Judge throws out Roy Moore lawsuit. Alabama election is certified.

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3471
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Judge throws out Roy Moore lawsuit. Alabama election is certified.

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:03 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/roy- ... 29654.html

Poor Roy, such a sore loser.

Guess that comes with the territory of being a pedophile... [-X

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6743
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Judge throws out Roy Moore lawsuit. Alabama election is certified.

Post by pdq67 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:14 pm

The Dem's have been f** the poor people as well as the blacks for a very long time and both just don't believe that it's TRUE!!

Both of them have been voting Dem. for years and both of them are STILL POOR!!

pdq67

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3471
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Judge throws out Roy Moore lawsuit. Alabama election is certified.

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:57 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:14 pm
The Dem's have been f** the poor people as well as the blacks for a very long time and both just don't believe that it's TRUE!!

Both of them have been voting Dem. for years and both of them are STILL POOR!!

pdq67
And the poorest states are red....HMMMMM

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6743
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Judge throws out Roy Moore lawsuit. Alabama election is certified.

Post by pdq67 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:11 am

S&S,

I'm talking about PEOPLE here, not about STATES!

So please go away.

Happy New Year,

pdq67

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6743
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Judge throws out Roy Moore lawsuit. Alabama election is certified.

Post by pdq67 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:11 am

... Sorry, double post, my bad, pdq67

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3471
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Judge throws out Roy Moore lawsuit. Alabama election is certified.

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:20 am

pdq67 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:11 am
S&S,

I'm talking about PEOPLE here, not about STATES!

So please go away.

Happy New Year,

pdq67
Per capita income is lowest in red states..... #-o

FYI....per capita=people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... _by_income

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 752
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: Judge throws out Roy Moore lawsuit. Alabama election is certified.

Post by engineczar » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:00 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:20 am
Per capita income is lowest in red states..... #-o
So is the cost of living. The two kinda go hand in hand.

SupStk
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1137
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:25 pm
Location: Box Elder, SD

Re: Judge throws out Roy Moore lawsuit. Alabama election is certified.

Post by SupStk » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:06 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:03 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/roy- ... 29654.html

Poor Roy, such a sore loser.

Guess that comes with the territory of being a pedophile... [-X
I figure that was the right decision. Those in a position of public trust should be held accountable for their actions.

"Righteousness exalts a nation, sin is a reproach to any people. Proverbs 14:34"
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

Post Reply