Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Tomorrow Should Be An Interesting Day

Post by pdq67 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:49 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:41 pm
Yep. She milked the "American Indian" heritage thing until she was asked to prove it. Now she walks away.
I hope this sinks her political career!

I know that I wouldn't want to have anything to do with the lying bitch, but that is just me!!

pdq67

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:59 am

pdq67 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:49 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Yep. She milked the "American Indian" heritage thing until she was asked to prove it. Now she walks away.

I know that I wouldn't want to have anything to do with the lying bitch, but that is just me!!

pdq67
What do you know she lied about? You have no clue as to the woman's heritage none nada . So list her proven lies.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:36 am

RevTheory wrote:
Much like trump with taxes. :lol:

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:39 pm

pdq67 wrote:

pdq67
You're not by yourself on that one Bubba!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:06 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:59 am
pdq67 wrote:
RevTheory wrote:

pdq67
What do you know she lied about? You have no clue as to the woman's heritage none nada . So list her proven lies.
Does she have American Indial blood flowing through her veins or not? By the way she is not know as Liawatha for nothing.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:20 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:06 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
pdq67 wrote:

pdq67
Does she have American Indial blood flowing through her veins or not? By the way she is not know as Liawatha for nothing.
[/quot

Can you post a link that exposes her lies ?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:46 am

Sanctions undercut Trump 'witch hunt' claims

It was impossible not to see the sanctions unveiled Thursday as an action by his own administration that not only undermined his position but also validated some of the work that Mueller has already done.

A day after UN envoy Nikki Haley delivered a tongue lashing to Russia in the Security Council, the administration signed up to a statement alongside Britain, France and Germany, castigating Russia over the attempted murder of former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter in the sleepy English cathedral town of Salisbury.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:00 am

Firedome8 wrote:
pdq67 wrote:
RevTheory wrote:

pdq67
I will tell you what Firedome!!

If you have 10 percent OR even less BLACK in your DNA, then we will call you BLACK and put your ass in the ghetto where most of you choose to live!

Is that ok??

I like to think of us as AMERICAN's, not white, black, red, yellow, etc., etc...

BUT, BUT, BUT!!

People won't do this if they think they can make any MONEY off of it like she did, RIGHT!!!

Why the hell would you want to classify yourself as a disadvantaged MINORITY unless you can take advantage of doing so??

And this is why WE need to cut the f** DOLE!!!

Being a drunk Indian, a poor nigger, and white-trash ain't racial things as I see them! It's being STUPID!!

What did the Duke say?

"Life is hard, It's a lot harder when you are stupid!".

Oh, and BTW, I'm a, "MIC", so don't start because we had our turn in the barrel way back then when we 1st got here!! But we pulled ourselves up by our bootstraps and moved on!

pdq67

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:06 am

If Donald Trump claimed to be 10% "something" to get government benefits and acceptance into a university, these three clowns would blow this forum up with troll threads.

Selective outrage. It's only an issue if you can spin it back around to Donald Trump.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:01 am

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:06 am
If Donald Trump claimed to be 10% "something" to get government benefits and acceptance into a university, these three clowns would blow this forum up with troll threads.

Selective outrage. It's only an issue if you can spin it back around to Donald Trump.
That is just it. She used the Indian heritage fraud for personal gain. Of course the liberal idiots on this forum are cheering her on.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:22 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:01 am
RevTheory wrote:

That is just it. She used the Indian heritage fraud for personal gain. Of course the liberal idiots on this forum are cheering her on.
Post up ware she used fraud for gain. I am not cheering her on just pointing out you don't know Wtf you are talking about, that's all.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:24 am

pdq67 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:00 am
Firedome8 wrote:
pdq67 wrote:

pdq67

If you have 10 percent OR even less BLACK in your DNA, then we will call you BLACK and put your ass in the ghetto where most of you choose to live!

Is that ok??

I like to think of us as AMERICAN's, not white, black, red, yellow, etc., etc...

BUT, BUT, BUT!!

People won't do this if they think they can make any MONEY off of it like she did, RIGHT!!!

Why the hell would you want to classify yourself as a disadvantaged MINORITY unless you can take advantage of doing so??

Being a drunk Indian, a poor nigger, and white-trash ain't racial things as I see them! It's being STUPID!!

What did the Duke say?

Oh, and BTW, I'm a, "MIC", so don't start because we had our turn in the barrel way back then when we 1st got here!! But we pulled ourselves up by our bootstraps and moved on!

pdq67
Again post up proven lies told by this person.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:26 am

RevTheory wrote:

Bone spurt boy used BS to get out of his duty to serve. Ware is the outrage .

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:33 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:24 am
pdq67 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:00 am
Firedome8 wrote:

Is that ok??

BUT, BUT, BUT!!

What did the Duke say?

pdq67
Again post up proven lies told by this person.
I figure that since she hasn't had a DNA test ran on her blood, then she is lying!

But like the little green frog, what do I know?

Oh, and I'm having an ancestryDNA DNA test ran on my spit now and should be hearing back from them soon.

pdq67

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:31 am

McCabes pension. LOL

I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.