And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7207
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by pdq67 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:49 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"So Clinton sold 20% of our Uranium to Russia ? Obviously you were in a coma during little bush. "

The "CUNT" didn't per sue, but she sure helped AND profited handsomely from it happening!

Much less her, "pay to play", crap that everybody that CARES knows about nowadays!

Now as for little ol', "whorehey/scrub", he screwed up so bad and left such a bad taste in the masses mouths that they would have voted for a, "football f** monkey", and they did when they voted for bh0! Hell, I figure that was the PLAN!!

It is unbelievable that NOBODY will take bh0 to task for trying to destroy our Country! The SOB should be hung for TREASON along with the two, "Klingons"!! Hell, add daughter and her kid in here too because we can't have any later, "Klingon" dynasty get into any future politics, now, can we?

Can I carry the rope and pull the lever?

Remember how the whole Russian Tsar family was wiped out here is all..

pdq67

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3092
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by RevTheory » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:45 pm

I like "W.". He had to make some hard decisions with imperfect information but his heart was always in the right place. He did spend too much money, though.

As usual, the alt-left media vilified him just like they have done and will continue to do to every republican. "Racist, sexist, bigot, islamophobe, etc"

He sure as hell didn't want to bring America down to the level of some 3rd world country because "it's only fair" like ohdummy and Killary doesn't give a shit as long as her "foundation" sees a few hundred million and she gets a seat at the table raking in a good percentage of the global tax from the New World Order.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2252
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:05 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:49 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"So Clinton sold 20% of our Uranium to Russia ? Obviously you were in a coma during little bush. "

The "CUNT" didn't per sue, but she sure helped AND profited handsomely from it happening!

Much less her, "pay to play", crap that everybody that CARES knows about nowadays!

Now as for little ol', "whorehey/scrub", he screwed up so bad and left such a bad taste in the masses mouths that they would have voted for a, "football f** monkey", and they did when they voted for bh0! Hell, I figure that was the PLAN!!

It is unbelievable that NOBODY will take bh0 to task for trying to destroy our Country! The SOB should be hung for TREASON along with the two, "Klingons"!! Hell, add daughter and her kid in here too because we can't have any later, "Klingon" dynasty get into any future politics, now, can we?

Can I carry the rope and pull the lever?

Remember how the whole Russian Tsar family was wiped out here is all..

pdq67
Post ware she helped sell uranium to Russia. And bush gangs lies and wars and tarp is ok with you ,,,

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4772
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:14 pm

Moore is so stupid he doesn't even know he lost yet.... :lol: #-o

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2252
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:21 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:45 pm
I like "W.". He had to make some hard decisions with imperfect information but his heart was always in the right place. He did spend too much money, though.

As usual, the alt-left media vilified him just like they have done and will continue to do to every republican. "Racist, sexist, bigot, islamophobe, etc"

He sure as hell didn't want to bring America down to the level of some 3rd world country because "it's only fair" like ohdummy and Killary doesn't give a shit as long as her "foundation" sees a few hundred million and she gets a seat at the table raking in a good percentage of the global tax from the New World Order.
So lieing to take us into unfunded unjustified war and driving our economy almost into default is equivalent to what President Oboma did in his term. The media did not need to embellish the bush gangs failures or crimes against humanity it is born out in history. Notice I do not think bush himself intended for the concquences to be as bad as they turned out but that does not absolve him or the roll he played. And I wouldn't have wanted to have been in his shoes that would TEST any human being

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3092
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by RevTheory » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:48 pm

You and sandytroll should probably get back to pulling "Peanuts" comics from a newspaper with your play-doh.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2252
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:01 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:48 pm
You and sandytroll should probably get back to pulling "Peanuts" comics from a newspaper with your play-doh.
You sound uninformed and brainwashed by religion and never have much to say that has any substance

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 967
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by engineczar » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:57 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:14 pm
Moore is so stupid he doesn't even know he lost yet.... :lol: #-o
Neither does Hillary

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4772
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:16 pm

engineczar wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:57 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:14 pm
Moore is so stupid he doesn't even know he lost yet.... :lol: #-o
Neither does Hillary
She still asking for a recount huh...didn't know.

What a nutbag.... #-o

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1867
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:00 pm

It would be cool to see an honest look into vote fraud. The demo's are so good at that. I saw something on yahoo about possible bus loads of outa state voters brought in????

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1389
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by dirtracr5 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:19 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:00 pm
It would be cool to see an honest look into vote fraud. The demo's are so good at that. I saw something on yahoo about possible bus loads of outa state voters brought in????
You didn't really fall for that Alex Jones BS did you?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6182
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:40 pm

[/quote]

Post ware she helped sell uranium to Russia. And bush gangs lies and wars and tarp is ok with you ,,,
[/quote]

You are something else. Obviously the places where you get your information is keeping you in the dark on what is going on in the world. The Clinton Foundation received $145 million and Bill got $500k for a speaking engagement in Russia which is double his normal amount. Hillary signed off on the deal as Secretary of State. By the way we have to import uranium as we do not mine enough for our own uses.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2252
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:38 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:40 pm
Post ware she helped sell uranium to Russia. And bush gangs lies and wars and tarp is ok with you ,,,
[/quote]

You are something else. Obviously the places where you get your information is keeping you in the dark on what is going on in the world. The Clinton Foundation received $145 million and Bill got $500k for a speaking engagement in Russia which is double his normal amount. Hillary signed off on the deal as Secretary of State. By the way we have to import uranium as we do not mine enough for our own uses.
[/quote]

And I am the ignorant one. So is uranium going to Russia?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6182
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:03 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:38 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:40 pm
Post ware she helped sell uranium to Russia. And bush gangs lies and wars and tarp is ok with you ,,,
You are something else. Obviously the places where you get your information is keeping you in the dark on what is going on in the world. The Clinton Foundation received $145 million and Bill got $500k for a speaking engagement in Russia which is double his normal amount. Hillary signed off on the deal as Secretary of State. By the way we have to import uranium as we do not mine enough for our own uses.
[/quote]

And I am the ignorant one. So is uranium going to Russia?
[/quote]

The uranium is leaving this country and that has been confirmed by the NRC. Putin wanted to control the uranium industry and paid the Clintons for their help. As to where the uranium finally winds up, who knows. Iran, North Korea?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4772
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: And BOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOM goes the Trumptards heads!!!

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:14 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:03 pm

The uranium is leaving this country and that has been confirmed by the NRC. Putin wanted to control the uranium industry and paid the Clintons for their help. As to where the uranium finally winds up, who knows. Iran, North Korea?
If Putins plan is to control the uranium industry he didn't go about it very well.

The US is 9th in the world in uranium mining. Russia is #5.

Kazakhstan mines over 10 times more uranium than the US does as is #1.

Post Reply