BOMBSHELL: Roy Moore Accuser Admits She Forged Yearbook

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

enigma57
Guru
Guru

Re: BOMBSHELL: Roy Moore Accuser Admits She Forged Yearbook

Post by enigma57 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:58 am

Firedome8 wrote: No statute of limitations on child molestation under 16 hopefully he will pay for his crimes
:wink: You're missing the point. There was no molestation. It was all a lie.

And there will be no charges filed against Roy Moore because the forged yearbook would then be subject to subpoena and subsequent inspection by an unbiased 3rd party expert in handwriting analysis.

Not to mention the fact that the many lies told by Moore's accuser(s) would all come out in court, including who put her (and the others) up to it and what she (and they) were paid to lie about the whole thing...... And by whom. Whereupon she (and her co-conspirators) would be looking at serious jail time.

Hell, a thorough look into the entire affair might even expose the voter fraud and election rigging that most assuredly took place, as well.

Nope...... Don't expect to see any charges filed against Moore. That would open the door for a thorough investigation of all that has occurred in this 'election'. And those involved don't want to go there if they have any sense at all.

Just sayin',

Harry

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 am

Harry,

As bad as I hate to say this, BUT I figure that it will be a, "cold day in Hell", before ANYTHING happens to anyone involved in defaming Judge Moore!

Shouldn't be this way, but our Country is beginning to make a living, hell, making a living, at doing this crap with NO consequences given out by a Court of Law to those caught doing it!

Case in point, "The Klingon Crime Corp." and, "bh0"!!!

pdq67

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:20 am

enigma57 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:58 am
Firedome8 wrote: No statute of limitations on child molestation under 16 hopefully he will pay for his crimes
:wink: You're missing the point. There was no molestation. It was all a lie.

And there will be no charges filed against Roy Moore because the forged yearbook would then be subject to subpoena and subsequent inspection by an unbiased 3rd party expert in handwriting analysis.

Not to mention the fact that the many lies told by Moore's accuser(s) would all come out in court, including who put her (and the others) up to it and what she (and they) were paid to lie about the whole thing...... And by whom. Whereupon she (and her co-conspirators) would be looking at serious jail time.

Hell, a thorough look into the entire affair might even expose the voter fraud and election rigging that most assuredly took place, as well.

Nope...... Don't expect to see any charges filed against Moore. That would open the door for a thorough investigation of all that has occurred in this 'election'. And those involved don't want to go there if they have any sense at all.

Just sayin',

Harry
How do you know it was a lie? I hope they open an investagation . moore was lieing when he said he doesn't know any of these women and if not lets see him sue them for thair lies. Just like trump said he would sue his accusers and didn't , moore will not either. America dodged a bullet thanks to the voters of Alabama .

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:32 am

All Alabama did was throw another potential wrench in Trump's agenda. All they had to do was hold their noses and vote for Moore for the sake of America and primary his ass in two years.

Writing in another candidate is just plain stupid! And shame on you for being gullible enough to believe that this garbage coming out 30 days before an election when Moore's ran for office several times in the past is actually true.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:47 am

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:32 am
All Alabama did was throw another potential wrench in Trump's agenda. All they had to do was hold their noses and vote for Moore for the sake of America and primary his ass in two years.

Writing in another candidate is just plain stupid! And shame on you for being gullible enough to believe that this garbage coming out 30 days before an election when Moore's ran for office several times in the past is actually true.
More wanted a theocracy he would have been bad for America. And in my opinion thair should be an investagation and if the women are liers he should be compensated.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:01 am

What, the extreme alt-left told you Moore wanted a theocracy? That's just silly.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:45 am

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:01 am
What, the extreme alt-left told you Moore wanted a theocracy? That's just silly.
“Everyone else says it’s the Russians [put Trump in the White House], I think it was the providential hand of God. I think it was by providence that he was placed there, yes.”

Roy moore

"I want to see virtue and morality returned to our country and God is the only source of our law, liberty and government,"

Roy moore

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:46 am

So that opinion is a theocracy? I happen to agree with Moore on that and I sure don't encourage a theocracy. You do realize that our founders were all Christians, right?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:53 am

I remember when I first read about this "bombshell"

Then i remembered who won the Alabama senate election.... :lol:

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:02 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:46 am
So that opinion is a theocracy? I happen to agree with Moore on that and I sure don't encourage a theocracy. You do realize that our founders were all Christians, right?
Have you read the age of reason by Thomas Paine

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Reading the works of an atheist from the 1,700s who was against what the Catholic church was doing at the time (and rightfully so) simply doesn't apply here.

It's really the easiest of question for those of us with an open mind who have a propensity for critical thinking: what did Jesus say vs. what is some man-based religion doing? That's it.
Last edited by RevTheory on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:47 am
More wanted a theocracy he would have been bad for America.
So do you apply the same standards to Senator Keith Ellison?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:27 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:19 pm
Reading the works of an atheist from the 1,700s who was against what the Catholic church was doing at the time (and rightfully so) simply doesn't apply here.

It's really the easiest of question for those of us with an open mind who have a propensity for critical thinking: what did Jesus say vs. what is some man-based religion doing? That's it.
He wasn't just talking about the corruption in the church he was talking about critical thinking . Have you seen the post on the Treaty of Tripoli ?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:38 pm

http://www.phmc.state.pa.us/portal/comm ... nklin.html

Echos of what's been said here on this forum, in Franklin's words.
Hummmm !

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm

You do realize that pretty-much nobody takes anything you have to say seriously, right?