KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7172
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:04 pm

Kasich is nuts and this just proves it. I guess we should sent pallet loads of cash to North Korea. Then have some type of rinky-dink inspections to see if they are complying with the terms. Pure unadulterated insanity by Kasich.

"War with North Korea can be avoided if the Trump administration uses sanctions modeled after President Barack Obama's much-excoriated Iran deal and if everyone just avoids "irresponsible" war predictions that risk "millions of lives," Ohio's Republican Governor John Kasich wrote on Monday.
Kasich—who battled Donald Trump for the Republican presidential nomination last year—outlined a plan for stronger U.S. sanctions against North Korea in an opinion column in The Washington Post published Monday evening. He slammed Republican Senator Lindsay Graham of South Carolina and other politicians for "predicting odds on the probability of war" against North Korea when there is still time to negotiate.
Kasich even touched the third rail of Republican politics in the bid to be the conscience of the party, praising Obama's ability to bring Iran to the table for nuclear negotiations with harsh sanctions."

http://www.newsweek.com/north-korea-kas ... -un-758949

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3663
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by RevTheory » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:32 pm

There's sandytroll's boy in action!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7172
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:30 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:32 pm
There's sandytroll's boy in action!
You are right. Kasich is his dream President. #-o

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1446
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by dirtracr5 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:44 pm

I would much rather see crippling sanctions and monitored denuclearize of NK over the war of words we have now.

The Trump administration is off to a good start with sanctions that Kasich is in favor of.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7172
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:23 pm

dirtracr5 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:44 pm
I would much rather see crippling sanctions and monitored denuclearize of NK over the war of words we have now.

The Trump administration is off to a good start with sanctions that Kasich is in favor of.
I take it that you approve of Obama's Iran deal?

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1446
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by dirtracr5 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:40 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:23 pm

I take it that you approve of Obama's Iran deal?
Not completely.

Sanctions are the key...tough ones like the Trump admin is going for now. Bring them to their knees and go after China is they try to help.

SupStk
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1270
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:25 pm
Location: Box Elder, SD

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by SupStk » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:10 pm

I'm not a political guru but having trouble putting this all in perspective.
Who brokered the deal giving Russia 1/5 of the uranium we have?
Who overlooked Iran's growing necular capabilities and aided their development?
Who rolled their eyes at North Korea's necular and rocket experiments?

Now why would the Russians want to help Trump win the election? Seems to me they were getting everything they wanted from the other side.
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7233
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by pdq67 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:32 pm

SupStk wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:10 pm
I'm not a political guru but having trouble putting this all in perspective.
Who brokered the deal giving Russia 1/5 of the uranium we have?
Who overlooked Iran's growing necular capabilities and aided their development?
Who rolled their eyes at North Korea's necular and rocket experiments?

Now why would the Russians want to help Trump win the election? Seems to me they were getting everything they wanted from the other side.
The same people that profit from doing so and also want to destroy our great Country for their personal gain!

pdq67

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:28 am

pdq67 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:32 pm
SupStk wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:10 pm
I'm not a political guru but having trouble putting this all in perspective.
Who brokered the deal giving Russia 1/5 of the uranium we have?
Who overlooked Iran's growing necular capabilities and aided their development?
Who rolled their eyes at North Korea's necular and rocket experiments?

Now why would the Russians want to help Trump win the election? Seems to me they were getting everything they wanted from the other side.
The same people that profit from doing so and also want to destroy our great Country for their personal gain!

pdq67
Do tell who brokered the deal to give Russia 1/5 of the uranium we have ? Other than Sean hannaty said so ...

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:55 am

SupStk wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Now why would the Russians want to help Trump win the election? Seems to me they were getting everything they wanted from the other side.
Putins hatred towards Hillary is well known.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/ ... tin-226153

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:56 am

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:32 pm
There's sandytroll's boy in action!
Isn't it funny that ken is so upset about Kasich wanting sanctions and yet guess what trump just did? :lol: #-o

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/26/news/ec ... index.html

This is the 7th time trump has imposed sanctions on NK...

\:D/

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7172
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:45 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:28 am
pdq67 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:32 pm
SupStk wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:10 pm
I'm not a political guru but having trouble putting this all in perspective.
Who brokered the deal giving Russia 1/5 of the uranium we have?
Who overlooked Iran's growing necular capabilities and aided their development?
Who rolled their eyes at North Korea's necular and rocket experiments?

Now why would the Russians want to help Trump win the election? Seems to me they were getting everything they wanted from the other side.
The same people that profit from doing so and also want to destroy our great Country for their personal gain!

pdq67
Do tell who brokered the deal to give Russia 1/5 of the uranium we have ? Other than Sean hannaty said so ...
I take it you do not think this happened?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7172
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:46 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:55 am
SupStk wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Now why would the Russians want to help Trump win the election? Seems to me they were getting everything they wanted from the other side.
Putins hatred towards Hillary is well known.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/ ... tin-226153
FAKE NEWS

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1012
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by lefty o » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:12 pm

the whole obamma deal with iran stunk badly, doing anything like that with n korea would be another huge mistake.

SupStk
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1270
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:25 pm
Location: Box Elder, SD

Re: KASICH: TO AVOID WAR WITH NORTH KOREA TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM OBAMA'S IRAN DEAL

Post by SupStk » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:41 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:46 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:55 am
SupStk wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Now why would the Russians want to help Trump win the election? Seems to me they were getting everything they wanted from the other side.
Putins hatred towards Hillary is well known.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/ ... tin-226153
FAKE NEWS
That news article couldn't been done better if Hillary wrote it herself. No names, no ducumentation, not a shread of proof.
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine

Post Reply