You Might Be A Liberal If:

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:19 am

GARY C wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:28 pm
engineczar wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:20 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:33 pm
Lets process some information,,a talking snake and the 1st woman on earth are talking one day about the tree of knowledge , one dieity says don't eat of it or you will die but the snake says you will not die.
At this point a person must process some information, is this history, is this story true, and do you regurgitate what is obviously BS.
Let's process this information. A talking snake says "if you like your plan you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"
At this point a person must process some information, is this true or total BS. A Liberal believes its true because their messiah said so. The rest knew it to be BS because of what we've learned in the years since.
Not to mention every one that was opposed to it before it passed, based on history and common since (still not common) knew that it would drive up prices and destroy coverage and dr choice but no we are just mean republicans that want everyone sick.
BS

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:23 am

GARY C wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:28 pm
engineczar wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:20 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:33 pm
Lets process some information,,a talking snake and the 1st woman on earth are talking one day about the tree of knowledge , one dieity says don't eat of it or you will die but the snake says you will not die.
At this point a person must process some information, is this history, is this story true, and do you regurgitate what is obviously BS.
Let's process this information. A talking snake says "if you like your plan you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"
At this point a person must process some information, is this true or total BS. A Liberal believes its true because their messiah said so. The rest knew it to be BS because of what we've learned in the years since.
Not to mention every one that was opposed to it before it passed, based on history and common since (still not common) knew that it would drive up prices and destroy coverage and dr choice but no we are just mean republicans that want everyone sick.
False equivalency, I was pointing out that believing in nonsense means your ability to process information is fu.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:26 am

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:57 pm
Moron
Put me in my place ,,,lolol

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1012
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by lefty o » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:27 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:23 am
GARY C wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:28 pm
engineczar wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:20 pm


Let's process this information. A talking snake says "if you like your plan you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"
At this point a person must process some information, is this true or total BS. A Liberal believes its true because their messiah said so. The rest knew it to be BS because of what we've learned in the years since.
Not to mention every one that was opposed to it before it passed, based on history and common since (still not common) knew that it would drive up prices and destroy coverage and dr choice but no we are just mean republicans that want everyone sick.
False equivalency, I was pointing out that believing in nonsense means your ability to process information is fu.
are you trying to tell us snakes cant talk? i guess if they dont and we believe it, we'd be kind of stupid.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:29 am

GARY C wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:09 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:33 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:40 pm


I like this one. And I may add, "and you're too f*cking stoopid to be able to process information so you regurgitate whatever the alt-left press tells you to in hopes that someone, hell anyone, actually thinks you're smart."

Even if you're wrong, at least you finally fit in somewhere :wink:
Lets process some information,,a talking snake and the 1st woman on earth are talking one day about the tree of knowledge , one dieity says don't eat of it or you will die but the snake says you will not die.
At this point a person must process some information, is this history, is this story true, and do you regurgitate what is obviously BS.
Was God wrong?
Does everything Die?
Will you die or will modern medicine ever overcome the 80ish year life span the bible said 3000 years ago?
God was not thair ,,yes as far as I know,,yes,,time will tell.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:40 am

lefty o wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:27 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:23 am
GARY C wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:28 pm

Not to mention every one that was opposed to it before it passed, based on history and common since (still not common) knew that it would drive up prices and destroy coverage and dr choice but no we are just mean republicans that want everyone sick.
False equivalency, I was pointing out that believing in nonsense means your ability to process information is fu.
are you trying to tell us snakes cant talk? i guess if they dont and we believe it, we'd be kind of stupid.
I am saying that that story in genisis not based on reality,,,unless the story eludes to a reptillian species unknown to modern man ,,and the tree is allegorical bla bla bla. You can believe Wtf you want as long as beliefs in gods and demons stay the f out of policy that affects everybody. Example A, calling Jerselum the capital of Isreal and pointing to a bronze age holy book to justify that decision.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4496
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by GARY C » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:56 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:29 am
GARY C wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:09 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:33 pm


Lets process some information,,a talking snake and the 1st woman on earth are talking one day about the tree of knowledge , one dieity says don't eat of it or you will die but the snake says you will not die.
At this point a person must process some information, is this history, is this story true, and do you regurgitate what is obviously BS.
Was God wrong?
Does everything Die?
Will you die or will modern medicine ever overcome the 80ish year life span the bible said 3000 years ago?
God was not thair ,,yes as far as I know,,yes,,time will tell.
How do you know He wasn't?
If He wasn't then who managed to author a book over 3000 years ago that holds true to this day as well as prophecy technology that was not available until less than ten years ago?
Pretty crafty dude that can get 40 different people to write 66 books on different continents over 1500 years many that never knew each other that when put together tell the history and the future.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:22 am

