KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:45 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:45 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:28 am
pdq67 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:32 pm

The same people that profit from doing so and also want to destroy our great Country for their personal gain!

pdq67
Do tell who brokered the deal to give Russia 1/5 of the uranium we have ? Other than Sean hannaty said so ...
I take it you do not think this happened?
Not in the way you think it happened.

turbo2256b
Pro
Pro

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by turbo2256b » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:22 pm

heard something about NKs nukes being patterned exactly like the guy that designed Irans.
Sometimes i have thoughts what if some other country is helping NK and hope push NK into a strike against the US.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:59 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:45 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:28 am

Do tell who brokered the deal to give Russia 1/5 of the uranium we have ? Other than Sean hannaty said so ...
Please tell us more. I want you on record.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:22 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:59 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:45 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

Please tell us more. I want you on record.
Ok answer the questions I posed, who, as in thair names and title and what department they worked for and when they approved of the deal? When and who gave Clinton foundation145 million to approve of the deal? When was deal approved? What did Clinton do to strong arm I think 9 other departments into a conspiracy to sell 20% of our interest in uranium 1? Lets start thair .

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Let's start from the beginning. Do you think it was a good idea to let the Russians control 20% of our uranium?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:40 pm

I would be a good little sheep and tip-toe around with all of the words the far-left media and trolls think I should say until Kim gets a deliverable nuke and we've lost our window of opportunity to prevent what's now coming.

Yeah, that makes sense #-o

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:02 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:53 pm
Let's start from the beginning. Do you think it was a good idea to let the Russians control 20% of our uranium?
Is not that a different question? Off the cuff with little or no information I would say no.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:09 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:40 pm
I would be a good little sheep and tip-toe around with all of the words the far-left media and trolls think I should say until Kim gets a deliverable nuke and we've lost our window of opportunity to prevent what's now coming.

My confidence that trump can lead us to a good resolution with NK is low, but I hope he is more capable than I give credit. Respect is earned I will refrain from criticism for now I know that is one hel! of a job, perhaps the most important problem that faces us today.
Good luck President Trump.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:36 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:09 pm
RevTheory wrote:

My confidence that trump can lead us to a good resolution with NK is low, but I hope he is more capable than I give credit. Respect is earned I will refrain from criticism for now I know that is one hel! of a job, perhaps the most important problem that faces us today.
As much shit as we fling at each other, I must acknowledge this as a stand-up post.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:56 pm

I watched the press briefing from Camp David this morning where Trump said he was open to talks with NoKo. It'll be interesting to see how things play out with the little Chihuahua now that he knows full-well that the big dog is ready, willing, and able to bite back but would rather not have to as opposed to 25 years of rhetoric with no teeth.

'"Sure, I always believe in talking," Trump said, according to a report in The AP on Saturday. "Absolutely I would do that, I wouldn't have a problem with that at all." But he was quick to add that any talks would come with conditions, and he did not specify terms.'

Lord knows we have to try something different or this little prick will end up with a deliverable warhead and threaten the hell out of the world to get whatever he wants.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/06 ... ng-un.html

lefty o
Expert
Expert

Post by lefty o » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:56 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:09 pm
RevTheory wrote:

my confidence in a peaceful resolution with korea is zero, but since 1950 none of our presidents have done very well.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:26 pm

Well then maybe WE need to 3rd party arm the SOKO's to the teeth and then tell them if they want anymore MONEY out of us to go handle the problem they have in the north 1/2 of their peninsula.

It doesn't appear that anybody wants to step up to the plate and stop the NOKO's from obtaining nukes so we'd better do it in SOME WAY before it is too late.

And then tell both the Chi-Coms and Russians that since they BOTH are not helping the situation to stay the f** out of it!

pdq67

lefty o
Expert
Expert

Post by lefty o » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:46 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:26 pm
Well then maybe WE need to 3rd party arm the SOKO's to the teeth and then tell them if they want anymore MONEY out of us to go handle the problem they have in the north 1/2 of their peninsula.

It doesn't appear that anybody wants to step up to the plate and stop the NOKO's from obtaining nukes so we'd better do it in SOME WAY before it is too late.

And then tell both the Chi-Coms and Russians that since they BOTH are not helping the situation to stay the f** out of it!

pdq67
oh dont worry, the south koreans are armed to the teeth. the ROK army, and ROK marines are some of the best infantry on the planet.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:42 am

I will believe that if and when SOKO is turned loose and get rid of the little prick, then I will know that they are, "bad to the bone!"..

But I think I would rather have the, "Fin's", do the dastardly deed or the Israelis...

I will wait and see how it progresses?

pdq67