More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5035
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:41 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... -daca.html
A federal judge in San Francisco on Tuesday barred the Trump administration from turning back the Obama-era DACA program, which shielded more than 700,000 people from deportation, Reuters reported.

U.S. District Judge William Alsup, an appointee of President Bill Clinton, ruled that the program must stay intact while litigation is played out.

Alsup ordered that until a final judgment is reached, the program must continue and those already approved for DACA protections and work permits must be allowed to renew them before they expire.
So much "winning" in such a short time for the orange retard! :lol:

lefty o
Expert
Expert
Posts: 953
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by lefty o » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:19 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:41 pm
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... -daca.html
A federal judge in San Francisco on Tuesday barred the Trump administration from turning back the Obama-era DACA program, which shielded more than 700,000 people from deportation, Reuters reported.

U.S. District Judge William Alsup, an appointee of President Bill Clinton, ruled that the program must stay intact while litigation is played out.

Alsup ordered that until a final judgment is reached, the program must continue and those already approved for DACA protections and work permits must be allowed to renew them before they expire.
So much "winning" in such a short time for the orange retard! :lol:
oh no, it must stay in place while litigation is played out, really sounds like a loss. your grasping at straws libtard!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6726
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Obama had an EO of DACA which IMHO was illegal. Trump issued another EO to end DACA. IMHO the judge is way out of bounds on this.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5035
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:04 pm

lefty o wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:19 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:41 pm
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... -daca.html
A federal judge in San Francisco on Tuesday barred the Trump administration from turning back the Obama-era DACA program, which shielded more than 700,000 people from deportation, Reuters reported.

U.S. District Judge William Alsup, an appointee of President Bill Clinton, ruled that the program must stay intact while litigation is played out.

Alsup ordered that until a final judgment is reached, the program must continue and those already approved for DACA protections and work permits must be allowed to renew them before they expire.
So much "winning" in such a short time for the orange retard! :lol:
oh no, it must stay in place while litigation is played out, really sounds like a loss. your grasping at straws libtard!
Just more overreach by trump that the justice dept. has to fix...

lefty o
Expert
Expert
Posts: 953
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by lefty o » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:36 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:04 pm
lefty o wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:19 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:41 pm
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... -daca.html



So much "winning" in such a short time for the orange retard! :lol:
oh no, it must stay in place while litigation is played out, really sounds like a loss. your grasping at straws libtard!
Just more overreach by trump that the justice dept. has to fix...
if i figured you actually had a job and didnt live off of your mommy, id bet you trumps order goes thru in the end.

j-c-c
Expert
Expert
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:20 pm

lefty o wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:36 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:04 pm
lefty o wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:19 pm

oh no, it must stay in place while litigation is played out, really sounds like a loss. your grasping at straws libtard!
Just more overreach by trump that the justice dept. has to fix...
if i figured you actually had a job and didnt live off of your mommy, id bet you trumps order goes thru in the end.
You do know insults, especially unfounded, among friends seldom strengthens one's position, right?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3357
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:27 pm

Sandy, you've got it backwards... again. Trump threw an illegal EO back to congress to make it legal. Only a moronic, far-left, Kali judge would rule the way he did.

You should know better but your anti-Trump blinders have, once AGAIN, kept you on the wrong side of the argument.

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1095
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by engineczar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Apparently the Judges in San Francisco never watched Schoolhouse Rock as kids.

When a President issues an EO the next President can rescind it. The President DOES NOT and CANNOT write a law, only congress.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5035
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:35 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:20 pm
lefty o wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:36 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:04 pm


Just more overreach by trump that the justice dept. has to fix...
if i figured you actually had a job and didnt live off of your mommy, id bet you trumps order goes thru in the end.
You do know insults, especially unfounded, among friends seldom strengthens one's position, right?
They do not know this, hence the reason for their weak arguments.

lefty o
Expert
Expert
Posts: 953
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by lefty o » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:03 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:35 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:20 pm
lefty o wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:36 pm


if i figured you actually had a job and didnt live off of your mommy, id bet you trumps order goes thru in the end.
You do know insults, especially unfounded, among friends seldom strengthens one's position, right?
They do not know this, hence the reason for their weak arguments.
yup, and if my arguments are weak, yours are non existant.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5035
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:59 pm

lefty o wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:03 pm
yup, and if my arguments are weak, yours are non existant.
THAT was a real zinger!! :lol: #-o

lefty o
Expert
Expert
Posts: 953
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by lefty o » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:18 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:59 pm
lefty o wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:03 pm
yup, and if my arguments are weak, yours are non existant.
THAT was a real zinger!! :lol: #-o
i wasnt even trying, and it was better than the crap you spew daily.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6057
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by David Redszus » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:57 pm

It is very likely that the Clinton judge's ruling will be overturned as so many already have.
It is just a stalling technique. Let's see just what congress does with this live grenade.

On the other hand, while some people people might object to the deportation of illegal alien children, as they grow older and become adults, they can then be easily deported with out all the crocodile tears.

lefty o
Expert
Expert
Posts: 953
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by lefty o » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:00 am

David Redszus wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:57 pm
It is very likely that the Clinton judge's ruling will be overturned as so many already have.
It is just a stalling technique. Let's see just what congress does with this live grenade.

On the other hand, while some people people might object to the deportation of illegal alien children, as they grow older and become adults, they can then be easily deported with out all the crocodile tears.
screw it, kick em out today, save a ton of money that can be put to good use for American citizens.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2550
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: More "winning" for Trump: Judge rules against Trump administration on rescinding DACA

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:10 am

You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself,

God

Post Reply