BREAKING: Major explosion reported at Trumptard headquarters near Concord VA!!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1454
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: BREAKING: Major explosion reported at Trumptard headquarters near Concord VA!!

Post by dirtracr5 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:16 pm

SupStk wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:40 pm
dirtracr5 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:43 am
SupStk wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:03 pm


All being 100% for is painting with a pretty broad brush, don't you think?
Not at all.
So you know for a fact no one objects to this?
I think you misread my post. I said all of the ones I know personally. Not all in general.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7465
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: BREAKING: Major explosion reported at Trumptard headquarters near Concord VA!!

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:47 pm

dirtracr5 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:16 pm
SupStk wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:40 pm
dirtracr5 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:43 am


Not at all.
So you know for a fact no one objects to this?
I think you misread my post. I said all of the ones I know personally. Not all in general.
You need to get some different friends. :D

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1454
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: BREAKING: Major explosion reported at Trumptard headquarters near Concord VA!!

Post by dirtracr5 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:16 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:47 pm
You need to get some different friends. :D
I never said they were my friends... #-o

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: BREAKING: Major explosion reported at Trumptard headquarters near Concord VA!!

Post by RevTheory » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:42 pm

If he thinks he's a she, put "her" in the galley of a Navy vessel. If she thinks she's a he, "he" has to pass every physical aptitude test that a man does.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5306
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: BREAKING: Major explosion reported at Trumptard headquarters near Concord VA!!

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:09 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:42 pm
If he thinks he's a she, put "her" in the galley of a Navy vessel. If she thinks she's a he, "he" has to pass every physical aptitude test that a man does.
I got a feeling even if "she" passed the physical tests you'd still cry about it. Thats what trumptards do.

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1093
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: BREAKING: Major explosion reported at Trumptard headquarters near Concord VA!!

Post by lefty o » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:51 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:09 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:42 pm
If he thinks he's a she, put "her" in the galley of a Navy vessel. If she thinks she's a he, "he" has to pass every physical aptitude test that a man does.
I got a feeling even if "she" passed the physical tests you'd still cry about it. Thats what trumptards do.
and you need even less for a reason to cry!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5306
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: BREAKING: Major explosion reported at Trumptard headquarters near Concord VA!!

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:33 pm

lefty o wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:51 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:09 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:42 pm
If he thinks he's a she, put "her" in the galley of a Navy vessel. If she thinks she's a he, "he" has to pass every physical aptitude test that a man does.
I got a feeling even if "she" passed the physical tests you'd still cry about it. Thats what trumptards do.
and you need even less for a reason to cry!
Image

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1093
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: BREAKING: Major explosion reported at Trumptard headquarters near Concord VA!!

Post by lefty o » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:55 pm

oh no, big surprise your still crying!

Post Reply