TRUMPTARD NUCLEAR EXPLOSION WARNING!! Michael Wolff's Trump book hits #1 on Amazon, publisher speeds up rollout plan

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

TRUMPTARD NUCLEAR EXPLOSION WARNING!! Michael Wolff's Trump book hits #1 on Amazon, publisher speeds up rollout plan

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:45 pm

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/03/media/m ... index.html
The first tell-all of the Trump presidency is out -- but it's not by a former Trump aide. Instead, it's by Michael Wolff, the controversial media columnist who embedded himself inside the White House during the chaotic early months of the Trump administration.

Wolff's book "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" will be released next Tuesday, but some journalists have already snagged copies. That's why the first official excerpt from the book was released on Wednesday.

A second excerpt will come out on Thursday, and Wolff will be interviewed on NBC's "Today" show on Friday.

The book's publisher, Henry Holt & Company, was forced to adjust its rollout plan on Wednesday.

But make no mistake: This was a good problem for Henry Holt to have. The national news coverage of the book's revelations -- including shocking quotes from Steve Bannon -- sent the book soaring on Amazon.com. By 3 p.m. ET, it was ranked #1 on the site's best-selling books list. Twenty-four hours earlier, it had been ranked #48,449.

In some ways, this is a dream scenario for an author and a publishing house.
A picture of Ken right now...not looking good for the old boy! :lol:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: TRUMPTARD NUCLEAR EXPLOSION WARNING!! Michael Wolff's Trump book hits #1 on Amazon, publisher speeds up rollout plan

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:17 pm

2-4 week wait for the book. publisher rushing to print more but can't keep up with demand. =D>

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Re: TRUMPTARD NUCLEAR EXPLOSION WARNING!! Michael Wolff's Trump book hits #1 on Amazon, publisher speeds up rollout plan

Post by pdq67 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Back years ago when Doc and I went to a Neb. football game in Lincoln, we went to the what I call the, "Campus Bookstore". Well in the basement was a full box-skid of the, "CUNT's",1st book for something like $2.00/each! Couldn't give them away! Wished I would have bought a copy just to have..

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:12 pm

I wish someone would do the same for Obum and hilarry. A nice #1 seller.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:28 pm

Let me ask you lefty geniuses this question from the book. If Trump was not really interested in the Presidency according to the book then why did he enlist the help of the Russians according to the left to help him win?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:43 pm

"Well well well. Michael Wolff lets out the truth!"

"Michael Wolff on CBS: Did you speak with any members of the President’s Cabinet for this book? “I did not.” Did you speak with the Vice President? “I did not.”

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=113324

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:36 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:43 pm

"Michael Wolff on CBS: Did you speak with any members of the President’s Cabinet for this book? “I did not.” Did you speak with the Vice President? “I did not.”

Was that a requirement? Are those the only people that interact with president tiny hands? :lol: :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:00 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:36 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Was that a requirement? Are those the only people that interact with president tiny hands? :lol: :lol:
Well, you are into fiction. This book of fiction goes hand in hand with your news sources. :^o [-X #-o

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:58 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:00 am

Well, you are into fiction. This book of fiction goes hand in hand with your news sources. :^o [-X #-o
Well he did talk to trump many times. Most every thing trump says is fiction so you may be on to something... :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:59 pm

I am wondering if this Wolff character may have opened himself up to a lawsuit. It seems that the vast majority of the crap in the book is unverified and just outright lies. He has also stated that the purpose is to get President Trump impeached. IMHO he may have just crossed the line.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:50 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:59 pm
I am wondering if this Wolff character may have opened himself up to a lawsuit. It seems that the vast majority of the crap in the book is unverified and just outright lies. He has also stated that the purpose is to get President Trump impeached. IMHO he may have just crossed the line.
Libel laws in this country are very tough.

If a case did go to court that would allow the defense to ask for documents and interviews with the partys mentioned in the book.

Trump doesn't want that I'm sure. He'd open a huge can of works to the public which could be far worse than the book.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:58 pm

dirtracr5 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:50 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

If a case did go to court that would allow the defense to ask for documents and interviews with the partys mentioned in the book.

Trump doesn't want that I'm sure. He'd open a huge can of works to the public which could be far worse than the book.
I would be willing to bet that President Trump's attorney's are weighing the option.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:04 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:58 pm
dirtracr5 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:50 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

I would be willing to bet that President Trump's attorney's are weighing the option.
It would be very entertaining to watch but i doubt it will happen.

Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru

Post by Dave Koehler » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:05 pm

Kind of reminds me of Clifford Irving's Howard Hughes hoax book.
Make money even if it's fake scenario. Seems to work but the author just has to be prepared to be crucified while lugging the money to the bank.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."