world. I know sandy would love op ey to beat trump.
The moral of this story if the evil hate something then it must be good.
Delusion

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:07 am

lefty o wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am
RevTheory wrote:
engineczar wrote:

Oh wait.....

Just what we need first trump a f reality tv goof , then Opera next a karadishan white house ! spoiled stupid celebrities do not make good presidents.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:10 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:07 am
lefty o wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am
RevTheory wrote:

Just what we need first trump a f reality tv goof , then Opera next a karadishan white house ! spoiled stupid celebrities do not make good presidents.
i agree with you there, sadly they arent any worse than the broken crooked SOB's we've had.

SupStk
Guru
Guru

Post by SupStk » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:14 am

Wonder if Oprah will have the support of Soros and Bloomberg?
Can't think of a better way of improving the economy than billionares spreading their cash around.
Free cells? I want my new car!!! :o
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:23 am

Trump was a billionaire real estate developer long before he ever agreed to do the show. WTF is someone like Oprah going to do with Little Rocket Man, ISIS and Putin; cry with them in front of a studio audience full of divorced, middle-aged women and have them reach under their chair for a free book?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:45 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:07 am

Exactly...and I though this last presidential election had the worst candidate EVAH.... #-o

In all reality I dont think the dems will pick her. They've seen how bad things get when you put someone in the oval office who has no clue...

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:48 am

We just went through 8 years where if you didn't vote for the guy and disagreed with his policies it was because you're a racist. With Oprah not only will you be a racist, you'll also be a sexist. It'll be nothing but hypocrisy and full blown identity politics on display if she runs and wins. Then again that's the DNC platform in a nutshell so she's a perfect candidate for them.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:55 am

engineczar wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:48 am
We just went through 8 years where if you didn't vote for the guy and disagreed with his policies it was because you're a racist. With Oprah not only will you be a racist, you'll also be a sexist. It'll be nothing but hypocrisy and full blown identity politics on display if she runs and wins. Then again that's the DNC platform in a nutshell so she's a perfect candidate for them.

Tunnel vision.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:05 pm

Thanks for the blind comedy, you two :D

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:55 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:05 pm
Thanks for the blind comedy, you two :D
Exactly. Those two are a laugh a minute.

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:59 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:55 am
engineczar wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:48 am

Tunnel vision.
More like 20/20 vision.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:43 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
In the garden of Eden, the serpent ie satan, told the woman that she would be like god if she ate the forbidden fruit. Like wow how large where her eyes when she heard that? If she was like god she would be the leader of Adam then and way better than him. That is the day the womans movement started.
The movement hates gods order of things. This is the god set pecking order. God is the head of Jesus. Jesus is the head of man. Man is the head of woman. Oh how hated that order is, hmmmm makes me think of how hated trump is by all the evil ones as well. Even gods set up for a man and woman to be married is hated too.
So yeah Oprah, why not for satans world. I know sandy would love op ey to beat trump.
May I ask when the word, "OBEY", was removed from the Wedding vows, or was it never in them?

You know, like in, "Love, Honor, Cherish, and Obey"!!

Or am I dreaming and, "obey", wasn't included??

pdq67

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:51 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:43 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
May I ask when the word, "OBEY", was removed from the Wedding vows, or was it never in them?

You know, like in, "Love, Honor, Cherish, and Obey"!!

Or am I dreaming and, "obey", wasn't included??

pdq67
its been at least 20yrs since OBEY was included in wedding vows. i think preachers got tired of hearing women bitch "i aint obeying no mothaf'n man"! :lol: