Donald Trump watches up to 8 hours of TV a day and drinks 12 Diet Cokes

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4770
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Donald Trump watches up to 8 hours of TV a day and drinks 12 Diet Cokes

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:08 pm

http://www.grubstreet.com/2017/12/trump ... tling.html
Donald Trump’s bad eating habits have been chronicled in alarming depth already, but the Washington Post got an advance copy of Let Trump Be Trump, Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie’s new book recounting their time on the campaign, and the paper says it paints a picture of a presidential appetite that “seems to know no bounds” at McDonald’s. A typical dinner from there, according to Lewandowski and Bossie: “two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted.”

That is a meal with two 540-calorie burgers, two 410-calorie fish sandwiches, and a 772-calorie shake (if he gets a medium size), for a grand total of 2,672 calories, 117 grams of fat, 3,556 milligrams of sodium, and 326 milligrams of cholesterol. The recommended daily calorie intake for a not-terribly-active man of Trump’s age is 2,000 to 2,200, and the American Heart Association warns not to exceed 2,400 milligrams of sodium per day unless you like high blood pressure.

Trump’s diet can basically be distilled into four major food groups, the book adds: “McDonald’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza, and Diet Coke.” There’s a miscellaneous junk-food group, too — in case the president got hungry en route, here’s what nonperishable food was supposedly onboard campaign flights, per the Post’s read....
The plane’s cupboards were stacked with Vienna Fingers, potato chips, pretzels and many packages of Oreos because Trump, a renowned germaphobe, would not eat from a previously opened package.
Wow how is this guy not dead yet?

Make Mcdonalds great again? :lol:

Image

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Donald Trump watches up to 8 hours of TV a day and drinks 12 Diet Cokes

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Easy to answer. He does not believe all the lies. Listen to Dr Wallach he eats a bunch of high cholesterol eggs everyday and says not to lower it.
And first off Trump does not consume motor fuel like most everyone does, ie alcohol.
It looks like he likes chocolate? That is the cure all and brain food. And the main thing is to keep the stress that the demo c rat agenda puts upon you to a low ebb.
He will be fine as long as he doesn't eat anything you like to eat Sandy, because what ever it is must fry the crap out of brain cells. =D>

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4770
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Donald Trump watches up to 8 hours of TV a day and drinks 12 Diet Cokes

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:58 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 pm
Easy to answer. He does not believe all the lies. Listen to Dr Wallach he eats a bunch of high cholesterol eggs everyday and says not to lower it.
And first off Trump does not consume motor fuel like most everyone does, ie alcohol.
It looks like he likes chocolate? That is the cure all and brain food. And the main thing is to keep the stress that the demo c rat agenda puts upon you to a low ebb.
He will be fine as long as he doesn't eat anything you like to eat Sandy, because what ever it is must fry the crap out of brain cells. =D>
Unlike trump, I stay away from anything made with "pink slime"

I don't drink but many say in moderation it's good for you...maybe trump should start? :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Donald Trump watches up to 8 hours of TV a day and drinks 12 Diet Cokes

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:10 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:58 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 pm
Easy to answer. He does not believe all the lies. Listen to Dr Wallach he eats a bunch of high cholesterol eggs everyday and says not to lower it.
And first off Trump does not consume motor fuel like most everyone does, ie alcohol.
It looks like he likes chocolate? That is the cure all and brain food. And the main thing is to keep the stress that the demo c rat agenda puts upon you to a low ebb.
He will be fine as long as he doesn't eat anything you like to eat Sandy, because what ever it is must fry the crap out of brain cells. =D>
Unlike trump, I stay away from anything made with "pink slime"

I don't drink but many say in moderation it's good for you...maybe trump should start? :lol:
Wow, I'd think that the slime is your favorite, its what you spew the most on this site.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6175
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Donald Trump watches up to 8 hours of TV a day and drinks 12 Diet Cokes

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:36 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:10 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:58 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 pm
Easy to answer. He does not believe all the lies. Listen to Dr Wallach he eats a bunch of high cholesterol eggs everyday and says not to lower it.
And first off Trump does not consume motor fuel like most everyone does, ie alcohol.
It looks like he likes chocolate? That is the cure all and brain food. And the main thing is to keep the stress that the demo c rat agenda puts upon you to a low ebb.
He will be fine as long as he doesn't eat anything you like to eat Sandy, because what ever it is must fry the crap out of brain cells. =D>
Unlike trump, I stay away from anything made with "pink slime"

I don't drink but many say in moderation it's good for you...maybe trump should start? :lol:
Wow, I'd think that the slime is your favorite, its what you spew the most on this site.
Bwahahahahahahaha :mrgreen:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4770
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Donald Trump watches up to 8 hours of TV a day and drinks 12 Diet Cokes

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:59 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:10 pm
Wow, I'd think that the slime is your favorite, its what you spew the most on this site.
Sometimes the truth hurts. You'll get over it. Time will heal your snowflake wounds. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3484
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:19 pm
Location: Urbana, IL USA
Contact:

Re: Donald Trump watches up to 8 hours of TV a day and drinks 12 Diet Cokes

Post by Dave Koehler » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:33 pm

Do any of you suppose this might just be a "trumped" up deal to take a poke at Michelle Obama's war on bad nutrition?
Seems to be a theme with him.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1389
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: Donald Trump watches up to 8 hours of TV a day and drinks 12 Diet Cokes

Post by dirtracr5 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:39 pm

I think I got diabetes just reading his dietary routine.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6018
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Donald Trump watches up to 8 hours of TV a day and drinks 12 Diet Cokes

Post by David Redszus » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:50 am

The cure for his excess calorie diet is a hot woman. :lol:

Kinda like the Trump diet.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7207
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Donald Trump watches up to 8 hours of TV a day and drinks 12 Diet Cokes

Post by pdq67 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:49 am

Boy, must be a slow news day if they have to bring shit like this up!

Anything to addle the masses pointy little heads so they won't think about Pres. Trump MAGA!!!

pdq67

Post Reply