Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7810
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by pdq67 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:29 am

Ken,

I saw CoC and the Chamber of Commerce but didn't put it together here??

pdq67

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:30 pm

Image

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by j-c-c » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:36 pm

The next pic omitted was of him with his big brain turning his back to make the handshake. I'm sure he commanded that the "line designer" not be paid, and be "fired" for having such a "complicated" lne.

This reality show is starting to tank in ratings.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:12 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:36 pm
The next pic omitted was of him with his big brain turning his back to make the handshake. I'm sure he commanded that the "line designer" not be paid, and be "fired" for having such a "complicated" lne.

This reality show is starting to tank in ratings.
:lol: =D>

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4323
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:13 pm

DOJ “Small Group Official” Bruce Ohr Demoted Again – Removed From Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force… :shock:
The walls continue closing in. The STORY IS GETTING OUT. The Bigger media voices will eventually catch up to the story. Right now the scale of the story is so large, and the consequences so damaging to the Republic, they are scared to call it out… but that won’t last too much longer. They can’t ignore it much longer.

As OIG (Michael Horowitz) and Congressional Investigators (Nunes, Goodlatte, Grassley) begin assembling the evidence against the corrupt DOJ and FBI officials, the current DOJ/FBI leadership begin working in concert to position the corrupt.

Former FBI Counterintelligence #2, Peter Strzok, is now holding down a chair in the Human Resources Department; FBI/DOJ Attorney Lisa Page, previously “Andy” McCabe’s legal aide – now carrying legal ebola, wanders aimlessly amid the halls of Main Justice; FBI Chief Legal Counsel Jim Baker is currently in charge of stapler inventory; FBI Asst. Director McCabe is trying to make it to retirement in March… and today the previously disciplined DOJ attorney Bruce Ohr takes another demotion.

(read more)
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8805
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:55 pm

According to Hannity this dossier story is going to break wide open next week. Apparently it is true that this fake dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants and other wrong doings by the Obama administration against the Trump campaign. This thing is much deeper than anyone new. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:05 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:55 pm
According to Hannity this dossier story is going to break wide open next week. Apparently it is true that this fake dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants and other wrong doings by the Obama administration against the Trump campaign. This thing is much deeper than anyone new. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.
We are still waiting on your "big news" from a month ago... :lol:

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4323
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:10 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:55 pm
According to Hannity this dossier story is going to break wide open next week. Apparently it is true that this fake dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants and other wrong doings by the Obama administration against the Trump campaign. This thing is much deeper than anyone new. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.
I may be wrong here, BUT, isn't evidence that's gotten ILLEGALLY not admissible in court?? If that's the case, then the muh-Russia special council ain't got shit that he can use to try anyone!! #-o I could see a Federal Judge throwing the whole damn works out, ALL OF IT!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1349
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by lefty o » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:24 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:10 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:55 pm
According to Hannity this dossier story is going to break wide open next week. Apparently it is true that this fake dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants and other wrong doings by the Obama administration against the Trump campaign. This thing is much deeper than anyone new. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.
I may be wrong here, BUT, isn't evidence that's gotten ILLEGALLY not admissible in court?? If that's the case, then the muh-Russia special council ain't got shit that he can use to try anyone!! #-o I could see a Federal Judge throwing the whole damn works out, ALL OF IT!
yup illegal gotten evidence is a no go.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8805
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:45 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:10 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:55 pm
According to Hannity this dossier story is going to break wide open next week. Apparently it is true that this fake dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants and other wrong doings by the Obama administration against the Trump campaign. This thing is much deeper than anyone new. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.
I may be wrong here, BUT, isn't evidence that's gotten ILLEGALLY not admissible in court?? If that's the case, then the muh-Russia special council ain't got shit that he can use to try anyone!! #-o I could see a Federal Judge throwing the whole damn works out, ALL OF IT!
Manafort may be able to get his case dismissed. Same with General Flynn.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7810
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by pdq67 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:07 am

I have patiently been waiting so what is supposed to happen tomorrow?

Oh, and BTW, "Tomorrow never get's here and yesterday is GONE!".

GITMO going to fill up? I hope, I hope!! I really do!!

pdq67

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8805
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 am

Patience grasshopper, patience. :D

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7810
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by pdq67 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:39 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 am
Patience grasshopper, patience. :D
Look, I ain't, "David Carradine", so get on with the show.

Just a little, "hint", is all I need here, He, He!!

pdq67

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:36 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:39 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 am
Patience grasshopper, patience. :D
Look, I ain't, "David Carradine", so get on with the show.

Just a little, "hint", is all I need here, He, He!!

pdq67

He made this original post because some alt-right fake news site thought they had something "big".

now you see the results of what happens when you listen to fake news like hannity, breitbart, occupy democrats ect... [-X

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8805
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:47 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:36 pm
pdq67 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:39 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 am
Patience grasshopper, patience. :D
Look, I ain't, "David Carradine", so get on with the show.

Just a little, "hint", is all I need here, He, He!!

pdq67

He made this original post because some alt-right fake news site thought they had something "big".

now you see the results of what happens when you listen to fake news like hannity, breitbart, occupy democrats ect... [-X
From earlier in the thread: Page 3 to be exact.

"Just the start. It was announced today that the DOJ is going to look into the Hillary emails and the violation of federal laws. The DOJ and the FBI are finally turning over to Congress the documents that they have requested. The witness in the Uranium One scandal has turned over all the documentation to Congress and is getting ready to testify. A lot going on. 2018 should be an interesting year. So sorry that CNN has not kept you informed.

Edit: FED JUDGE Rules Against Fusian GPS. They must turn over their bank records to Congress.
Today is a big day including the FBI opening up an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. "

Post Reply