BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7822
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:14 pm

Right on Axegrinder.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3081
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:17 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:10 pm
Axegrinder is 100% correct!
Again your world view is full of witches demons mangods angles and the such ,and this colours your perceptions and renders them moot.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3081
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:20 pm

The infamous meeting between a Russian lawyer and Donald Trump’s eldest son and other senior members of his campaign team, was “treasonous and unpatriotic”, according to ousted White House strategist Steve Bannon.

Boom

I agree

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3081
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:23 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:13 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:03 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:53 pm


Because Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel and President Trump is keeping his campaign promise.
Who says so .
Who gets to say what the capitol of any country is?
U tell me ,,,are you saying trump gets to pick their capitol

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4045
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:35 pm

You need to crawl back under your rock until you start to develop a basic understanding of how things work in the real world. CNN, Politico and NPR can't help you with that.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3081
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:19 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:35 pm
You need to crawl back under your rock until you start to develop a basic understanding of how things work in the real world. CNN, Politico and NPR can't help you with that.
You funny and irrelevant ,," basic understanding" your the one with the demons and witches whispering in your ear.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3081
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:24 pm

Steve Bannon says he's certain that Trump met with Russians who were at Trump Tower in 2016

Booom

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3081
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:36 pm

Steve Bannon says Donald Trump Jr. will ‘crack like an egg’ under Russia investigation pressure

Hummm

mitch
Pro
Pro
Posts: 493
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 am

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by mitch » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:36 pm
Steve Bannon says Donald Trump Jr. will ‘crack like an egg’ under Russia investigation pressure

Hummm
So now you believe what Bannon says?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3081
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:23 pm

mitch wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:05 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:36 pm
Steve Bannon says Donald Trump Jr. will ‘crack like an egg’ under Russia investigation pressure

Hummm
So now you believe what Bannon says?
No I just think it is funny LOLOLOLO

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7822
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:53 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:23 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:13 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:03 pm


Who says so .
Who gets to say what the capitol of any country is?
U tell me ,,,are you saying trump gets to pick their capitol
Your reading comprehension is sorely lacking.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7822
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:54 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:20 pm
The infamous meeting between a Russian lawyer and Donald Trump’s eldest son and other senior members of his campaign team, was “treasonous and unpatriotic”, according to ousted White House strategist Steve Bannon.

Boom

I agree
Fake news. By the way what was so treasonous about the meeting?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3081
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:38 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:54 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:20 pm
The infamous meeting between a Russian lawyer and Donald Trump’s eldest son and other senior members of his campaign team, was “treasonous and unpatriotic”, according to ousted White House strategist Steve Bannon.

Boom

I agree
Fake news. By the way what was so treasonous about the meeting?
Ask Steve bannon ? I jumped the gun agreeing with him. I do not see treason ,,

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5343
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:09 pm

Oh my!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... -mind.html


Crying fake news doesn't work when it's real and trump issues a long response....LOL!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7822
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: BOOM goes the Trumptards heads again!! Obama beats Trump as most admired man

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:48 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:09 pm
Oh my!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... -mind.html


Crying fake news doesn't work when it's real and trump issues a long response....LOL!
The book by Wolff is made up of mostly fake news.

Post Reply