GARY C wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:56 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:29 am
GARY C wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:09 pm


Was God wrong?
Does everything Die?
Will you die or will modern medicine ever overcome the 80ish year life span the bible said 3000 years ago?
God was not thair ,,yes as far as I know,,yes,,time will tell.
How do you know He wasn't?
If He wasn't then who managed to author a book over 3000 years ago that holds true to this day as well as prophecy technology that was not available until less than ten years ago?
Pretty crafty dude that can get 40 different people to write 66 books on different continents over 1500 years many that never knew each other that when put together tell the history and the future.
It is all the god delusion and it can be very powerfull ,,
And the watchmaker story is indicative of the same thought processes. Think,that is same reason you see the books story all connected when in fact it is not.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4496
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by GARY C » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:48 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:22 am
GARY C wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:56 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:29 am


God was not thair ,,yes as far as I know,,yes,,time will tell.
How do you know He wasn't?
If He wasn't then who managed to author a book over 3000 years ago that holds true to this day as well as prophecy technology that was not available until less than ten years ago?
Pretty crafty dude that can get 40 different people to write 66 books on different continents over 1500 years many that never knew each other that when put together tell the history and the future.
It is all the god delusion and it can be very powerfull ,,
And the watchmaker story is indicative of the same thought processes. Think,that is same reason you see the books story all connected when in fact it is not.
Keep telling your self that.

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1012
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by lefty o » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:36 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:40 am
lefty o wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:27 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:23 am


False equivalency, I was pointing out that believing in nonsense means your ability to process information is fu.
are you trying to tell us snakes cant talk? i guess if they dont and we believe it, we'd be kind of stupid.
I am saying that that story in genisis not based on reality,,,unless the story eludes to a reptillian species unknown to modern man ,,and the tree is allegorical bla bla bla. You can believe Wtf you want as long as beliefs in gods and demons stay the f out of policy that affects everybody. Example A, calling Jerselum the capital of Isreal and pointing to a bronze age holy book to justify that decision.
went right over your head!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:30 pm

lefty o wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:36 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:40 am
lefty o wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:27 am


are you trying to tell us snakes cant talk? i guess if they dont and we believe it, we'd be kind of stupid.
I am saying that that story in genisis not based on reality,,,unless the story eludes to a reptillian species unknown to modern man ,,and the tree is allegorical bla bla bla. You can believe Wtf you want as long as beliefs in gods and demons stay the f out of policy that affects everybody. Example A, calling Jerselum the capital of Isreal and pointing to a bronze age holy book to justify that decision.
went right over your head!
Do say !

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1012
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by lefty o » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:20 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:30 pm
lefty o wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:36 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:40 am


I am saying that that story in genisis not based on reality,,,unless the story eludes to a reptillian species unknown to modern man ,,and the tree is allegorical bla bla bla. You can believe Wtf you want as long as beliefs in gods and demons stay the f out of policy that affects everybody. Example A, calling Jerselum the capital of Isreal and pointing to a bronze age holy book to justify that decision.
went right over your head!
Do say !
you really dont get it?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:55 pm

lefty o wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:20 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:30 pm
lefty o wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:36 am


went right over your head!
Do say !
you really dont get it?
au contraire

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7233
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by pdq67 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:30 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gary C wrote...

"Most people have car payments does that make it wise to finance a car?
Who added 5 wars to the 2 we were already in?
Keep in mind that the Democrat's had majority rule in congress from the later part of Bush into Obama's presidency not that it makes any of them better.
The patriot act was written by Joe Biden in 1995 and was enacted by both members of congress and gave the president or president's if you will an open pass to wage war against terrorism with out consulting congress...That gives congress an out to say I was against the war."

This is why the as*holes need to be voted out because they sure aren't in this for us poor TAXPAYERS, now, are they?

pdq67

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7233
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: You Might Be A Liberal If:

Post by pdq67 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:35 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:44 pm
I wonder....... how many of the things on this list are anything but Conservative? :-k

I saw a list the other day that had 165 Conservative items on it but I can't find it today.
Ken,

I hope that you can find that list of 165 items! Please keep on looking for it.

Thanks,

pdq67

Post Reply