Trump’s Approval Rating Matches Obama’s at the End of First Year

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5235
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Trump’s Approval Rating Matches Obama’s at the End of First Year

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:00 pm

"Rasmussen Poll shows Trump at 46% APPROVE this morning, with 53% DISAPPROVE... What about Obama at same exact date first year in presidency?? 46% APPROVE, 53% DISAPPROVE!
So, what do we have here? As per the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday, 46% of Americans approve of the job Donald Trump was doing during his first year in office. Why is that relevant? Well, the mainstream media made a huge deal with regard to the POTUS’ relatively low approval rates, yet the Donald managed to finish his first year in office with a bang, taking the news-world by surprise, as usual. His approval ratings are on par with dear leader Barry Obama from Honolulu, his predecessor, after the latter’s first year in the White House. Of course, there’s a little difference between the two. Barack Obama was mainstream media’s darling, while Donald Trump...well, I don’t have to explain it too much, do I?"

http://investmentwatchblog.com/how-did- ... irst-year/

Edit: Considering all the fawning by the msm that Obama received this is indeed amazing.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1187
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: Trump’s Approval Rating Matches Obama’s at the End of First Year

Post by dirtracr5 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:11 pm

So you are proud that Obama and Trump rank the same in this one poll?

Knowing what Obama did to us the kast 8 years....i would be ashamed.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump’s Approval Rating Matches Obama’s at the End of First Year

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:57 pm

And when you take the average of all polls and not cherry pick like the Kalifornia Kid, you get a much better picture.

Image

Trump 10 points behind Obama.... :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5235
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump’s Approval Rating Matches Obama’s at the End of First Year

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:43 pm

Even more amazing considering all the bad press that President Trump has received and all the good and fawning press that Obama has received. GO TRUMP GO

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump’s Approval Rating Matches Obama’s at the End of First Year

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:12 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:43 pm
Even more amazing considering all the bad press that President Trump has received and all the good and fawning press that Obama has received. GO TRUMP GO
Yea nobody EVER ripped on Obama. Just poor old snowflake trump.

In the words of the wicked witch of the west... "What a world, What a world!!!" :lol: :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5235
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump’s Approval Rating Matches Obama’s at the End of First Year

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:54 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:12 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:43 pm
Even more amazing considering all the bad press that President Trump has received and all the good and fawning press that Obama has received. GO TRUMP GO
Yea nobody EVER ripped on Obama. Just poor old snowflake trump.

In the words of the wicked witch of the west... "What a world, What a world!!!" :lol: :lol:
Nobody ever said that no one has ever ripped Obama. It is the percentages and the abundance on fake news. As to the RCP averages it includes a lot of agenda driven polls.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump’s Approval Rating Matches Obama’s at the End of First Year

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:01 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:54 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:12 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:43 pm
Even more amazing considering all the bad press that President Trump has received and all the good and fawning press that Obama has received. GO TRUMP GO
Yea nobody EVER ripped on Obama. Just poor old snowflake trump.

In the words of the wicked witch of the west... "What a world, What a world!!!" :lol: :lol:
Nobody ever said that no one has ever ripped Obama. It is the percentages and the abundance on fake news. As to the RCP averages it includes a lot of agenda driven polls.
It's because Trump cries about it more is what gives you the illusion that it happens more to him.

That's what you call "winning"

lefty o
Expert
Expert
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Trump’s Approval Rating Matches Obama’s at the End of First Year

Post by lefty o » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:25 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:01 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:54 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:12 pm


Yea nobody EVER ripped on Obama. Just poor old snowflake trump.

In the words of the wicked witch of the west... "What a world, What a world!!!" :lol: :lol:
Nobody ever said that no one has ever ripped Obama. It is the percentages and the abundance on fake news. As to the RCP averages it includes a lot of agenda driven polls.
It's because Trump cries about it more is what gives you the illusion that it happens more to him.

That's what you call "winning"
try looking in a mirror!

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2354
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Trump’s Approval Rating Matches Obama’s at the End of First Year

Post by RevTheory » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:41 pm

The media was absolutely fawning over ohdummy!

Post Reply